Anons

Anons,

I for one am tired. I am tired of all the hate, the stupidity, the violence, and the judging. I am also tired of all the bigoted, racist attitudes of those rednecks in the south.

We all need to stand together. Build bridges NOT walls. LOVE eachother. Is it really that hard?

It's not. When I was at uni studying philosophy, I learned that real change takes time. It takes effort. And in the end, it rewards itself.

But if you're like me, you already know you're smart. And you know it's impossible to live on $10/hr. And you know that waiting is dumb and you need that reward RIGHT NOW.

Which is why I decided to Make the World A Better Place, AND GET PAID.

How? By posting on message boards such as Sup Forums, imgur and reddit. All I do screenshot my posts, send the images to an email, and, depending on popularity, I get paid! It sure beats working at Whole Foods! :)

If you're interested, send an email to Cher (@t) hillaryclinton (d0t) co.m

Together we can make history HERstory.

One love,

user.

P.S. Did anyone see those racist white cops shoot that african american? I hate their objective bigotry and hope those cops die.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/46kxq
youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just join our discord discord.gg/46kxq

>LOVE EACHOTHER
They did that in orlando, didn't you see the result?

I can't quite tell if you're serious or not but you should definitely kill yourself.

Here, eat this.

i hope your family gets raped by mudslimes before killing them in front of your eyes while the same man that killed your mother rapes you

TOP KEK

>when I was in uni studying philosophy

LOL nice b8

Really made me think

Is this newest pasta?

It's that Ramon noodle pasta

When I was in uni sooney a duney

It's that brand new new b8 bruh

I'm happy to love my fellow human but the problem is the vast majority don't wanna love u back, most muslims black fuck from Africa just want to kill so it's kill or be killed

If you can't tell, perhaps you should kill YOURself.

Thats fake as shit lmao

Raoul Duke also hated Joos and niggeroes

youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M

there should be only peace mates

>I was at uni

Get the fuck out, Britfag. You're probably still angry about the populist uprising that occurred on your island.