Letter to the eternal dane

Denmark!!
You forbade us from speaking our own language, genocided the local swedish inhabitants of scania, and gave us no oppurtunity to move up in society the years you ruled over us

Apologise for your oppression now

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSC5bTSUgA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

t. a Dane

Do it now imperialist pig

Mordern Danes may be good people, but the actions that the Danish state has taken against Sweden in it's history have damaged every Swede who has lived during the last 900 years to the core. An apology at the very least is required, if not outright reparations!

Agreed, scum of the earth imperialists

I shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of my forefathers!

Danes openly celebrate events like the Stockholm Bloodbath. You have it in your blood

>Stockholm Bloodbath

Get in line faggot
We were here first

>Iceland

chill man you got your revenge

lol fucking niggers

Do you think it would have been better if you had kept belonging to Norway after Sweden purchased it, instead of belonging to Denmark?

How? When we let you pawn off all your jews on us?

that was pretty funny wasn't it xD

Greenland is rightful canadian land. Fight me cuckmark your time has long passed.

Stfu, Why do you celebrate the Stockholm genocide?

The combined land mass we took from Denmark and Norway is greater than what Denmark currently owns.

Additionally, Skåneland alone is home of roughly 1.8 million people. Had Denmark kept it they would've had 7.4 million inhabitants and Sweden would've had roughly 8.2 million. Almost equally strong economically. And we took that from them, so it's fair to say we've gotten reparation; and then some.

Come and get it fuccboi

>we

>the

>The combined land mass we took from Denmark and Norway is greater than what Denmark currently owns.
Technically, we own Greenland. They're part of the Danish Kingdom.

we do? no one cares

Alright, I guess that's fair enough.

do you want to die? your tiny ass country is no match for the leaf superpower. your shitty country will be wiped off the map.

>leaf
>superpower

I meant we as in the Swedes. I guess it's confusing since I'm a scanian so I'm not really sure one what side I am on.

We'll be sure to help you

>northern

Canada don't need more land, leave Denmark alone.

On behalf of kang, sorry for all the smack talk Sverigebros.

>looks at flag
I'm sure.

>implying we aren't satisfied
Canada must rule all of the arctic
every ice is Canada.

How can Sweden still have an inferiority complex to such a small country, even though they beat Denmark in a lot of wars and took a lot of territory

did they get cucked so much during the viking age and middle ages that the fear and hatred of the dane is printed into their genes?

Whats their problem?

Stop aiding the eternal anglo in quest to divide and conquer

Watch the nr.1 spot. Get dogged m9

>Whats their problem?
That you sided with Russia during the Napoleonic wars. Fucking traitor scum.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSC5bTSUgA4

this.

take it
Take it
TAKE IT

Aren't those iceniggers constantly voting to leave Danish rule only to go bankrupt and beg to once again come under the Danish heel?

SHHHHHHH
he was gonna buy it stupid swede

Don't worry, Canacucks are used to breakaway provinces.

Where is the line

ANSCHLUSS!

Directly down the middle of Hans Island.

believe it's
1. fridge niggers
2. Pharaoh Islands
3. Iceland
4. Norway
?. Sweden

I rather make some Rodgrodmedflode with your brains in the snow.