I like mowing MY lawn

>I like mowing MY lawn

Now that the dust as settled, who was in the wrong here?

No one was wrong, user.

Rust was wrong, any fucking adult man knows it's inappropriate to be alone with another man's wife like that. Nobody would do this type of shit irl.

The lawn is a flat circle

Rust was wrong.

Why did rust need to borrow his lawn mower? He lives in an apartment?

Rust has no business showing up to Marty's house uninvited and mow his lawn for him. It's an invasion of privacy.

Rust lived in a house

Rust was not a conscientious person. These two men are from different worlds. They also have very different minds.

>Rust thinks that he is in the right
>Marty thinks that he is in the right

The problem with this situation is that philosophy is entirely subjective. Marty views the family and the home as a sacred place. He thinks that they should be off-limits. Rust doesn't necessarily care what Marty thinks. There is no right or wrong so neither is right or wrong.

They are simply the chaotic nature of the universe made manifest.

He was mowing god´s lawn-
an allegory for suicide, since rust had given up on life.
bravo pizza

>I was coming for my files Marty

What did he mean by this

Rust.

meh, idk. He didn't just come to mary's house to hangout with Marty's wife. He came to return the mower, and since Marty let him borrow it, he thought he would repay him by mowing the lawn and saving Marty the time. While he was doing that Marty's wife prob offered him a cold drink and that's when Mary came home. Doesn't seem like a venial sin to me, user.

rust

only autismos here would defend him

t. triggered amerifats who attach some sort of masculinity complex to a patch of grass

I hope Marty ditched that crazy fucker after the end, but he probably didn't and most likely got his head blown off in one of Rust's insomnia and alcohol-induced "plans". After that Rust goes and fucks Mary's ex wife.

Did you even read the posts you quoted you fucking retard

It's not about the lawn, dipshit

WTF I hate landscapers now!

Rust lived in a tiny 2 br apartment friend. They emphasized that multiple times. Just like me :3

If he likes mowing his lawn so much why did it need mowing?

why did rust mow the lawn? Was he sending some sort of message to God?

Did you remember to buy your wife's son a birthday gift?

They both were shitty people.

Lawns need to be constantly mowed

That was a fucking stupid ham fisted exchange.

he likes mowing lawns. He was mowing a lot of lawns that weren't his, and neglected his own lawn.

>it's inappropriate to be alone with another man's wife like that

what?

he actually said i like "moaning in my lawn" which referred to his infidelity that took place in his own house.

He should have accepted the gift of Rust's labour then

It was a metaphor, the lawn is his wife's bush.

what did she mean by this?

I would have "mowed" her "lawn" if you know what I mean

>handcuffing

thats a very nice gesture

That must be a different scene. Neither of them had anything in their hands.

relax, this is a meme thread , lmao

>it's inappropriate to be alone with another man's wife like that.

If you can't trust your wife to be alone with another man you might as well put a hijab on her and cut some infidels' head off, user.

I see what you are saying but it is not quite as extreme as that. In this instance he had been moonlighting as a gardener so hid guilt would make it that much harder for him to trust his wife and partner implicitly.

>trusting a woman, ever

fucking kek you naive fool

>Take that ya freaky piece of shit. You don't mow another guy's lawn!

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

he wanted to take all the cheeze pizza he collected so far

Maybe you don't understand it but the moment in this show was a male moment. Women do not have agency. You cannot trust a woman to act with loyalty. You can only expect other men to fear you enough not to overstep their bounds.

I wish it weren't this way, but women have never proven otherwise to anyone.

Marty was awful

>Women do not have agency. You cannot trust a woman to act with loyalty. You can only expect other men to fear you enough not to overstep their bounds.
In other words: neither men nor women have agency, since neither can be trusted to act loyally without there being some form of coercion involved.

Is this what you wanted to convey?

>Rust and Marty's lawn dispute
>Ray "absolute madman" Velcro threatening to buttfuck that kids parents on their front lawn
>Antogonist of S01 is a psycho landscaper ultimately brought down because of his lawn mowin' antics
What is pizza trying to tell us?

Lawns are symbolic of manhood in America

Rust was in the wrong, but Marty hugely overreacted due to his guilty conscience. Also, Marty's wife probably offered Rust a drink to keep him there until Marty got home, because she saw Rust as a convenient pawn to get back at Marty by making him paranoid.

nigger, marty didn't trust rust or his wife because he was a compulsive philanderer, so he projected his behavior upon everyone else.

He was a true detective though. She was drawn to Rust from the start.

Marty was in the fault for overreacting, Rust was in the fault for being unsympathetic and not apologizing better.

while she was attracted to Rust, she mainly saw him as a way to stick it to Marty rather than someone to have a serious affair with. if Marty hadn't betrayed her trust so many times, she never would have been tempted to do anything but daydream about Rust

Fair enough

>she mainly saw him as a way to stick it to Marty
No, that came much later. Originally she just wanted to know him because of the "partner" thing, then wanted to learn from him why marty was such a shit. She also felt sorry for him, felt if he was single it would tempt marty to be a bigger shithead, etc.