Got a question for you Sup Forums my girlfriend of 4 years has never made herself cum EVER according to her...

Got a question for you Sup Forums my girlfriend of 4 years has never made herself cum EVER according to her. Doesn't even play with herself except if I ask so I can watch. Has toys I bought her never uses them without me. Is this as strange and uncommon as I think? Or have you guys run into people like this.... Pic related it's her

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jBR3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my ex was the same way. She never even masturbated before. was weird. super boring in bed

She's great in bed I've had to teach her a lot but 4 years later we still both enjoy it and try new things. Thanks for the reply annon

Bumping with tits

My gf is the same, she fingers herself but can't cum. Toys unused, she has a high sex drive though

More tits this girl and the previous one joined my girl and I for separate threesomes this summer

Huh strange. Maybe it's more common than I thought

Have some vagina b

I dated a girl that didn't know how to get herself off, found out when I asked to watch and she just fumbled for like 5 minutes before she admitted it. Couldn't give head to save her life either, great body though

Fuck what is wrong with these women? Can't imagine going through life with out a little self love now and again

Maybe she's getting side dick

>Thanks for the reply annon

if my wife wants to cum its with my dick inside her. Maybe she'd play with herself if I weren't always down to fuck? who knows. It's common.

Nah I know she's not she's with me all the time. Plus what's that have to do with her not flicking her bean?

It's not unusual. My wife was a little church girl when I met her, and any time I asked her about masturbation she said she had never done it "successfully." Since we've been doing things she's bought herself a few dildos and vibrators for when I'm not there, though.

some chicks just aren't into it.

>plz respond

Lesbians are almost as stupid as women.

> has never made herself cum EVER
That's because chad and tyrone are taking care of her.

Hitachi wand, bitch will try to wear it out

one ex was like that, she dint seem to enjoy sex at all, she was raped when she was 7 by an uncle, so thats why.

She has a wand don't use it unless I'm there. Even have tested to see if she's liein

does that mean she has never had an orgasm, or has she only ever had someone else give her one?

if it's the former, make her cum bro, she'll fucking love you for it.

Same! I wonder if that's just the way some girls are. How fucking boring and disappointing would that be. She never masturbated or anything. She Was also terrible in bed.

Although she did claim to orgasm in bed when we fucked.....but yeah, you draw your own conclusions.

my gf is exactly the same, some girls just can't get themselves off.

make sure to say hi to @Popcron discord.gg/jBR3m

my girlfriend is the same way, also been dating for years too so thats funny

She is a multiple cummer but only from other people (me and a few women in threesome with me in the last 4 years)

This is due to evolution. In the past a man that couldn't cum, couldnt reproduce, so his genes would die out. However for a woman, she can reproduce regardless of if she can cum or not. So there are still some percentage of women who can't

interesting. sounds like a good time. if she has a high sex drive, she'll always be dependent on you to relieve her. if she's any good in the sack, your sex life ought to be fantastic.

She cums just has never made herself do it

It's pretty great we have different schedules right now so every once in awhile she phones it in but the vast majority of the time it's freaking awesome

JUST LMAO @ you blue pilled cucks that think women can't cum or don't enjoy sex. Pro tip, they don't enjoy sex with YOU.

Well womans masturbation is kinda taboo topic for some people. Some girls would fell guilty when they did it, with that in mind they cannot get into mood while masturbating, sometimes even while having sex. And lack of education in that aspect dosent help. And to be honest most of girls wont tell they masturbate even if they do. And I do know that most of them do.
Yes I am a women.

Who said any of that?

HI GUISE! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BUT I'M GONNA CALL YOU ALL RETARDS ANYWAY. PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION.

here's your (you)

I can tell she doesn't by how she does it in front of me. Also know for a fact she doesn't use toys at least when I'm not around. I've told her a lot I like the idea of it so while I guess she could be still uncomfortable with it I've done all I can to alive it

my current gf has been masturbating since she was five. but as i understand it, around 50% of women never masturbate.

She's a fucking liar

Man I'm telling you I thought that for a long time but she's telling the truth as far as I know.

my ex-gf told me she had never masturbated until she got married. i met her after her divorce. she only used her fingers so i bought her a dildo and a vibrator, but she preferred her fingers so never used them.

don't know when current gf started masturbating, but i do know that when she's alone, she prefers using a dildo and doesn't like vibrators. with me, she's not embarrassed to use her fingers, but is embarrassed to use a dildo.

everybody is different, i guess.