So what do you guys say about xanax+alcohol?

So what do you guys say about xanax+alcohol?
I wanna suicide so I'll get a pack of xanax and vodka.
How should I do it? first drink or take meds and how much?
Also what are the odds of surviving or falling in coma?

don't do it faggot

You should soduko another way because you might 50/50 survive. Why you want to kill yourself anyway

Wouldn't really post because most faggots here would just make unfunny jokes about it, are you sure about 50/50?

Don't and xanaxs shouldnt kill you anyway

Isnt there a chance that you live and your life is basically super fucked up after that if I remember. Your liver is fucked and you need to take pills and you are always weak.
Don't do it user. Be stronger than that!

Yo don't kill yourself

I thinked about having some codeine and alcohol next to it so it supposed to be toxic enough to kill me
It is super fucked up indeed, and I'm weak, way too sensitive.

liver failure is excruciatingly painful

you shouldn't kill yourself but you especially shouldn't kill yourself with pills

Anyone knows what outcomes are possible??

Clearly you don't really want to kill yourself, you just want attention because you're a faggot. Go jump off a tall building you useless pussy.

I remember taking like 6-7 .5s and downing six or so shots of skol and woke up 20 hours later still fucked up sooooo yeah...

shoot yourself you fucking pussy

That you in the pictures?
If you have access to codeine then just do it that way its a weaker opiate but still an opiate it'll slow your heart rate and breathing so you'll just die off peacefully

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Please give a general reason why you're so upset.

Oh man, I really don't wanna wake up from it, are you get drunk easily? or used to take xanax often?
>Trying this hard
I could get some but small amount since I'm an eurofag and it's not so popular to be used in medicines around here

Post Kik or something need more of this girl

Honestly I did that twice I think what it was is I drank alllllot at that time so its probably just the tolerance.... but what makes you want to do this?

How is jumping off a building hard? Or a bridge, or a cliff... leave it up to a European to fuck up his own suicide.

Not gonna sit here and try and make you find the beauty in it. But I will say don't fucking kill yourself. The point of existing is finding out why, find a way to turn the nervous energy into something cool. Take some fucking lsd and crawl inside your own head. You won't feel so hopeless afterward but instead will realize the beauty is in all the details. There's no dark until after the light, so your life must've not always been thay bad. Back to square one, odds are you are under 25 and have all the time in the world to find something to do.

nice body on the pictures, it would be a shame if that person ever commit suicide

you on the other hand OP, no one would ever miss you
go play in the traffic faggot

it's clearly a bad idea. you will probably just suffer a lot and not die.

I'll keep posting them in replies
Well.. my life is screwed up as you guessed, I got chemotherapy and all my friends left me including gf, I'm fucked up in the head real bad but I don't have enough money or effort to go to a good psychologist
I rather end it peacefully in my own house but I'll consider that tbh
You're absolutely right in many points.. trying out lsd was one of the best moments in my life but I've had enough and this is my decision
Don't remember saying it was me, but rather insects like you should plan the same
Thinking about ordering an exit bag aswell

Sometimes I take 5+mg of xanax throughout a night of drinking liquor. I never intend to, I usually just do 1mg in the middle of drinking but anybody who's ever done xanax knows you end up eating your whole stash without remembering.

I've woken up in some odd places, but I always wake up.

>Don't remember saying it was me, but rather insects like you should plan the same
if you read my post you would have noticed I didnt assume it was you, quite the contrary in fact
dumbass, thats another reason why you wont be missed

dont actually off yourself faggot. shit will get better

at least do something usefull, get a gun and go kill as many politicians as you can
blow up a bankers convention or something
go out with a bang that actually do some good for the rest of the world

Sorry if I missunderstood but considering nobody will miss you as an offensive reply I thought it's an obvious hint that I pretended to be that girl for some reason, however I have no intention fighting over a Sup Forums reply
The only thing I'd like to do in this state is torture somebody because for some reason I think about it as an art, pulling each teeth sewing mouth, gouging eyes, but I don't want to ruin somebody's life for my amusement.. I got carried away tho

I need an answer too. Not for tonight but for future reference...

I thought the classic was just hella opiates and just die in a coma?