Tfw you think in the english language

>tfw you think in the english language

same, how do i stop?

You have to go back

By moving to a foreign country

I thought I was the only one. I've hated myself since I was 10 because of this.

I do it too, sometimes, it's easier with unpleasant or inconvenient thoughts somehow, more detached.

>tfw you can only think in spanish
>because that i sound like a dumb spic everytime i speak english

Halp

it's certainly handier than translating everything on the spot

How is that even possible

cuck
u
c
k

Do you guys ever have dreams in English?

>tfw you think in Navajo

I dont' know. I tried forcing my way into thinking portuguese, or learning spanish to replace english. But I always end up reverting back. I think its because english is simpler and less verbose.

from time to time

I don't dream

Because once you learn a language, you sort of need to think in that language. Add that to the fact that many here are shut ins who spend far too much time on this shithole and you'll often catch yourself thinking in English.

I remember we had this one thread where the OP asked people to use ther native grammar order while writing in English and it felt really confusing

When I was learning French I thought in that language as well, it's a necessary part of using them otherwise your mind can't parse how to formulate sentences or even speak it properly, so it makes sense that if you've been exposed to English over a long period of time and use it often (even if not in real life) then you would start to think in it

>tfw you switch portuguese words with english ones

>spend month on connemara
>stuck thinking in irish

Stop spending all your time exchanging in english

same

Todo brasileiro retardado fala igual seriado americano e diz coisas como "você não quer fazer isso", ou "assumindo que seja verdade".

>você não quer fazer isso

Qual o problema dessa?

Você está fazendo alguma coisa e alguém diz "Você não quer fazer isso". "You don't wanna do that". É um americanismo.

where?