Gender dysphoria fag here

Gender dysphoria fag here,

Trips decides how i should kill my self.

(Won't accept if it involves hurting others)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6dz69e7.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trannies are degenerat scum do it 777 get

roll for hero

do it do it do it

Youre doing your part, i believe in you may the god emperor guide you to death

Live your life and have fate claim your life.

do us all a favor and drown yourself in a bathtub

so close

wipe the degenerate scum off the face of the earth 000 get

Op here, not many of you seem to be rolling.. or just don't wan't me to fucking die.. don't be a bunch of fucking idiots, i wanna die, i am just asking you to guid me into darkness, not hard for fuck sake.

Die from natural causes/ old age

Become the girl/boy you want to be OP

So close

Trips get

Jesus can help

Trips?

Rerollerino

Please user don't kill yourself

You said you don't want to hurt others but killing yourself will hurt your friends and family

I know its hard being a tranny(I'm one myself) but please don't kill yourself

Find a nice man/women marry him/her and die of old age after a long happy life together op

Here are some trips. Do it if you want to I don't know or care bout you

Rerollerino

Not to sound like an sjw but nothing's wrong with gender dysphoria, see a therapist to help get your head straightened out

Rolllllllllling innnnn myyyy skiiiiin

Let a horse buttfuck you, Get a friend to record it so he can post it here.

Wear a nice dress while you're at it

I don't have any more family, i am on my own, i wouldn't be dickish enough to do that to my parents if they weren't already dead.

I am ready to give up honestly, just wanna have fun before i kill my self.

Hangs yourself while jacking off into panties

It still isn't worth ending your life please atleast try

See a therapist get on HRT and see how much it helps

FUCK that, i am not going to be a FUCKING science experiment, death is a better for me, trust me.

You can't save me stop trying you fucking idiot.

Dxm with acetaminophen you will certainly die from it, and due to the disassociative effects, you will have the added benefit of forgetting who you are and everything you were for a few hours right before you pass out your liver fails and you die

If you kill yourself you will hurt someone you know

Someone out there will miss you

Just please give life one more chance

I know it will be hard and I know you want to die but there are times I want to die too but I just keep going and it gets better

Choose life and don't give up hope

Order an expensive bottle at a bar, break it on the counter, and slit your throat with the broken glass

Rolling

cut your dick off, put it up your anus, bleed out in bed.

Painkillers optional, if no dick bullet in brain.

Don't off yourself take meds and get job. Work out and you won't be as depressed about shit. If you really want to get ur dick cut off and get all transgender. Who gives a shit. Believe it or not but people will hurt if you die and you will never experience some of the best things you can. The choice is still yours

rullerino

roll

Go out finding men at random to ads fuck you and nut inside as often as possible until you eventually catch aids and die

Rerollerino

Rolllllllllling innnnn myyyy skiiiiin the wounds they heal or some shit

I choose the most painful form of death.

Live life as you are. You'll be dead inside in no time.

Dub get

rollerskate

Reroll

rollerino

You don't have anything to lose. Post a pic of yourself to prove it. Time stamp.

Please don't user

>You'll be dead inside in no time

Are you fucking joking? why the fuck do you think i wanna kill my self in the first place? i'm playing with my life here on Sup Forums like a game,

what's even funnier, is that most of you fucks think i'm joking about killing my self.

Rawl

Don't listen to these moralfags the world is on fire and they are just to stupid to see that they will live only to sift through ashes I will be offing myself after I pay my student loans( don't want feds after family)

I want to believe this is real

If this is trips see a mental health professional at least once

>go out
>buy a chicken mask
>go and kill russian mobsters
>go to their base
>kill their leader
>smoke a cigarette
>get thrown in prison
>get nuked by russians

it'll be a fun albeit disappointing ride for us all user

Yeah and some of us care about you and want to save you what's your point
Rolling for you to give life one more shot

Rolling for aids

roll

Whatever fag. Only cowards take the easy way out. It's easier to just reinvent yourself.

Join the army. Become a nudist. Become Amish. Take a bus to anywhere. Restart.

If you really want to die, there's really nothing to lose. So sell your shit, move. Restart. That doesn't work join a movement, become something more than just a dude.

Or just be a politician, you're already dead inside, so you might as well be rich too.

>mental weeb
Marathon Simoun and Haibane Renmei subs, then rat poison if death is still desired.

Rolling for join the army. Then you can kill people and possibly die. Make your death worth something OP.

k well technically you cant do anything because you'll pass the pain onto others (hurts others mentally) Then you have the funeral and services ( 10,000 - 15,000 $ hurts others financially ) and you interrupt everyones schedule ( hurts others timely )

why not just run away, go missing, people worry but no one ever pays anything or gets hurt. obtain an identity on the black market or w/e, find under the table paying jobs or prostitute yourself or sell drugs, there are other options. just saying.

stop using the Internet. I'm on the phone jackass.

Become a qt trad wife for a Chad

Toaster in bathtub

Eat 10000 Lego bricks

get a thick stick around your height, sharpen it up then jump on it doing the "bomb" dive so it can go through your arse, fuck up your guts and basicly kill you

eat detergent

Follow these instructions
i.imgur.com/6dz69e7.jpg

If you are actually going to kill your self wouldn't hurt to post nudes would it

Op here, Ok so for the people on here trying to "Save Me" please just stop, i understand what you're doing, but you're waisting your time with me.

I can't bare my skin any longer, i am tired of feeling sad since i was 11, i don't wanna be here any longer, i look at my self in the mornings and each time i see my self i feel like i am looking at a stranger with no soul, if you open me up, all you'll find are my pain and tears that i has to endure since i was young, i didn't develop this pain over night guys..

it's over, i'm done, stop trying to save me.

reroll 1/3

reroll 2/3

>Won't accept if it involves hurting others

Allahu Akbar won't hurt others, it'll send all of you to a land promised with virgins, where the one true god will accept you and Trump will remember you like the illegal son he though he'd gotten rid of. Be a god among men, a wolf among sheep and fag ball deep in other faggots. Do it faggot!

Post nudes

roll for suicide and noods

Make a noose out of cheese wire or something else similarity sharp. Put your head through the noose and rub some gorilla glue on your hands. Stick your hands to either side of your head and wait for glue to dry.

Kick the stool and when the cops find you, it'll initially look like you ripped your own head off.

reroll 3/3

re-roll

bleach

Go to a church

live stream please thanks

livestream ann hiro

Alternatively buy a gun and a tank of helium with balloons. Tie balloons to guns until your sure they can fly with its weight. Shoot yourself in an open field and the gun will travel off with the balloons leaving your death a mystery.

re-roll

Old age.

Fire work up the pooper

Your consciousness will live on OP. We are all living in a VR simulation. Think about it. Planck length. That's a pixel. Double-slit experiment. Why render it until it gets looked at? Saves processing power. Get back into the game OP. You'll be judged on it later.

Please user you can be happy of you start HRT

roll

Rolland

Thanks car doggo

This ia a classic case of attention whoring. Attention whores were the reason for "tits or gtfo", not just for being a femanon. So young lady, before continuing TITS OR GTFO.

roll

This. Fucking kek.

I chuckled.

rell

Yeah that is a copypasta though.

Go into the wild and see how long you'll survive.

live

Love someone who doesn't love you back.

Yeah, seemed too good to be OC.

Keep your self alive

Rolling

That's actually a good idea. Trouble is OP has been treated like a precious little flower by parents and wouldnt last two minutes. All he/she knows is how to be a libtarded faggot whinging fuck.