Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

I got kicked out of college for getting all Fs in their engineering program spring semester. I'm gonna meet with the dean tomorrow to try and get them to not kick me out/ Any tips to appeal to their humanity? I'm willing to lie through my teeth to stay in school so that I can change my major to something non engineering.

general feels threads too

Poop your pants and cry. It'll work.

my parents don't know and if they find out it's gonna cause a 3 three way shit storm between me and my parents and between my parents since my dad blames everything on my mom

>039851 ▶
>Poop your pants and cry. It'll work.
I'm planning on using my aunts death(who i barely fucking knew)) general depression lack of focus, hard major, and that I'm gonna change my major

As someone who used to work in an engineering department, just remember everyone in the engineering department has autism. So speak slowly and clearly as possible

Millennials. Just kill yourself.

Seppuku seems to be your best option

the dean is nice and a old white dude I heard. Should be easy to appeal to his humanity right?

Op how'd you let it get this bad. Did all of these Fs come as a sudden surprise to you?

Look, a faggot

The college year has not even started you goony googoo

they want you to succeed.
engineering is to much work for being somebodys bitch. get a business degree, accounting or finance.

No halfway through I got hit hard with something that was a grand slamming mix of shit. I was expecting those Fs at that point.

I wasn't lazy first half but after said shit I lost all my motivation. My reasons right now are legitimate but I just need to emphasize them to the dean

Quit saying "appeal to humanity" like a fucking retard. Just accept that college isn't for you

Look, an entitled snowflake.

I'm doing comp sci with some bullshit minor. I can at least make a steady salary and it's way easier than what I was doing.

Well quit being vague about it and tell us the reasons. I let you know how effectively it appeals to my humanity lol

College is for me. First semester in all the intro classes I finished school with Bs. College is for me and I'm not edgy enough to say fuck you to my parents and just go off on my own path

Look, a coddled cunt

Become a minority and say you were born a woman. Get into how it's taken grip on your mental state and depression took over. If they kick you out sue them for sexual harassment/rape.

That's the last thing I wanna say to a old white dude whos the dean of engineering. He's one of those grandpa types but I don't wanna go down that path

depression, mom and dad issues, social issues with fake friends, family is shit in general(were rich but my dad is a huge asshole to my mom and us and he pays for my college go figure) constant pressure from my dad, my mom is sad all the time cause of what happens, aunt died, lack of focus or knowing what to do in life

After all those things came together it just went downhill from there and I stopped going to class eating a lot of shit, none of my friends helped me

I meant it satirically. However with sjw on your back his opinion isn't valid anymore

You fucked up OP. The only way to avoid this was by taking your damn classes. Instead you just waited until it was too late and flunked every single course. You took a shit in your bed, now you better fucking lay in it.

Should I honestly take a SJW approach to a dude I'm never gonna see again?

I fucking know I still think this is all my fault but part of me blames all that other shit going on too

Three words. I. Have. AIDS.

trips of truth
sorry brother

I'm gonna go the mental illness and depression route for sure but not aids lmao thats when they start asking for doctors notes

Tell them one of the teachers sexually harrassed you and that you're traumatised. That's the only way to get out of it because they *have* to believe you.

yeah nooooooooooooooooo I'm fucking vile looking no teacher will and chances are they will open a investigation. I'm gonna lie with stuff that cannot be proved like depression and family stuff

Look up someone who died at the start of last semester and say that was your gf of 5 years and it just really bummed you out but you've been working through it and you're ready to recommit yourself to academics.

Seems to work for the other fags in the world

Again that's something they can and will look into and would find it convenient that I choose someone. I need to go to depression and family issues route. There's not a chance in hell they will look too deep into that

Look up mattress girl and see how bad her blatant lying went for her. They *HAVE* to believe you, it's fucked up but you can make it work for you.

She was a girl. I'm a 280 pound size xxl faggot. There's no way they will believe me. trust ,e

What I need is something as fucked up as this but not that fucked up if you catch my drift

I was the director of an education department for 8 years. Here's what you need to do:
1 - dont' blame what happened on other things, or other people, it is best to assume reonsability for your failure.
2- You need to know why you failed and state it clearly i.e "I didn't put as much effort as I should have", "I was still on HS mode, and failed to bring myself to the proper academic level".. etc.
3 - don't apologize. but simply state what are you going to do differently this next time around.
4 - maintain a very positive conversation "Mr X I know why I failed during this term.. I did this or I didn't do this and that, I recognize that was a mistake, FORTUNATELLy I was able to recognize my failure in time to turn around and do better next term. Are there any programs or additional help that the College can provide me to ensure taht I meet my goals next term? such as additional tutoring?

TRUST ME... THIS WILL WORK. the only reason it wouldn't is if besides your academic failure you also have disciplinary issues.

Good luck Little user

Irrelevant. They have to deal with you as if you were an 80 pound female with down's syndrome. You say it and it's fact. The only thing they have to decide is how hard to hit your alleged harrasser.

Whatever, though. Good luck and remember that, in any case, you might end up making better money in a trade.

oh hey. a baby boomer. good work on doing nothing to get everything you want

Say you have a drug and alcohol problem

if you're male, you won't get pity. expect man up as your answer. prepare yourself for in a different field or an hero.

Assume that I take the full blame, how could I work in the depression and family issues? Cause those actually were a problem and took my focus off. Could I say they were just catalysts to the whole shit?

Dean I heard is a nice guy and one of those caring grandpa types. lets see tho

trade is never gonna fly with my parents esp since they are paying for everything and I would literally be kicked out to the streets

before you sit down in this meeting, talk to yourself, go over what you did wrong, audibly as soon as you wake, as you eat, on the way there. be prepared to talk about it and have plans for moving forward

create a plan, you've gone over what you did wrong, you've audibly argued with yourself over it, now what's your game plan. better what is the start to your game plan

15 minutes before your meet, breathe... focus on the in and out of breath, you are gunna stay calm when you are actually meeting.

when you meet, you will be ready calm and you better fucking smile. you will kill it.

Thanks user.

found the redditor

found the nigger

this exact thing happened to me. still got kicked out.

had a friend who had a manic episode, flunked all his classes and still goes to school there.
consider faking psychosis. if you do a good job there is a good chance you'll be allowed to stay.

does your school really kick you out after 1 semester of bad grades?

mine kicks you out if you have

found the jew

>college isn't for you
Only people who say that are either too afraid to try or not motivated enough to better themselves and not be a leech on society

oh shit did you try and appeal or did you just get kicked out?

found the actual kike
>even hates himself

Nah try that.poop yr pants and cry. How much do u want this?

start crying, tell them you're an alcoholic and need help and are willing to do anything.

they'll send you to rehab or something.

alcoholism's a disability, they cant expell you.

on a scale of 1-100 I want this 100

kek also chekt

I'm almost glad my parents have no expectations of me and aren't going to help me at all once I manage to leave this house.

Just tell them that you weren't cut out for engineering and that you would like to switch to a different major, this happens all of the time in stem

He should have committed sudoku long ago

If the dean really is a philantropist, he will kick you out. The proof is given, you cant handle the pressure and dont bring the performance. Do you think it will get easier later on? Nope. Do you think it will get easier if you're working in the field you barely passed into? Nope.

Giving into biddings is not always the best treatment for people.

He might be onto something. OP, I hope you can let go of your pride, go in dressed as a drag, with makeup done by a girl, painted nails, discuss your aunt's death, your depression, and that you've been struggling with your identity for the past semester, and that you'd like to see the university psychologist for mandatory counseling to help you figure yourself out and resolve this issue bed to prevent it from continuing to interfere with your academic performance. Also, come out as a "woman" on social media the day before, write a paragraph long worth of bullshit and if you have a twitter, you better hash tag the living shit out of tags that are popular with news stations, SJWS, female hosts, female celebrities, liberals, and LGBT communities. Plus, this old white dude won't be comfortable in this new zone, he has to adapt to dealing with this generation of weird ass millennials he can't fuck with, he'll likely be scared. So either way, you stay or you can sue assuming you get a lawyer. Additionally, you'll have to keep up the act, and be convincing. Play the part, do your research on fitting the role.
>It could work.

I'm not doing engineering for sure and I'm telling him that I'm switching to comp sci/ IT which is way easier.

yeah noooooooooooooooooo

I'm an alcoholic, wtf? I could have done this the whole time? I fucked up, picked myself back up, and just got back to Uni. You mean to tell me they couldn't expel me? They didn't, but I left for community college.

motherfucker when you're desperate you need to lie. OP needs to exaggerate and you shoulda too

maybe you can present a plan that will change a past behavior like, not working a job because it is a distraction, seperating of frends because they are a distraction.

IN life, when confronting problems always FOCUS on the other important thing in life... FOr example: when facing GF issues focus on your work, when facing issues with the family focus on your studies etc. IS not about turning your back to the problems as much as it is spending ONLY the proper amount of time on the issues and continuing with your life without letting some issues ruin it completely.