ITT: Post your favorite PUNK bands

ITT: Post your favorite PUNK bands

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Honestly my favorite punk band is Reagan Youth. I love their story and I am fucking obsessed with their late 80s work.
I'm also just going to pretend that you didn't write the second part of this post

I'm gonna ignore your autism in the second line and focus on the first.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Don't worry friend, it's primo pasta

I don't usually listen to punk, but I very much enjoy this album

mixing meme's is dangerous user

you could have just said "ITT: Alt Right Albums", you didn't need to be a hero

If you're getting triggered just know that this is a stale pasta

101 KB
101 KB JPG

Lol the copied file size
Is this avant-pasta?

Why did 70s chicks always look twice their age
Like Nancy literally looks like my mom

Wow, they were punk as fuck. I bet they totally rebelled against the PC culture that dominated British colleges back in the day.

If you're serious, I want to bang your mom.

What kind of punk does he listen to?

Modern pop punk

This is my favorite pasta.

I only have albums

Adolescents - self titled

Milo goes to college

Wire- Pink flag (kinda more post-punk tho)

fucking love Lambrusco Kid

I'm part of what some people call the "New Millenial Left" and it feels punk as fuck!

It feels like an actual musical protest movement much like the folk movement of the late 1950s-early 1960s or rebellion against the new era of racism and fascism that seems to dominate the American political landscape these days!

NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST U.S.A.

NAZI TRUMPS FUCK OFF!

I'd badoink Nancy Spungen.

I LIKE BUTT TRUMPET

That's right motherfucker!
It's that Spic band from Chicago!

haha, this is what leftists actually believe. I literally can't believe that people are this stupid. Well actualy I can, leftists are lol

this is what happens when innocent gullible lurkers actually take the bait!

I literally can't believe that people are this stupid!

Well actually I can. Posters on /mu Sup Forums and people flaming to be part of the "Alt Right" are! LOL!

Bait taken! You lost the game! Ha Ha Ha!

Stop acting like a fucking idiot. Go back to tumblr young leftist mong

The clash?

bump

>regurgitated buzzword spasm

Modern Lovers

my nigga
a soundtrack for you and your nazi buddies while you're talking about beating up SJWs, but not really doing it because you're pussies

Underrated post.

is that because you understand the tastes of the demographic that watches Sunny?

I don't think you understood punk.

Feminist punk is waaaaay better than right wing punk

Nazi punks fuck off