Any kind of webcm/gif you have of people getting rekt such as shot/stabbed/suicide please share here

Any kind of webcm/gif you have of people getting rekt such as shot/stabbed/suicide please share here

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Its like a potato gun for people!

stale

fuck that's fast, that's full grown man being thrown around like sand, shit my life.

what machine is this?

pipe down Susan, its all fake anyway

looks like a textile machine, probably in inda

Wich one?

which ones fake?

At least they didn't waste money on orthodontia first...

all of them, adobe after effect are the shit!

story?

This is fake. They staged it.

nerve gas

>lurk more faggot

fake. the real video is on youtube. he made it look like he broke his leg with the green screen

How can he go through such a small space and not have his skin, muscles and bones torn apart? Why did he die if his body integrity isn't damaged?

that hat

What is this?

Holy fuck

No.
And No.

It's like right out of a Warner Bros. Cartoon!

faggots deserved it.
gives me an erection watching degenerate filth die

Nerve gas machine

post more people getting rekt at work.

turned to mush internally

picture a sock filled with pizza toppings going through a dough roller

Yes

But his head and general body shape is intact...

Hello Satan

>his skull imploded

are you dumb?

Potato roller

that's a fancy shirt remover.

kek'd

who threw that? come on?!

terry?

cold blooded murder 1/2

fucking hell, that's one of my worst nightmare, losing sight and all of my face while still being alive and conscious.

cold blooded murder 2/2

he killed him for his ivory

thanks, mr. x-ray vision

AHAHAA

Asshole pouring the flammables catches on fire too. I hope he survives so it hurts forever.

Fucking kek now we're both going to hell

>implying hell is an actual thing

>hurr I giggled at a politically incorecct I now go to le hell meme
Is this the youtube comment section or 9gag?

kek

HOW DOES HE KNOW IT WAS THE RIGHT PERSON. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME!

>.jpg
what is this 2016 - 20 years

It's just a phrase... no need to jump at every single little opportunity to prove yourself a fedora'd angstlord Atheist... Atheists are a majority here, you're not special. Go enlighten some 12 year old on Steam.

>still implying

where's the blood dripping on the green screen? The bone pierced the skin, surely there should be some blood dripping on it?

I eat so much papa John's... that pretty much describes my body type

To learn Sup Forums you lurk and lurk and then lurk more, you learn all the rules then you lurk even more, and not even after that you post, you lurk some more. That's when you become one of us

Marty, when this pan hits 88mph you are going to see some serious shit!
Doc... are you trying to tell me that you built a time machine... out of a pan?? This is heavy!

You're fucking retarded. Go eat, your moms calling for dinner.

> when you take a bite of pizza and all the cheese comes off

Got

I think it was a high rise crane that collapsed.

Edgy

Agreed on disgusting jokes made about video. But this material allows people to realise how well everything is going on with their lives. If someone feels terrible at work or in life - he/she might come and actually open eyes to see how cruel the world can be. And that his/her reality is much much better than what portrayed as before.