IF THE MOON LANDINGS ACTUALLY HAPPENED THEN

IF THE MOON LANDINGS ACTUALLY HAPPENED THEN

Do you have an answer as to how the camera followed the Lunar Module blasting off?
Who was manning the damn camera geniuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

universetoday.com/117331/how-nasa-filmed-humans-last-leaving-the-moon-42-years-ago/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-controlled_car#History
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/photogalleries/apollo-moon-landing-hoax-pictures/photo3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

L

O

N

G

C

A

T

test

C

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

You forgot the pictures

Epic win!!! Haha

What are you stupid or something? It was moon Aliens

Talk about shilling
cant answer the question so you just shill away

no op, how did they work the cameras?

>implying we think the moon landing happened

>Americans can be so retarded they question the legitimacy of their greatest achievment

This

This

NOT ONE OF YOU FUCKERS CAN ANSWER OPS QUESTION?!?

universetoday.com/117331/how-nasa-filmed-humans-last-leaving-the-moon-42-years-ago/

The camera crew

Obviously we left a crew member to get the shot in the shittiest suicide mission ever. God rest his soul.

They left shit on the moon retard including a camera they can control from Houston.

we had computers in the 60s and 70s, we could program a camera to pan along a scheduled path by that point

they did not have that kind of technology in the 60's
remote control from earth come on

nobody was manning the camera you drooling retard, it was being controlled remotely from Earth.

If they were going to fake a moon landing, why would they LEAVE SHIT THERE??? Shouldn't the fake moon lander take everything with it.
You can SEE SHIT ON THE MOON WITH A TELESCOPE. There is also a mirror on the moon that you can bounce a laser off of back to Earth. Gas yourself.

If you believe it was hoaxed you're a moron js

#notanargument

If the moon landings never hapened, who placed the luna reflectors there which we bounce Lazors off to measure the moons distance from the earth?

It's just data you idiot. Takes signals longer to get there but still does.

>they did not have that technology
>fax was invented in 1843
>the 60s wasn't exactly the stone age
>the soviets never tried to refute the moon landings ffs

where are the stars in the nasa pictures?!?!?

SHhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's okay, sleep.

>radio frequencies didn't exist in the 60's

What kind of technology do you think they didn't have in the 1960s to move a fucking camera? They have radios, cameras, electric motors. Whats missing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-controlled_car#History

Look, the first RC car was available for fucking kids to use in 1966. Yeah. I'd think NASA would have this technology too you mouth breathing, knuckle dragging nigger.

Is everyone just going to ignore this?

To all conspiracy theorists out there. China landed a rover on the moon. Regardless of what the chinks say, you know they are going to check the landing zone themselves! America landed on the fucking moon!!! Get over it knuckle draggers!

You retards really need to learn some history.

They managed to get the shot by programming the camera to pan up at [x] time at [x] rate and they hoped for the best.
They managed to time it almost perfectly, getting the shot, and this is a massive achievement people should know about.

Where are the stars in the daylight on earth? They are there you just cant see them because of the glare of the sun. The principle is the same.

So they knew the exact few seconds it would be taking off
i call bullshit

Do the math and you'll see it wasn't a hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

Yup they faked the moon landing and forgot to add stars...or maybe you can't see them for a easily explainable scientific reason, I can't remember which one.

>daaaad, why is the sky blue??
Well son it's a hoax. WHY WOULD AIR BE BLUE??? ITS A HOAX!

Thats what you sound like.

Stars aren't seen in the moon landing pictures because of limited exposure and the brightness of the moon.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/photogalleries/apollo-moon-landing-hoax-pictures/photo3.html

hmm seems like a night sky on the moon to me. I think I should be seeing stars myself.

Yes faggot, it's almost like you need to precisely time burn times and shit in order to go places in space

No bullshit. These missions are timed to milliseconds.
Otherwise you couldn't get supplies to ISS which moves at several kilometers per second

That's because you're a fucking retard.

Last time i checked, the sun wasn't overhead at night time.

Look up the word Contrast you half wit
and then use it in a sentence explaining to yourself why you're such an idiot

Oh so the astronauts didnt press buttons to start the engines and for takeoff. Give me a fucking break.

Nope, they start at an exact given time to reach their exact landing position.
And no, these things usually are not driven like cars and have a stearing wheel. That's not Kerbal Space Program

Just because there is no surrounding blue atmosphere doesn't mean they would be visible in broad daylight. The glare coming off the surface is extreme, especially when you consider that there is no atmosphere to filter the incoming rays.

this is how it really happened

Basically you can't see the stars in daytime on the moon for the same reason you can't see them on Earth -- it's way too bright out and your eyes (or a camera) would not detect them compared to the daytime brightness.

Yes, if stars were brighter, you could see them in the blue sky on Earth, just like you can see the moon sometimes, or a rare bright comet.

I was having a good day until this thread reminded me that the world is filled with drooling retards like this. God dammit.

The apollo computers were some of the most complex ever made at that time and made up a very large chunk of the entire vehicle mass.

The purpose was to allow shit like rendezvous without the pilots needing to do anything, the only part of an apollo mission that was truly manual was the landing itself because the computers couldn't compensate for shitty terrain.

You were having a good day and thought, "hey, I'll get on Sup Forums!". Seriously brah?

I heard that the computers that nasa used back then were no more powerful then todays iphones.

Of course. Too much information. Too lazy to click. Too stoned to read.

Yeeah just make a quick résumé brah

Yeah, no. NASA in the 60s would have literally killed for the processing power of an iphone 6S, they are powerful enough that they could replace the current generation of radiation hardened hardware let alone all the way back then.