who can stop the japs now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

two nukes

Nuclear meltdown
A tsunami

>le epik racism meme

Fuck all of you faggots. Japan is way nicer and civilized than America and you're talking shit? Okay.

Animes.

>japan
>not racist

pick one

What are the Italians doing?

Anime isn't real. Little girls in cartoons will never be real or love you. Japan is racist. Japanese life of a man consists of long hours and getting cucked out of their money by their greedy wives.

Get BTFO weeb faggot

I hope Japan finishes at least second to prove Asian superiority.

>falling this awful bait
school starts soon, right?

>it's bait because I'm a weeb faggot

OK, retards. Japan isn't the country invading and killing other people like America. Get triggered, lardasses.

Never, ever look into their history before 1950. It will ruin your perfect anime image of them.

>Mohammed Fujita

funny

>implying I care if Japanese kill Koreans or Chinks

I'm fine with that, they modernized Korea and gave the Chinese a writing system and culture. Besides, are they doing that nowadays? No, they aren't.

@70102138
Okay now this is incredibly shit bait. Try harder please.

You don't even deserve the (you) it is that bad.

>says the guy who is on a Japanese-themed imageboard and probably drives a Japanese car

Why are you giving me (You)s if you're so triggered, fatass?

>boo hoo mean Americans invading countries and doing horrible things
>But based japs dindu nuffin because it's almost out of living memory now...

Every country has their baggage.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

So by that logic, posting on reddit and driving a Ford absolves America of all wrongdoing?

Okay...

>he believes that this post will make us hate japan

BASED JAPAN

>@

@70102937
Please try harder. This is hilarious.

Give us some good bait. Me and britbro are starving.

Put another gold on, gymnastics team won.

Add 2 more for swimming tonight

8 total for Murica after today

I'm not giving him his (you)s. He doesn't deserve them.

Please fuck off now.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>gave the Chinese a writing system and culture
You have that backwards famalam

>inb4 muh total medals

RIP

>@

Fuck me.

I love Japan now

How is it bait, faggot? How many Fords or Chevys do you see on the streets of Tokyo?

Japan is superior to America in everything but size. Americans are inefficient, stupid, and cruel compared to Japan.

He doesn't deserve (you)s

>@
Better luck next time at trolling, Nakamura-chan.

>All this weeb-tinted glasses

The USA is ranked 3 globally in productivity (Japan is 21).

The university rankings are dominated by American institutions. 5 of the top 10 (including number 1) are in America. Japan doesn't appear until 38.

The justice system in the west is globally respected as being one of if not the most fair. This is why people in other countries choose to go through our courts rather than their own.

As for day-to-day cruelty, Japan really couldn't give less of a fuck about whales and other endangered marine life for example.

Sit the fuck down, and shut the fuck up you colossal FAGGOT.

Proxy off, Cletus.

Should actually be higher up, choked a gold in Fencing and a silver in Archery.

If I'm on the level of a buck-toothed hillbilly then apparently the memes are wrong about them.

>radioactive damage

do u think the Chernobyl district bears great athletes?
my body is actually getting worse and worse after 5 years passed.
i'll never forgive the Fukushima accident.

It's called aging and only sitting on your ass, Shiitake-san.

He's going all out.
Mohammed Fujita is not happy about this.

In what way is your body getting worse?

Did you live there?

he died

>He believes in the whale meme
Look up minke whales (the ones we catch) and see for yourself.

i'm only 25 y/o, and have a healthy life, but my body is ridiculously ill.
Russia has a huge landmass, but Japan has not.
mark my words. 2020 Olympics will be a funeral for this country.

Like cancer? Or what?

>mohammed fujita