My fucking girlfriend is hanging out with some fat nerd, who has feelings for her, and gives her expensive gifts...

My fucking girlfriend is hanging out with some fat nerd, who has feelings for her, and gives her expensive gifts. I'm fucking tired of this, and she told me to just accept that she is friends with him, and she has no feelings for him, what do Sup Forums?

Dump her. Procure new gf.

>thinks the label 'nerd' is an insult

get the fuck outta here retard, im sure your janitorial job needs some shitters cleaned

actually try trusting that your tf knows her own feelings and quit being a dumbshit

I'd dump her dude. If she respected you, she wouldn't hang out with a guy if it bothered you, let alone some faggot trying to buy his way into her pussy.

Don't listen to these beta gaylords. How would she feel if you were hanging out with some chubby girl who bought you gifts and told you she had feelings for you? Fuck that shit. Be a man don't put up with the kids' games. Fuck her one last time, pull out and blow in her eyes, and make your exit.

Ask her to get him to buy you stuff.

Take off your shirt when hes around

Make a video of him fucking her. The two of you can then sit around and laugh at his big ass trying to pound her. Then fuck her silly.

Explain to her that your not jealous just territorial and your a fucking lion that doesn't want some dick swinging around in your kingdom

Butt reap her fat generous buddy...obviously

Leave her. Lots of people think cheating only occurs if there's some unallowed, intimate, physical contact.
That's just not true. When you form emotional bonds with others and prioritize others in an inappropriate way, and a way that specifically hurts the one you're dating, you are emotionally cheating on them. Sharing your life with someone -- who you aren't in a relationship with -- when you already have a relationship can be just as intimate and inappropriate as sharing your body.
Your girl just doesn't give a shit about you. Find someone else.

Trust your gf in the sense that she isn't gonna cheat on you.
If the guy goes overboard and tries to get kisses from her or score, talk with her about it or hit the dude.
If she dumps you for that guy then fuck her.

Same here Sup Forumsrother, except I'm the fat nerd who is banging an already taken girl but her bf is too much of a cuck to do anything

Tell her cut that shit out or I'm leaving you

alright heres what will happen, ive been in this same situation, hear me out:

they will build slowly feelings both because spending time with anyone make this happen, then the dude will get brave powers, and will ask your girl in a date, this is 100% chance

now, if your girl isnt interested she will be like wtf no, and blow him off and you will be right, you will do the "i told you" routine, and your girl will feel bad/inferior and now you have created distant/hate feelings beetween you and your girl because she didnt trust you

or if she is interested, youre fucked, bye bye

Dude entertains her and buys her shit so you don't have to, then she comes home to you? I'm not seeing a problem here. You ought to be thanking this fatty for allowing you some free time.

God youre fucking insecure.

do him a favor, and tell her it's him or you.

she is using him for what you won't give her, but she really isn't the least bit attracted to him.

When you inevitably turn out to be a piece of shit, she'll go to him and cry on his shoulder and he'll do and say all the things women want their BF to do & say but never ask for sex cause he knows she'll say no, then she'll come back to you or find another piece of shit.

If she chooses you, maybe he'll move on and have a better life with her out of it.

Accept your cuckold fate cuck

You'll fit in here all these fags love that shit

Go by the side and cuck him out of beer expensive meals.
Or she will probably suck him off honestly make the most of it then start calling yourself Mc NuffinWrong better pimp that bitch up.

thu guy know his shit haha. p.s. you forgot that he must piss all over her to show her who the alfa is

The fact that you called him a fat nerd and yet you are insecure means you must be an even fatter nerd with a shit personality

Insecure? No. Experienced and realistic. Just hoping to steer a fellow btard away from what I recognize as a frustrating and predictable failing relationship.

He can feel free to skip the jizzing in her eyes part, that was just to inject a little humor.

Well this is how relationships work, you she loses interest in you or finds someone better she'll leave you. Don't come and say you wouldn't do the same. You've also got to remember there's a difference between finding someone else emontionally and just one night stand/fuck buddy cheating.

fuck no, he MUST DO the jizzing part

Simon ?

But youre jumping the gun for no reason.

Honestly OP are you going to get laid after your gf is gone?

This is the only correct answer.