>Bonus points for the guy in a cage getting set on fire
I want to create a isis folder so pls dump the webm

t(-_-t)

is that the Bataclan?

jesus christ how did he do that?
looks like he managed to miss all the vital organs though
even looks the cocknballs could be alright

its the aftermath of the shooting at a concert in france

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.

Got some OC here Sup Forumsitches

got more of the bike if you want em

crack in skull? is he downs now?

I bet that felt sooooo fucking satisfying.

No just loopy from the surgery

He was already downs for not wearing a helmet

If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
Behind the gurney that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil’s sack of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene with cancer, bitter with the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues
My friend, you would not so pontificate
To reasoners beset by moral strife
The old lie: we must try to cultivate
A culture of life.
~Wilfred Owen

(3 KB, 83x125)
nigger

What's wrong with you, op?

idiot saved the thumbnail

:(rektpls

>filename

Reminds me of a co-worker telling me about the time he had over a dozen of his teeth removed by a dentist and ended the story with "eating pussy rots your teeth".

no
stop it.
this shit is stupid and boring and no one cares.

rekt =- baby thread.

Gnarly. What happened? Did you died?