Here's my tongue, how to suicide, please explain a pain free method. I truly have quit on this pitiful exist of shit...

Here's my tongue, how to suicide, please explain a pain free method. I truly have quit on this pitiful exist of shit, quit since '15

The fuck's wrong with your tongue?

le shame free bump

Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.

Keep that in mind, darling.

Pretty sure if you swallow the tongue you'll be good

go to the top of a building and just jump off, one last thrill and youre dead.

101% self mutilation my m9

Pain free? Put your neck on railroad tracks and wait for the chatanooga choo choo

your words do not pierce my brain damage, I'm afraid... Like, what???

Your returded

Go see a fucking Doctor. They will cut that disgusting shit right off and you can go back to tonguing the asshole of whatever animal gave you that in the first place.

If you'd be so inclined to share your views of how suicide makes for the sincerest form of self-criticism this would improve this loneliest of evenings

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

Can we get a selfie friend?

Hello fellow Nigger. I would like to inform you, this tongue grossness comes from hospital drugs and lack of care of doctors towards my gnawing on it

Mouth wash and scrub with steel wool disgusting fuck

confuzzled
confused + puzzled

top kek m9
p.s. ur quer

kys plese ;3

again, all of my damn what

Holy crap

anybody even fucking curious how and why and what happen?

the drain bramage is 100% real/there to stay my m9

Why like why all these dub trips and quads bruh fuck op

You really have no place in this world if you can't even figure out a way to kill yourself on your own. I hope you'll figure it out soon though. The sooner you quit wasting the oxygen of people who are not constantly bitching about everything the better.

chance is chance, every post is chance my friend

Owww I like em feisty

Quats Satan has spoken!!!

>Anonymous 08/24/16(Wed)14:19:53 No.700986
These grotesque words force me to keep my life as long as possible. Learn the sacred words of praise hail Satan my friend

TOP KEK ROFLMAO DEAD

What happened to your tongue? Like a wound or something?

Did rabbi Shlomo try to circumsice your tongue?

ALL MUST BOW BEFORE ME, FOR I REIGN IN BLOOD HERE WITH INCREDIBLE DUPLICATE NUMBERS EVERYFUCKINGWHERE YOU LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you believe all the shit you say. God will punish the wicked of tongue!!!

Then go see a lawyer, sue the fuck out of the hospital and get spend your settlement money on a stable full of animals with assholes you can lick.

Literal yucks ensue mem8

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE YOU THINK IM JOKING

Jesus I know that's you
Get your shit together and see you in a few weeks

just buy a tougue scraper and use it

Le bread winrar of all internets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ingenius idear

Trust me ass clown, that won't do shit, just like literally anything else

even if i didnt want to becouse you are a grotesque newfag capslock shitposter
dubs cant stay unchecked!

Icy

I DO WHAT I WANT NIGGA

I, the op with grotesque tongue say that Ice is hell and I love it, Heat is energy or life, no room in hell for that nonsense

FUCK YO COUCH ROTTEN NIGGER

It cleans your tongue so it isnt yellow and disgusting anymore

better a scarred tongue than scarred and disgusting tongue

What kind of retard gnaws on its own tongue. Get yourself patched up and get over yourself.
Let this be a lesson learned. Not the end.

meh, to each his own. I'll enjoy doing shit the worst way I can while you do your gay shit in your gay shitty

>700987949
SUICIDE M8, I CHOOSE DEATH BEFORE ALL ELSE

(You)

Suicide because fuck my femur ripping in half fuck my broken neck fuck everything

I go to sleep, and never reawake, so fucking simple

Que

I love things simple, can't stand complexities....

more recent...

Are you retarded?

just order some heroin on the darknet, inject and done.

Goodbye cruel world
I'm leaving you today
goodbye
goodb-

I'd love to see that news heading:

"Idiot gnaws on tongue and dies of suffocation, family face palms in unison"

just take a ridiculous amount of pills that have horrible interactions of alcohol and take them with liquor. or get a car and a hose.

opting with the pills... need pills...

Good job user. Prepare to be banned

what is this darknet though? Mad curious right now~

Take 600 pills of diphenhydramine (Kirkland Allergy Medicine or Benadryl). Quite painless suicide, trust me.

1. install Tor
2. Look on Darknet for heroin
3.Don't find heroin
4. CP lurks in the shadows, urging you to come closer
5.You look but nod dissappointed, this is not the fix you are looking for
6. Look for more drugs
7. purchase bitcoin in order to buy drugs
8. purchase drugs online
9. Heroin arrives in the mail all the while you look confused on how this is possible
10. Get completely fucked up
11. Get arrested for CP on computer

how and or why though??

How in the name of the lord is one to put so many pills inside your body, this is like a 7 week diet plan?

You're a selfish piece of shit if you do it.

look im all for killing myself and shit but damn ur a fucking fag.

If I would be so inclined as to say so myself good sir.

N02 LD40

Laughing all the way ha ha ha

I am disinclined to acquiesce your request

600 pills are small

your tongue looks like a penis

My dear sir, all I've seen are complaints, but I've not heard a single reason this termination of life is valid. Your tongue can be replaced, so share with me your reason for this most homosexual display whining?

game of thrones s6e10

im not chat tongue guy
im paranoia guy. Said paranoia led to a benzos addiction and its either my addiction or sitting in a room peekin out curtains at everynoise

its barely a life

noice, saved
moar?

k den

My dear sir or miss, I can only give one good advice on this, lock yourself in a closet with some water and some food for about 7 days. Have relative check on you every day, but the key will be held by an outsider for the whole 7 days. At the end of the 7th day, the outsider will come and release you. If you still feel like people are trying to get you, you might be right.

>Also, I'm not a doctor!