You are the new dark lord

>You are the new dark lord
>What do?

Continue to browse trap threads on Sup Forums

/Thread

As the new Dark Lord (assuming im Sauron) first off send maybe one or two guards to mount doom or whatever its called like even just a few guard dogs... something you know.

Second, plant some trees, some grass, you know reform the land a little, show those elves that Mordor aint so shitty, we tryin.

Third, pay reparations, why? Because war dosent work, you want to take over the world you do it with industry, buy out those bitches.

Forth, create a franchise, set up massive farming lands and produce more then the people could ever want, attract others, grow the culture.

Fifth. Propaganda, those humans, those elves, dwarves... they have people starving, we dont, we dont have crime here, our orc lawforce (now reformed) is top in the land. Orcs love fighting, no one pisses off a cop that wants to fight you.

Sixth, Profit.

take all my queues from Hilldog

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

This is now an orc thread.

Awful taste.

Make middle earth great again

make everybody feel my excruciating pain that is a constant dark shadow in my life, and make everyone die a slow, painful death. gonna go cut myself

bumpin for more orcs

Make like this biggest Party Arena to party 24/7

easy
get my subjects to smith me a sweet ass set of dark wraith armor or some shit
Fuck a bitch
kill all the niggers
kill all the chinks
kill all muslims
make mormons pay heavy taxes (kek)
take captcha off Sup Forums
browse Sup Forums while spamming nanas and smirking
yea soundsgoodman.jpg

someone laugh?

Fuck off

I wouldn't be an eye from Peter Jackson's portrayal, that's for sure.
The eye was never a physical fucking thing, more a metaphor of saurons far seeing nature.

Revive that cuck celebrimbor and convince the fucking idiot to make me a cock ring that's even better than the one ring.
Then I make him watch as I fuck his elf wife and kids.
Then I don't know I try and get rid of the eagles, valar, maiar etc. assuming we're in tolkiens universe.
If in normal universe then make my own religion and kill all the other gay religions. Muslims first.