What is the correct way to react if you find your long term girlfriend/wife, who you have sacrificed a lot for...

What is the correct way to react if you find your long term girlfriend/wife, who you have sacrificed a lot for, fucking another man in your bed? Assuming you have a gun or sharp makeshift weapon around you, do you kill your wife? Kill both of them? Or something else?

kill both obviously

kill yourself.

Walk away because that bitch aint worth it

I would have to agree with this.

Kill them both and then drive to Portland, Oregon. Grow a beard and wear massive hipster sunglasses 24/7. You'll fit right in and basically be unrecognizable.

If you are going to kill yourself, you might as well bring that bitch with you.

>wife fucking another guy in your bed
>walk away

Fucking cuck kek

Yeah just kill em both then, if your that much of a "alpher" getting pounded by tyrone will be a much better alternative

Killing any of them is a lame thing to do. You are basically saying that they have such a power over you that they can make you throw your entire life away.

The right thing to do depends pretty much on whether it is a wife or girlfriend. If wife, I would consult a lawyer. If a girlfriend, then just kick her out and live your life.

Exactly, this is the best thing to do

Just kick em out. Grab beers with friends, call a lawyer the next day, get the divorce going, and once it's all done you buy a motorcycle and take a month off work to ride it around the country.

threesome. enjoy.

>they can make you throw your entire life away.
You've already sacrificed a lot and threw a lot of your life away for this woman.

ask what to do

Fuck them both and after u finish piss on them to show who is real alfa.

Drop the weapon, get naked, and fist fight the man, you must assume dominance, and then leave wife/gf without saying a word.

And post nudes, obviously.

What the fuck is an "alpher"

greek god

Point taken. However, I think this is a sunken cost fallacy. You personally are better off resolving the matter personally. As humans we have a natural instinct for revenge. This is understandable. In a society it is desirable for other people to see that you are willing to retaliate for any harm done to you. But with the modern law system this is becoming obsolete.

Unless you live in some islamic shithole, where you are expected to cut her nose off or otherwise be excommunicated, then the best thing is to cool off and walk away.

>You personally are better off resolving the matter peacefully

Here's what you do.

Whip out your dick and say "Baby, he's perfect! Just like I described him!"

The nigger should bolt outta there fast. Leaving you plenty of time to shank the bitch covered in his DNA. Then call the cops.

the bitch will be dead and a nigger sent to prison. You're welcome!

Kill your ex wife if the guy didn't know she was married let him go if he did kill him too

Blow my brains out all over both of their naked bodies

Can I steal this idea its amazing

Assuming this is even remotely serious; discretely brush up on your state marriage and divorce laws. Go ahead and collect any easy evidence that you can without tipping your hand. Find some way to watch DivorceCorp, I guess.

Really, just figure out how to keep her from walking away with half or more of your shit. If she's the type to make up some bullshit story about abuse or neglect, figure out how to shut that down before it can start.

Don't bother killing the bitch, though--if you can hide cameras and get a video of her fucking the other guy, you can just upload that shit all over her social media so everyone knows she's a cheating whore. Don't be embarrassed--be furious and disgusted and let everyone know things are dead between the two of you. Then follow through on cutting her out of every part of her life you can.

Kill them, get out, kill everything you see, kill cops, kill yourself.

Don't forget to sprinkle some crack on her, lol

This seems like a pretty autistic response and you can't understand the social implications of doing nothing.

Wake me up inside.

Kill yourself and then kill your wife

It's anyone who drives an Alpher Romeo

This. Killing her right there is quick. Making her life a living hell is the slow death.

>Making her life a living hell is the slow death.
You don't realize that laws are set up so she can only make your life a living hell.

Do you have home insurance...?
Start a fire.

If she cheats on you with a white guy it's because she wants to leave.
If she cheats with a black guy then it's simply for physical purposes and she wants to stay in the relationship with you.

This, happened to me.
If your girl cheats, then convince her to do it with a black guy