Should I cheat on my 23y/o gf who I live with, with an 18 year old college freshman...

Should I cheat on my 23y/o gf who I live with, with an 18 year old college freshman? I'm dying to taste that younger pussy

be me
27 y/o
gf pussy is good shit but still want more

don't get greedy fag

yes. Just don't get caught

Yes... Just yes

I don't know if I"m ever going to be able to resist 18/19 pussy. I look young so I still have a few years in me if I lie but I'm not sure how much time I have before I'm considered "too old" for these teens. I'm trying to cash in while I can but I'm planning on marrying my gf so getting caught is not a fucking option.

Do it while you can. Soon you'll be creepy old guy

Let me guess, this is the best photo you have of her, faggot?

If you have to ask the question you already know the right answer

Absolutely why is this even a question. But tbh you can go younger and it's actually easier, plus the pussy is tighter

Like about 15-16 is perfect. At your age it's super doable

Break up with your gf outright since you're not mature enough to be in an adult relationship, faggot.

Women are some of the best detectives out there. If you cheat, she'll eventually find out one way another. This will leave her with two options, stay or leave. If she stays after finding out, she'll never fully trust you again and you'll spend the rest of your life attempting to win her back, which you never fully will and will regret it for the rest of your relationship and or possibly life. If she doesn't stay, you just fucked up the one and only relationship you may or may not have again. Tell me, is ten minutes of fun really worth all of that? Plus if you think about it, you said the girl is 18 or 19 a lot of females at that age are virgins. Do you really want to fuck up a possibly long term relationship with the woman you love for sex that might not even be good, case the girl may be inexperienced? Not worth it, don't do it.

If you don't love your girlfriend and consider sex the only reason why you're still together, then break up with her.

this is probably the second best advice here if your gonna cheat for younger go 15-16 not 18-19.

absolutely not, just from the looks ... you are extremely lucky to have here ... she looks really good mate.
hope her character fits here looks, if so try marrying her, you will not regret it!

Another point I forgot to add is, if the girl you're trying to cheat with is a virgin, she may fall completely in love with you the moment you fuck her, as females are known for this. If this does happen, it puts you in quite the dilemma. Since she is still a baby, she may not want to let you go even if you choose to tell her about your real girlfriend. This can cause unnecessary drama in your life causing your gf to leave you and she still might not leave you alone even after that. Again I suggest not to cheat. Just put yourself in your girlfriend's shoes, how would you feel if she did this to you?

>you think about it, you said the girl is 18 or 19 a lot of females at that age are virgins

Dude I don't know what world you're living in

> tfw when i was in high school banging qt 14 year olds at 17

aaah the good ol days

Fuck it lol why not? Cheating is morally wrong and cruel to the significant other, bit you guys are not married. There is no real commitment between the two of you so it doesn't matter.

>you think about it, you said the girl is 18 or 19 a lot of females at that age are virgins

Dude I don't know what world you're living in

It's only 5 years difference. I say do it and don't get caught. Better if you were going for 16 year old

yes

no matter what you do, you'll regret it for the rest of your life

(unless you do it and don't get caught)

>cheating is morally wrong
>but if you're not married it's ok I guess

what kind of faggot are you

it's not cheating if you aren't married

>doing the same thing at 30.

God bless snapchat and Instagram for bringing out the hoe in these girls that look at older fit guys all day

Realistically though, how the fuck is she ever going to know? I don't plan on telling the 18yo my real last name and will not give up my social media to her.

Correction:

It's only cheating if you cum inside.

How do you even aproach a girl that age without looking creepy af

Fuck bitches. Get money. End of discussion

You butter them up online, then they develop a Lolita fetish start calling you daddy and shit. The disposable income and sexual experience takes care of the rest

I'm 44, and my lg is 20, she approached me, faggot! Fuck off with your ageism!

im dating an 18y/o college freshman and im 24
i get all the hot college pussy i want. getting some tonight.

Keep it that way.

Make sure she never has any way to find you again if you cut off all ties after you're done with her. No last name, no social networking accounts, definitely no home address - or even street/end of town.

Do her at her place, or get a hotel room.

Listen to this user. He knows his shit.

Who pays the rent?

This

>how the fuck is she ever going to know?

famous last words, man. I'm not trying to talk you out of it (do it, faggot), but cmon, use your imagination, I'm sure you can think of scenarios where shit would go haywire

Bro what's your Kik. let's discuss lg's and slutty teens

not worth it unless you can be absolutely 100% sure you will never get caught and you dont get any STDs or babies. she better be fucking 12/10 if id ever consider doing it to my girlfriend.

No. You're thinking too much with your dick. If you find a good partner, which you apparently have in your circumstance, you should try to avoid everything to fuck that up (as should she).

Also, if she has your phone number, make sure your Facebook privacy settings are heavy enough that someone can't find you using that number.

Same goes for whatsapp - if you have your full name listed as your whatsapp name, then she already knows your last name, & by extension your social networks.

Fuck yes come on OP did you even need to ask?

Don't do it

I fucked around with an 18 year old when I was 27, did not go well, bitch lost her shit fell madly in love with me became utterly obsessed would show up at my doorstep uninvited

GF was not amused.

Still, she was ridiculously fit, 9/10 gorgeous, amazing body, amazing fuck....but man not worth it

It appears that you are already unfaithful by this pic (assuming it's the girl) you and her have been exchanging nudes which is considered by almost everyone as cheating. At that point you might as well fuck her right in the pussy.

your lg?

I'm just going to read that as "girlfriend" and point out that she is an adult. Not a fuckin 15 year old

if you have your gf ever break up lowly lil teens fresh outta hs love older men who are established. if youre some punk when youre older then i can see why youre worried OP

cuck detected

It means little girl, normie. Why don't you get acclimated to fetishes you stupid fuck!

Yes. what happens in college stays in college. Amiright guys

I did, haven't been caught when it was 2 years ago, still regret doing it.

im 30 now, engaged

;__________;

oh i see

hsomiskywa

nigga this

>hsomiskywa

Yeah Hiroshima to you too, fuckstick!

Do what I do. Get involved at a youth program at church.

Trust me, those girls DONT wanna be there and they're not as innocent as their parents think. It's easy as hell

what a faggot. either u break up and do whatever stupid shit u want, or you stick with ur chick. either way sounds really beta to hook up with 18 y/os at 27.

Sure O.P...it's ok to let down 2 women at the same time.

>Implying there is any actual difference between a 18-year-old pussy and 23-year-old
You're a loser and you don't deserve your gf.

Im 35 and have a 15yr old gf. I have my own house, car, truck, motorcycle, booze, money, drugs. Women my age want mature responsible man to help them raise their kids....these teens are cuter, tighter, and much less judgemental. Its like im a legend to them but i aint shit to 35yr old fat single moms.

this, I work at a church for music and they always invite me after the 1hour program. They drop slut hints like crazy and always send snaps. One started calling me dad (she 14) and we all know where that can lead

10 Yeats old who think that's how the world works...top kek boys top kek

It leads to heaven, user. Rest In Peace!

Post screen shots or fuck off

Yeah, sure, why not...
What is the difference anyway? My last gf was 18 and the current one is 22. 22 has better pussy. Better taste, better smell, better feel.
If you cheat on your girlfriend without any reason you're a scum. Just end the relationship, what is THAT hard...obviously you're not happy in it.

Underated post

You must be a huge redneck

The older you get, the more alpha banging an 18-year-old becomes.

Do it, OP.

I got a few years on you, and trust me, finding fit women only gets harder as you get older. I'm in America, 95% fucking cows! It's literally sickening!

Gonna go ahead and assume you don't get much pussy, mate.
You're actually bragging about manipulating children.

Do it faggot, I'm 28 and did the same shit. Crazy asian bitch won't get off my nuts and she was 19 at the time. She's 21 now, I've been a huge asshole to her and she won't leave. She's wasn't even a virgin. I mean she's asian and only been with asians, so after the first 1/2 inch she's all new.

this

Asking others if you should cheat. What a facking beta. Leave you girlfriend so she can find a man. And kys.

You have to ask? Do it faggot.

Do it in a different postcode you sly fuck.

General simple rules of cheating is to do everything in a different postcode, hell as far away as possible with little to no connection tracing back to you is your best bet.

I would break my dick off in that girl.
Go for it if you can live with yourself.
Just don't get caught.

Not my fault boys their age don't have game

Pics? Let us rate them and decide which is best.

Because they're literally children.

Kik me guys let's trade

R u n 4 y o u r i v E s

lol bro haha nah

what do her parents think of you?

if they were young when they had her you're the same age as them lol

>You're actually bragging about manipulating children.

You mean young women. They have reached sexual maturity. Periods, pussy hair, etc. Dont hate man....

OK here is a church brat I do'eth deliver

Dubs dont lie lol
Im in the usa too bro it sucks

Hopefully her parents dont know of me lol....

Yes. Your ancestors will smile on you

This is one of the realest threads I've seen in a while. Legitimate advice, blunt honesty.

>my advice, fucking do it OP

You plan on marrying this bitch? Plow the field man

Kezzle

That chick is horrific, faggot! I wouldn't fuck her with your dick. There's GOT to be better!

Ask your gf if you can, then it isn't cheating.

Let's trade

kek

30m, after I got divorced I hooked up with a dozen tinder matches, mostly 35ish crazy bitches. But the last one I met was a 19 yr old college chick and I've been hitting it for 8 months. Pussy was so good it made me delete tinder. Oh and she's heavy into the daddy/little girl thing, which I thought was super awkward at first but now this bitch has got me choking her and making her beg for cum on her face. She genunely giggles with delight when I give her a facial. So yeah, ya know they always say don't stick your dick in crazy but it's totally cool if crazy isn't clingy and doesn't make you buy her dinner if you feel like anal

how about a threeway? grow some balls!!!

plot twist: every time you see a happy couple you die inside cause you will never know the charm of having a woman accept you and love you for who you are with all of her heart.
Its never too late to improve oneself.

Beta cuck, back to Tumblr with you!

Get the pussys...all of them

looks legit would lay back for oral

Holy fuck, will reddit even except you back, faggot?