Thoughts on Milo Stewart

Thoughts on Milo Stewart.

Stupid af preaching feminist shit but in reality nobody really gives a fuck

Who? This meme?

fuck this cunt

Is that a dude?

Did you just assume Milo Stewart's gender?!

TRIGGERED

SJW cunt. Waste of air.

I hope somebody brutally murders this thing

3/10 would bang

In my part of the world, we like to call people like this abominations.

I keep hoping someone kills it.

Marketing genius cashing in on the beta male market

his head is too big for his body.

fucking whore who should kill herself.

id fuck her in the ass until she passed out from shock then hit her in the head with a shovel and throw her in the river. satisfied?

What is that?...
Am scared...
But according to it's youtube account it's legal.

"she" is actually ftm trans. check your pronouns

>in reality nobody really gives a fuck
Not Sup Forums.

would fuck and cuddle because it is cute.
would ignore because dumb sexist.

legit don't give a shit homie. looks like an overgrown male toddler so that's what i'm calling it.

I keep fucking hearing about it but I still dont know its fucking real gender

I hate the sound of its voice and the liquid shit that comes from its mouth. BUT, I would give it a length and then douche it out, with a handgun

Would fuck violently and dispose of body in ditch

We all really like her/him here.
Fuck off

she's dissing on millennials when she is a complete millennial herself
>femnazi
>trying to be a guy
>sjw
>"baww muh lgtbbqqq" or however the fuck you spell it
yeah okay

Whenever I look at this chick I throw up a little in my mouth.

10/10
Most realistic Bobblehead seen so far

i would love to beat her. put a gag on her. whip her mercilessly and then fuck her raw in the ass and blow it all over her face and wipe the shit and cum all over her face,

id love to annihilate the fucking insufferable whore

Do things like this really live in America? For once I'm glad to live in the third world, we don't tolerate this bullshit.

>is it human?

This, but I'd fuck her pussy raw and creampie her multiple times while shoving a big dildo in her ass.

you do you

kk

It's just another mentally ill chick who thinks their delusions should be nurtured and encouraged. It needs medication and therapy...and to have it's ass beaten from time to time just to show it that it isn't superior to anything.

A insult to real transgender people who actually try and look the gender they feel they should be associated by.
Look up Blaire White for example.

Is he boy who pretend to be gril or gril pretend to be boy? Either way I would turn its asshole inside out.

Overrated and unoriginal. Everything Milo has to say has been said multiple times over and has been articulated better as well.

it is an Asexual feminist snowflake

A girl who says she's a boy.

she has a lego head

Hi milo, even on an anonymous board you still make it all about you

>>>her
>>>pussy

See
So yes, SHE has a PUSSY

This piece of crap looks exactly like a retarded kid from my school when I was 6.

that is where you are mistaken we dont all like him here so you are the one who can fuck off if you got "triggered"

nigger it is a dude

muh dick

Who?

Niagara, you a dumbass. It's a girl saying she's a boy who says she's non-binary (whatever that means)

The Tempest: What was it like when it came to accepting yourself as asexual, aromantic, and non binary?

Milo: It was at first hard to be like, hey, you’re not a heterosexual girl.

*nigga.. fucking phone autocorrect

Yes, and he has a vagina

she trash

It reminds me of my dog, cute but absolutely retarded and I kind of want to stomp on it's skull.

I make big cum in that nigger boy Milo.

pretty sure he asked, not assumed

however, I assumed, when I said "he"... see how that works?

wait, if it's an ftm trans, wouldn't "he" prefer to be called "he"?

lul i actually folllow shim on twitter. They actually claim to be nonbinary. Which is neither sex i guess?

gets fucked in the vag tho

Katie Triggers Me is the only e-woman I'll ever need in my life

then it's not a FTM trans... the expression "ftm" implies "male" as the end result. you can't claim to be an FTM and *also* claim to be "non-binary". This is why Chinese is the superior language... one spoken pronoun, no gender distinction, no one can complain

Stupid SJW with a shit haircut, could be a 4.5/10 if she grew her hair and identified as an actual fucking gender.