Feels thread

feels thread
my gf left me Sup Forums
I loved her

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im glad for her she left you
nothing good can come out of a relationship with a retard who goes on Sup Forums
nothing

left you because your a pussy get over yourself. NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

wrong place to try to get empathy from, user. only edgy teens here.

That is what you get for trying to find love in your life.

Have sex with her dog.

Should have ate her ass

This better not be you, C

>gf
get the fuck out of here you dipshit.
There is no "girlfriend" on this board.

Sometimes when you make a feels thread edgy teens shitpost on it

Don't take it personally OP

I'm sorry about your gf

Going through same thing user. You just gotta find where the relationship wasn't working and find girls that would fit.

i feel your pain OP...i lost the olny woman ill ever love and now i just fuck my wife and my secretary but it just feels empty and wrong. I'll never love anyone the way I loved her...her name was Kristen and she left me when we were 16. Npw she has a kid by a piece of shit....and I got married to try and forget her...i cheat constantly to try to forget her...and it neber happens.

tl;dr: 30 year old man cant get over his first love from when he was 16

Holy shit if that doesn't convey the very essence of it.

man.. you sure feel sorry for yourself

Keep your head up user.

consider the following :

I'm good man, I'm way on the other side of it now. But fuck I remember how jagged it felt though.

love has so many things that can interrupt the natural course of it,

that includes selfish and short sighted females,who fuck up your life permanently, then leave you. and when you finally stop talking to them, they suddenly,miss you, but you still don't respond because everything is broken.

Yeah, for me. How bad do you think I feel? I bet you don't even give a shit, do you?

If she's howling after you and you're not responding then you've regained your dignity. That's something man.

doesn't feel like it
she's sent occasional messages over 7 months now. even one via her sister

don't feel like a winner. had no alternative though. she was doing whatever she wanted to, going wherever she wanted to, telling me nothing.
so i just stopped replying competely.

unfortunately, my health is fucked, permanently. I was out too late to save that.

still love her, can't talk to her.

maybe dignity is worth something at least.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

come visit b generla.