Nude creep shot thread. Girls sleeping, dressing, taking a bath, you know what to do

Nude creep shot thread. Girls sleeping, dressing, taking a bath, you know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

icanstalku.com,
manyvids.com/Video/245729/Watching-sister-in-shower/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

more

bump

perfect bush

OC

moaaaar

Same girl, different day

same girl

please tell me u got even more

Nice, man! Drunk on a Wednesday late afternoon, also. Girl broke up with me

Sure

What is this girl to you?

for the love of christ dont stop

All image capturing hardware is required by federal law to encode the long/lat:gps as well as any ip's.. within the image. The same is done for printers.. a stamp unique to that printer (it's fingerprint if you will) is printed along the border of every print.

I think it was the Patriot Act? Either way, I just don't understand why you guys are so naive you aren't aware of this.

Capture, jerk, keep it to yourselves. Your freedom/reputation isn't worth some user jacking off, for free, to your hardwork.

Let these fuckers put the effort in themselves.

Why would you creepshot an ugly girl?
Are you that desperate?

Ran out of webms of her

damn

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To the OP and any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

GF's ass

Another newly realised danger of geotagging is the location information provided to criminal gangs and poachers on the whereabouts of often endangered animals. This can effectively make tourists scouts for these poachers, so geotagging should be turned off when photographing these animals.

Good thing we're not peadophiles then.

from ip cam I found

That fedora though ..

any turned around?

How long till this retard thinks about putting the focus to manual?

So what can we do to protect ourselves from the dangers of geotagging? The helpful hints below can help you do just that:

Turn the geotagging feature off: This is the most obvious solution and you can find out how to do this for most phones at icanstalku.com, which is a website created to spread awareness of the privacy issues of geotagging.
Download disabling software: With all of the information coming and going from our phones these days it would be nice to know that someone is looking out to be sure you don’t send out the wrong information. You can download software to your smartphone that will search for geotagging information and delete it before sending.
Be aware and educate yourself and your friends: Be sure that you understand what information you are sharing and stay up to date with the products you use that use geotagging information. Make sure your friends are aware of the issue.
Watch what you post: You should always think twice, if not three times, about anything you put on the Internet. Once something is on the Internet, it can be assumed it will be there forever. Be sure you are very comfortable with what information those posts contain.

gf

What do you use?

Social Media Roundup
#4 Geotagging safety

Location-based social networking is quickly growing in popularity. A variety of
applications are capitalizing on users’ desire to broadcast their geographic location.

The increased popularity of these applications is changing the way we as a digital
culture view security and privacy on an individual level. These changes in
perception are also creating OPSEC concerns on an Army level.

Deployed Soldiers, or Soldiers conducting operations in classified areas should not
use location-based social networking services. These services will bring the enemy
right to the Army’s doorstep.

Want to avoid giving away location? Disable the GPS function on your
smartphone
For instructions on how to do that, check out this website:

Does she not let you take pictures of her in the shower?

yummy

nice ass

hottt, got some closeups of her breasts?

more?

Post the vids.

front?

if only...

moar?

This one made me chuckle

Under all the make up and the clothes

Women are all the same

And here we see the northwestern water buffalo in its natural habitat.

Bremalo

nice, more?

That's a word I haven't seen in a very long time.

You should get more of the big tittied one

fantastic series. thanks!!

Now Bremerton's a city right outside of mine
Most girls there are ducks, but a few are fine
But the ones that I speak about
Used their face for catchin trout
Vacuum clears for a mouth
You know what I'm talkin about
Mud ducks, hockey pucks, drivers of Mack trucks
Lame brains, diesel trains, pick 'em up you have to strain
Big butt, crew cut, extraordinary gut
Big momma, kinda buff, facial hairs a kinda rough

Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck
Girl's a Bremelo
Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck
[pig grunting noises are mixed in with word "duck"]
The girl's a Bremelo
"duck" [repeated until fade]

know her?

anyone would be retarded to truthfully answer this question

people are retarded for posting their nude wins in general - i keep mine to myself

Moar??

manyvids.com/Video/245729/Watching-sister-in-shower/

trips detected. perhaps you could post one win as an offering to the gods.

anyone recognize her?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

nope, more pls

nice what cam do u use?

more of the 1 checkin pussy

And that's a fact

no idea what you're implying or if you're just not getting it

people really are creeping on people they know in real life. all it takes is for ONE person to recognize the chick, and if you give your relation out you're fucked

why take that risk

and no, because my life would literally be ruined if I was caught.

She let the inside of her panties touch the bottom of her shoes. Bitch be nasty.

moar of dem titties pls

Fuck have a video of my mom changing without her knowing but I'm on vacation rn so I can't post it

OC