Yesterday I met a guy whos friend fucked my ex 8 times when we were together...

Yesterday I met a guy whos friend fucked my ex 8 times when we were together, and 3 other of his friends all got sucked off by her around the same time. Pic related, her.

Not ur gf, nice bait but gtfo.

So you are admittedly a cuck. Just like 90% of the other pieces of faggot shit on this board.

sucks mang, how do you feel about it

Blown away, I always thought she mightve cheated once or twice and when I finally caught her she said that just lately she wanted something else. But the guy I met told me all this happened right during the best part of our relationship so im suprised she was cheating then and especially fucking a guy 8 times

post all of her nudes

Idk apparently I am.Like I said i caught her the one time and then we broke up but apparently had a handfull of guys with her number the entire time who'd text her for head and pussy

keep going!

cum on her face?

On to top it all off shes with the guy now that used to be mine and hers boss when we worked together.

any contact info? i'll try to get nudes

sounds like the typical fat whore

cool story bro jpg

Here is a picture of OP
great falls montana

the ass is fat

Yess indeeed

thong?

you're so fucking pathetic casey, what a loser

More

Casey Labaty, you

have an ex who dumped you over 3 years ago

shes fucked other guys since? IMAGINE THAT

you're trying to stalk her through a friend of a friend? how fucking sad and creepy is that?

Get a life you sack of shit faggot. She would never get back together with your ugly ass

there we go that is exactly what i wanted to see..the thong makes that booty look 10x better it's a good lookin booty but thongs are essential! would love to creampie her btw

He liked to wear her thong

good thing she was such a fucking lard

Well it looks much better on her then him thats for sure lmao

seems beta as fuck
though the girl does have a fat ass wich i enjoy

Fucking someone else's woman feels sooooo good, I love it.