What is the risk of getting HIV when performing oral on a guy, without him cumming in your mouth

What is the risk of getting HIV when performing oral on a guy, without him cumming in your mouth

about tree fiddy

Why would you blow a guy with HIV?

zero

none, at least if he has not any cuts or shits of that kind.

You are the one that is not supossed to have cuts

well idk about his status. He said he had been tested recently but in retrospect anyone can lie.
I hope u guys are right, i keep hearing getting hiv from oral is only hypothetical.

cuts in mouth? oddly enough

i hear that it has to be meth mouth bad for the infection to be plausible

>thinks cum carries HIV

It does you fucking idiot, but she needs to get it in an open soar or in the vaggy or poopoo to get infected

he didnt even cum in my mouth it was all precum

It's not zero, it's something like 1:10,000 exposures.

All right, I would say you can't be too careful though, I mean do you want Hiv? Dump him or at the very least don't make contact with his cum or blood or whatever

Tits or gtfo

Needs blood or vaginal contact. Saliva isn't ideal for the virus and would be extremely unlikely to get HIV/AIDS from oral.

However if there's a cold sore, blister, cut, or any other point of entry to the blood stream in the mouth, bodily fluid coming in contact with blood will most likely cause infection.

Also Anal is possible only because there's a high chance of semen coming in contact with blood, so it's no safer than vaginal without a condom (plus shit seeps from the ass to the cunt).

There are very few documented cases about getting HIV through oral sex, and every single one of those were with open sores and cuts in the receivers mouth.

If you did not have those, the chances of you getting HIV is pretty low.

However, do not take our word for it, go to your doctor NOW, get tested NOW.

>she
Do you know where the fuck you are?

idk about that every study ive read has shown that vaginal intercourse is at higher risk than just sticking that dirty dick in your mouth. Any actual doctors out there with real experience?

lol

That's my ex girlfriend what the actual fuck.

Are you the unlucky guy who married her?

I never said vaginal was a lower risk than oral. Re-read.

Pics or it didn't happen.

It didn't happen nigger

my bad. You are right.

just a pic i found online dont actually know her

Thank god, man, you dodged a bullet there.

she looks like a slut

A rly FAT bullet

Yea, she kind of is. She's become pretty fat in the last few years, though.

oh your right, my bad.
also this

if there are any doctors out there i'd really appreciate their input

im dr show me me your tit and stop with this fishing bullshit

literally zero

Very, very low.

PrEP you fucking idiots.

Lifes just like a hurricane here in duckburg
Race cars lasers aeroplanes its a duck blur

Came here to post this. The fuck is wrong with you OP? How does anyone not know this?