Let's hear a sob story and why I should give you money

Let's hear a sob story and why I should give you money.
Best story and i'll give a poorfag a thousand dollars

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sundreamgun/sets/ttmonjulc378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am gay

A nigger punched me in the face

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Im sad because my dad hits me

Honestly if not bait I've never been this close to being homeless and both my parents died this year I'm 30 years old and make 8.75 an hour it sucks balls
PayPal is [email protected]

I am trying to save money after 5 years in prison so I can invest but 1k a month and I can barely save anything. I'm trying to build credit right now also and 1k would help tremendously.

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

Fuck off OP that's your daddy's money.

the shitposting is strong in this one

Because Brexit

Not even dubs I should kill myself like I planned

I got a sad story all greentexted you wanna hear? I'm not poor but it's a good read

turned alcoholic, need money for beer, its expensive in canuckistan.

well op your job is apperantly well payed, meanwhile i'm here waiting for my application for special work place because i have a dented spine and my application for handicap failed because i can walk solo and stuff like that but i can't walk/sit for more than 6hours or i need to lie down or else the next day i almost can't move without feeling intense pain and worst of all is the guy who did this to me doesn't even has to come for a judge because my mom didn't want to give him a rep sheet at the police soz for bad english not my main language

I'm from Poland

i wasted a couple of hundreds of euro on my ex and then out of nowhere she cheated on me. but she didn't just cheat on me, she lied to me for like weeks and then told me to see me break. tried to kill myself with a lot of alcohol when i found out, woke up in a random shared flat of 3 girls, didnt get laid, the just were nice to me and took me in when i was completely drunk on a party. well. why should you give me the money? well, there is nothing else than me wanting a bit of extra money. i dont need the 1k, i'm fine with 500 euro, which is like $564. lol.
my paypal is: [email protected], if i'm going to be the winner of the saddest story.

You're a grown ass man, pussy.

Do you not think other's haven't lost? Step up your game and get a better job. My mother, father and sister died all within 3 months of each other but you don't see me begging on Sup Forums like some kind of autistic faggot.

I used my skills, learn how to market them, then cold called bitches to earn a way instead of looking for handouts like some 3rd world Nigerian.

Pussy ass bitch

>inb4 job at mcdonalds
>shitty roommate
>everyone thinks im annoying as hell and lets me know to my face
>finally happiness
>my wife is pregnant
>she doesnt love me as much as she used to
>new baby to love and hold dear is what i've been dying for
>wife let me choose the first name as long as she gets her maiden name
>"Hope"
>9 months l8r
>stillbirth
>fml.jpg
>funeral for my baby girl
>never cried so hard
>literally just watched my Hope be buried
>car repossesed the next day
But I'm still truckin...somehow...

i took loan to pay my drug debts and now i dont have money to pay back this loan

You probably deserve it you little shit.

In addition I did have a great job and beautiful gf last year lost both over a the most restarded shit

I don't need it, so would use to light my cigars. I'd provide pics just to piss everybody off.

Because Harambe would like it

I'm off work today and forgot my wallet at work yesterday. now I'm bummed because I was gonna go eat tacos and get drunk but now I'm stuck at home eating Oreos and getting drunk. plz halp

hmm. might have a winrar

Fuck you. 1k will change a life. If there is ever a hit on you for 1 mil, you better hide fag.

Lmao you don't fucking know a single thing about me for real bitch. I got my shit together more than I let on obviously I just replying to bait thread. You sound like a newfag tbh fam

>poorfag detected

This is so sad.

Suicide is the answer bro.

1k is not going to change shit cuck unless you make a change. I say give to cigar guy. I don't need the money either give it to me I've will buy a bottle or two of high end scotch or whiskey.

Okay you old ass faggot, so now you're just a loser that was begging in a dub thread a few days ago trying to get Steam keys..

I know more about you than you'll ever know, bitchass tryhard.

>I used my skills and learned how to market them
I am the greatest hur dur stfu faggot your probably 15

If you arent lying, damn dude, i dont know what to say, who the fuck calls his daughter "Hope"?!

I know this is fake but anyway im bored

Live in a 3rd world country and last night got with weed by the cops in a random search. Usually you just give some money to the cops and they leave, but yesterday there were 4 officers and 1 coronel, so I had to give them more money than I had and call people up.
I didnt wanna call my parents to I hit up my "friends" who I was with earlier that day and was driving to see them with a friend and we call them and they think we're joking and that we are not being serious. we call them 10 times and they turned down the call every time. I was desperate so I just called my mom and she brought enough money to pay the fucking cops.
Now I got kicked out I think imma go live with my grandparents or something.

>
lizard lick

by the way a lot of mistakes im really stoned

I haven't posted on here in years. Try harder retard

i made 2 dry ice bombs in school due to peer presure.

>Lie

>Mom died
>Bailed out boyfriend for him to break up with me
>Late for work that day
>Pouring rain
>Lost my job
>Car broke down
>No car
>Sellin weed
Want my gofundme?

I wanna buy a sub-way whit extra ham
i like that shit

paypal.me/mmonica85

Trying to save, can't.
Trying to move
Not really poor but I don't have anything saved.
Stove just shit the bed.
Idk what the hell I'm doing. You can or not. I'll be ok. Thanks for listening.

Hm you did get dubs but nah I'm for real. Long time lurker and rarely post

Grew up in home where my mom and dad were heroin addicts, moved every year up until i was 12. When my mom and dad abandoned me with my grandparents, my grandpa a functioning alcoholic narcissist and my grandma whos codependent.
While my mom and dad were physically neglectful (food, school) they were emotionally there for me until they left, after their drug binge i became close with my mom again during 2014 when my uncle started dying of cancer, once he passed in 2015 my grandma had a psychotic breakdown and after she came back from the mental ward i couldnt walk into the room without her screaming at me

Heres the best part:
At the beginning of 2016 3 months after my uncle passed my father who i was also close with lost his eye from his job working in granite, now hes one armed, and one-eyed but finally clean

With my grandmother still having a burning hatred of me i spoke to my mom even more over the phone cause i wasnt allowed to see her, by now shed supposedly been clean for 2 years

In june of 2016, my grandparents called me upstairs and told me that she had overdosed, (1 week before school ended) and died over the weekend

My sister and i were a wreck, and to take another hit my grandmother also died that year in august. The one who had taken care of me and given my parents plenty of time to keep us a float. but this coupled with my grandpas constant criticisms and my grandmas hatred pushed me to start throwing up and at first it was just to calm my nerves but by november i was severely depressed and sleep everyday.
Now here i am stuck in this house, without an outlet and ready to die but too much of a pussy to do anything about it

Lets get OP IP so we can rape his money and burn his mom

i lost my job and my ex ditched me, i aint sayin' she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nigger...

last i heard from her was a dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

But I shall check my own dubs. This maybe only 2nd time get dubs.

Ya know i fucking wish but if i killed myself my dad would probably follow me and i cant leave my sister like thT

fuck me nice dubs my dude

Kill your sister and your dad, then kill yourself, just saying

Good luck out there! c:

IDGAF.
I need 60k NOW!!!
a grand is way too little.

Omg check again. OP I should get a consolation prize Kek

Shit photoshop there m8.

but why use a noose when the faggot can drink bleach?
>kills himself
>dies
profit?

Thanks friendo. I really appreciate that.

>born to a pothead father and cokehead mother
>was always smart
>no friends
>fall in love with a girl
>says she loves me and I am perfect
>never dates me
>she shows up years later with every woman I ever loved
>All of them laughed at me and said I would never have anyone

i was born with a high melanin count. so much so that it has created this pit fall for me that i cant get out of

dead mom, dead grandma, cyclops dad, stuck in house with angry oldfuck
>BiteTheBullet.jpg

I'm in my last semester of Uni, but the SAP appeal committee is taking FOREVER to give me a response. I gave everything they needed a week before the priority deadline a month ago, and they still haven't gotten back to me. I'm so close to finally finishing after 6 years, and I have until about next Wednesday before the school pulls the plug on my Last Semester due to the committee's sloth.

They're basically trying to withhold the financial aid I've already earned and been approved for, for no reason other than they think I've "been an undergrad for too long." It's not even for poor grades; I have a 3.8 GPA. It's because I transferred here from a school overseas, and some classes didn't count toward the majors at this school.

OP

I'm poor and all I want to do is record my music.
soundcloud.com/sundreamgun/sets/ttmonjulc378

Worth a shot. Fucking, what's the point in having a 'priority deadline' if you don't treat those who meet it *like* priorities?

B8 but I'll bite

Got made redundant 2 weeks ago, £640 in debt, my gf cheated on me the net day and I got suckerpunched in my sleep by. Some bitches ex who was mad that I banged her and yesterday I tore a muscle in my lower back.

Life is fun.

I accidentally had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation.

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

how sad a story?
>brother an hero'd
>lost my one confident
>always wondering if i should kill myself. (i mean, if my brother couldn't handle the fucked genetics slash shitty parenting- what makes me different)
>depressed as fuck
>the cougar i was fucking left me
i'd buy a shitton of ketamine, lsd, and mushrooms and try to make it through the winter

I've shat better photoshops. Nice try faggot.

I'm a poorfag student whose dad just got in a car accident. My mom has inoperable brain cancer and will probably die in the next 6 months while I'm still in school.

legend has it op was a faggot... who didn't deliver

I just need $20 to get out of the red in my bank account honestly.
My 20th birthday is in 4 days and I have to spend it preparing my grandfather's funeral (parents gone, grandmother senile) and sending out job applications so I can pay bills now for my grandmother and I.

PayPal.Me/ParkerCruz

my first gf broke up with me. it sucks so bad. she was the only thing from an heroing. she wants to be friends but one day, when i show her i truly change, then we can be the family she always talked about.

Lost my job. 2 months behind on rent and car payment. About to lose everything. Thousand bucks isn't much for some, but at this point it could save me from losing all. I could trade online work or something as payment.

PayPal : [email protected]

i need $100 cuz im a fag who lost his skins on csgo gambling websites
pls someone donate me. i ripped moms credit card

paypal: [email protected]

i could tell you the horrible set of events that led me here over the past couple years, or i could tell you that i could triple that money overnight and be free from poverty forever, never taken a handout, given more than i take, whats it gonna be?

my best friend overdosed on cough syrup and died. after i had stopped talking to him because of his drug use. his last message to me was 'why wont you just talk to me' on facebook. i saw it and went to bed, i was going to reply the next morning. since then ive failed out of college multiple time, lost multiple jobs, i now live in my moms basement, watching all my other friends grow up, have money, live life. etc. i have nothing. i have nothing except this computer. i am trying to better myself, learning 'netsec' through oscp. my test is on the 14th and ill likely fail. not for lack of desire or ability, but because getting out of bed today was the hardest thing ive ever done, and tomorrow will be harder

also dubs

I owe 8800 on a truck worth 5000 and I have done 5000 in repairs on it in the last 6 months. PayPal is [email protected].

I'm 19 now. When I was 14 my mother died of oral cancer. My father passed when I was 16 from an infection that spread through his body and made his organs shut down. I spent most of my childhood and my entire teenage span in various foster homes. My best friend OD'd on heroin a month after my mom passed, and I found the body . My uncle, who sold various opiates from my mother's house when she was still alive had our house raided, they brought in the dogs and tore our house apart. I was 13 at that time. I'm now living on my gfs couch. I'm working 7 days a week at a local olive garden and I'm trying to get grants so I can go after a degree at a nearby school. There's other stuff but I'm tired of typing and this is bait regardless. zinnshady@gmail. Thanks for the false hope.l, it's the only kind ive ever had.

dubs get yo money

I need to buy a plane ticket to get laid.

Nice photoshop!!!

>being this big of a faggot

Dear OP,

I'm not gonna wrote a fucking sob story to make you feel better about yourself. I'm going to tell you the truth, you don't give a shit about us. What you do care about is money and making moneh. Give me $5000.00 so I can buy some ads, some cloudays hosting and throw up a website. I'll give you 20% of all profits.

My idea is:

-Anhero.io: a place for a non to stream their live suicides. Most don't go through with it but we still throw up ads and use webrtc to keep server costs down and revenue up.

What you think op? I'm excellent at node.js as a backend develoce and can throw together some bootstraps to make a decent UI.

Our server only costs us when we use it. So when anons live stream they watch an ad or have a small banner pop up. We pay only when we make money! It's the beauty of the cloud...

last night i cried because i sad :(((((((((