How many more years will this "Religion" Shit be going on....Im so tired of it

How many more years will this "Religion" Shit be going on....Im so tired of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which ?

As long the human animal is a religious animal and there are unscrupulous charlatans willing to take advantage of that.

FUCK.

When you stop sucking cocks for money.

Already dying no need to worry man it won't be prevlant to you throughout life randomly you would see a religious person and be like W0W

I hope your right.

Optimistic

Religion is not dying out due to modernity, it may be in decline overall but those who still cling to it are becoming militant in reaction to modernity. Everyone is looking for meaning in this age of nihilistic anomie as society can no longer provide any, and religion is one of the institutions poised to take advantage of this.

its working for at least 20000 years the fuck you expect

at this point about 80 years
remember at the end of the centurie the middle east will literly burn up

I expect the mass populus to get some fucking education. Rather than accepting answers from a bunch of ignorant flat earth fucks who think weve only been around for 6000 years,

youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y

religion is declining but only white people religions such as Christianity. Islam is on a massive rise and is the fastest growing religion projected to beat Christianity by the end of the century.

I wrote one of the best case senerios since we are on the topic is anyone else scared that the movie idicracy is a legitimate future for us

Fuck, More ignorance. I dont care what the ignorance is,i dont want ANY of it. These weak minded individuals. Walking around with empty cups,willingly filling them with water from whatever preaching faggot knocks on the door. It makes me sick.

as i accept the fact that you are free to belive anything you want and that you have the right to your opinion..so should you accept the fact that i can belive anything i want and i have the right to my opinion...
does this make sense to you? i cant explain it any simpler..
can you grasp this concept??

Opinion / Fact
I respect your right to believe in ignorance.
But I dont have to fucking like it.

no , goatfuckers will get crushed as theyre barbaric subhumans

Most of the greatest and smartest people throughout time have been religious

People like you make laugh beliving anything will actually happen to muslims. This is your future this is only the beginnig of mass immigration from the middle east. They are gonna live in your country produce more kids than your people while spreading their religion and slowly generation by generation taking more of your country.

This simply isnt true.
If they were so busy on their knees knealing and praying,there wouldnt have been time for all the scientific disciveries. I suspect they simply went along with religion to avoid social outcast.

the bitter irony of it is that you're as backwards and illogical as some fundamentalist cult because you're also espousing and pushing ideology that you have no firm understanding of in a blind appeal to your perceived authority.

This makes me sick/sad too...

*tips fedora*
Agreed friend, these biggots need to realize that a God just can't be realistic. Lets go redpill them

kek believe it or not just search it up

Muslims do not think that way. If you just "let" a muslim believe what he wants. he will be peaceful for awhile.

but as soon as he has support or outnumbers the non religious, then they enact sharia law and have people killed or beaten.

You can't just "live and let live" now because groups are taking advantage of your tolerance and using it as a tool to subjugate you

The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”
― Werner Heisenberg

The concept of belief is ingrained into your DNA. It's been selected through evolution as a desirable trait for survival. Religion is not going anywhere unfortunately.

i dont expect you to like it..i am willing to defend your right to belive freely in anything,,i might not agree with it but i respect that right..so get over it deal with your own issues and problems and let others live as they see fit..your views are yours,,i dont give a flying fuck what you think is ignorance or not..just live your fucking life away from mine,,,,,,,dipshit

in your dreams dubshit youve just seen in media what goatfucekrs do in france and germany while those are extremely pathetic faggot countries

Hahahaha. No.

Especially muslims during the golden age of islam they greatly furthered succes in areas such as arithmetic maths chemisty. Some of the greatest mathematicians were muslim

Play Dead Space. But you can get away from it if you go to the right place. You don't even have to go to Europe. Where I'm at no one is overly religious but there's not 5 million liberals either. A small progressive city is what you want.

Sure. They may have identified as religious. But like i said. It was only a mask to avoid social outcast.

Your ideas of what is fact vs opinion is obviously whimsical, baseless, and mired in your confirmational bias.

What you're doing is little more than trolling unless you actually make a coherent argument that doesn't revolve around your faith beleifs in your secular ideologies which you probably have no real understanding of beyond, some retarded "Science good, religion bad" faith based bullshit.

No. Theres glass at the bottom of the fucking glass you idiot.

I believe that it is a human interpretation attempting to define a divine interpretation.

Whether you believe we were created by someone or something is not important; it is what you learn from that someone or something that is.

Religion sets the base building blocks in society to work on; don't steal, don't kill, don't fuck my wife etc. it is up to the individual to build on those blocks and make their own way into the world.

T_T

good for you ...
seems like you got it all figured out..

Pussy.

A lot of them thank their success because of god i greatly doubt they did it to be a social outcast

It's built into us.
Humans, globally, have worshipped deities since the dawn of man... Every tribe, in every unreachable distant part of the globe.
Yup.

A lot of kids say they are atheist when they learn a little about science because of the appeal of the idea that mankind is in control and the ultimate creature. This fuels the narcissism and selfishness that is present in all people, especially children, and it appeals easily to people's natures.

A clear and literate, and understanding mind quickly finds out with enough research, that our understanding of how the nature of matter and energy exist and operate is very theoretical, and there is much more that we do not know than what we know.

Honestly, it's the pot calling the kettle black. I've known some atheists that were way more idiotic and irrational than some hardcore evangelicals I've met. Most of people's beliefs, whether secular or theistic are based on faith in people they don't know and never met, and they don't even understand that.

dumbass

Goddamn are you really this fucking idiotic?

How many Natural sciences fit in your "glass"? nigger? Do you think this is meant literally?

Thought experiment relgious fags:

You were born yesterday.
Alone on this earth.
The only one.
There are no books or other people around to tell you what to believe in.

Would you come up with God/Religion on your own?

Fucking doubtful. You would live happily off the land and not give a flying fuck.

Yo' fedora tipper. Shouldn't you be harassing females and being enlightened?

>HURR ALL RELIGIONS BAD

Nothing short of mass genocide of all religious people would rid the world of religion. I don't think you can systematically get rid of organized religion without being

> MK II Mega Hitler 2.0 (Patent Pending)

otherwise just chill for a bit. Smoke a fat J and relax while the people who have religion believe what they want. We all end up in the same place as worm food. Why ruin it being angry at people.

How's that faith based belief system treating you, hypocrite?

you rock user..

Fuck off Eric,this is my thread. Hehe. Im looking for my own answers and philosophy from a bunch of faggots on Sup Forums leave me to it. =)

>It's built into us.
This was my point here It begins with simple belief, such as the cave man hearing a stick break in the dark. He believes it may be a predator instead of believing it was nothing at all, and so he prepares a defense or flees, etc. That belief is a survival mechanism. That's something any animal has, but that combined with our higher intelligence results in things like religion.

How the fuck would you be born alone? That's impossible. What is this your Sci-fi story?

You would disappear without a trace by doing that, but my people would begin civilization and written history and guide the people into the future.

Thankyou
Your right. Going to go get blazed now and try to stop giving a fuck. Its the only way ill find piece.
An Apathetic...Euphoria.

Look up the first cause arguments. Many philosophers, and hundreds of physicists use it to argue for the existence of God. There is also the cosmological argument for contingency. The ignorant one here seems to be you. As you haven't brought up a single argument against religion. All you have done is use ad hominem

religion is a billion year old thing. it will be better to kill yourself dumbass

Your not accepting the scenerio,your getting too caught up on the mechanics of it.

>I'm sane
>I believe in a magical sky wizard

Pick one.

you're being a dick right?

Life isnt even a billion year old thing

If you look for The Truth long enough, you find God. If you don't believe it, you've probably been too busy picking up what other people are setting down for you, to actually look for yourself.

Most people who are void of religion nowadays are a bunch of delusional degenerates, one side is rushing towards a new dark age of religious inquisition, while another side is rushing towards a new dark age of abominations. Your life will be just as meaningless no matter what side prevails cur

it always will be. the names just change. sjws are just as lunatic and fanatic as the christains before them. they just don't have the will power or conviction to burn non-believers at the stake (but they will u-friend you on face book). for thousands of years we killed off those that didn't believe (or at least pretend to believe) in god. its kinda written in our genes from the survivors of these year that we believe in something greater than ourselves and god usually fits nicely and since most people are too dumb or too susceptible to group-think they have to look to religion to find god instead of treating it as the entirely personal relationship it is.

strap yourself in user, cause 60 years of new ideas doesn't hold a candle to 1000s of years of breeding.

nope...i agree with you user...and i love you

well let me just say this
we will find out who's right when we die

>billion

I don't think you know what the word means.

Yes it is.

lmao this thread fucking sucks
underageb& everywhere

At least you can feel superior to everyone that way.

>fact
>athiesm
>big bang
>theory
You guys are literal autists. You cant prove either one and you edgelords will never know till you take your last breath

Magic believers obliterated.

Enough said.
You religious faggots are literally insane.

Just end organized religions

Yea you know you suck when even the frenchies fuck you up. Stay in your caves and stop embarrassing yourself...

hurr durr I'm an adult and I believe in magic.

on earth? No it really isnt

Are you fucking retarded? How do you think religion even came to be in there first place

Religion is just incurable mental desease. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

You can't argue with a dead guy, but I'd give Epicurus hell in a debate.

He seems to completely bypass the understanding of Time as an agent for change and evolution. Mankind is a work in progress, not a final product. Everything man goes through is to weed out the evil while Man is yet unborn and fragile, so when we reach the point where we have developed enough to where we are allowed the tree of everlasting life, granting us immortality, we are not tyrannical world eaters, that will scour the universe, but instead co-creators with God.

people trying to take advantage of other peoples gullibility?

As a necessity developed by human psychology.
The overwhelming fear of death and not knowing why we are what we are,made religion a necessity for our survival,a phycological coping mechanism to go on living without fear.

oh my god im gonna cum everywhere
your clear mental dominance and engagement in a rarely tapped euphoric spectrum are making me edge to orgasm

>enough said

Sounds more like you're just plugging your ears and sticking your head in the sand, nigger..

Feel free to look it up. 1 billion years ago Earth was entering the age of multicellular organisms. The was simpler life on this planet for several billion years before that.

You sad sad ignorant imbecile.

try the word of god and his message spread through his prophet

ITT/ faggots not respecting other faggots rights to freely belive what they want.

not sure if trolling or one of those "the earth is only 5000 years old" people.

Haha i like you.

I can't hear you over how awesome God is, you blind and deaf, heathen.

this

feel like it's a bunch of high schoolers who took a gander at the glossary of their science textbook

You just cant argue with logic like that...
If you can,your going to sound like an idiot.

no but... umm people are bad sometimes. and. well if they are bad then god cant be perfect because i dont like how people traet each other simetimes so that means all religion is a lie and Im just to smart for it.

It's much much older than that.

>working
It sure is buddy

Intelligent life faggot.

You aren't entitled to my respect.

When I read this, I imagined you sitting at a child-size computer desk with your fedora levitating above your head six inches. You spin around 360° in your computer chair and just as your fedora drops down onto your head, your click *post.