Ask the guy who is about to prove the yang-mills mass gap theory anything

Ask the guy who is about to prove the yang-mills mass gap theory anything.

>he yang-mills mass gap theory
what is the yang-mills mass gap theory

how do we fix laggy ass Sup Forums? so laggy and should not be but fix?

OP here

i should have said initially, it is a millennium prize math conjecture. I will be receiving 1 million US dollars from the clay mathematics institute when i officially submit my work.

OP here, its probably because moot is getting porked in the server room.

good luck bro. my best wishes. do not dispair!

Yeah right. Proof or GTFO

yeah im just gonna give you the answer to a million dollar question that has taken me a month to solve, im not stupid. Your proof can be when Mr Tripp from canada claims the answer officially.

Damn. You are smart.

A month doesn't even sound that long at all. Whatever, ill take the bait. What are you gonna do with the mil user

Too late, I have already solved it. Write up is done and I am publishing tomorrow.

In the rare instance that this isnt bate. How did you get involved into a such high level of maths?

A million dollars for solving a math theorem nobody's solved before that other people agree is important? You're getting stiffed bro. Demand more.

Yeah but have you guys solved love

No
is the answer to that

*proved, sorry, I was thinking of something else

also, stop trying to block my posts Sup Forums, you know I own you

Is it for a gauge group that has anything to do with the real world such as SU(3), or are you just dicking aroung?

maybe...

Look

You do not get the money for a submission. You'll get the money if the submission is reviewed and is an actual prove. Two completely different things

obvious fake. anyone doing this would answer this question right away, it's not like you're going to reveal anything from the answer. I'd bet you don't know SU(3) from your own ass.

how does it feel being a virgin?

so many people in this thread complaining about sour grapes