MAGA #2 :D

MAGA #2 :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95FlEcxbg4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It does not surprise me that anime shitposters are also trumpfags one iota.

I struggle with myself over this. I catch myself wishing bad things on Trump. I know I probably shouldn't do that. But I do.

I'm not a trumpfag at all. I thought fairly hard about this and really only just decided conclusively to vote Trump recently. I wanted to express my support.

I hope Trump makes Santa white again.

If this weren't an obvious joke, I would point out that MSNBC is a biased liberal news source.

As opposed to unbiased news like Fox, Breitbart and infowars right?

kek

Didn't say any of those where better.

*were
God damn it.

I know that feel

Trump is hateful we don't need hate in this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=95FlEcxbg4Q

No way, if anything I think we need a lot more hate

This thread has been crippled by the shills and shitposters too long. It's time for us to make it great again.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you cringe faggot

Look I'm just trying to express and honest sentiment here. What the fuck is your problem?

*an

FUCK

Hillary is a psychopath who knowingly funded and armed ISIS during her term as secretary of state. Leaked documents confirm this. Trump didn't back off his comments about this because they weren't true, he backed off because the information is still technically classified.

>>>/reddit/

Illegals out, waifus in

ITT: Putin's army of trolls getting desperate

>twats

Fact: Trump has done more for African Americans than Shillary ever will.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

> ">"

If you vote for Hillary, the terrorists win.

If he's embarrassing the shit out of you, maybe now you finally begin to understand :|

So which option(s) did all you fine folks go with? I got The Icon. Red is my favorite color, and since I knew I would mostly wear it on a college campus I got the brightest, boldest one.

I feel like there are a lot of people on Sup Forums who need a protip right now so I'll offer one -- MAGIC ISN'T REAL, idiots

.... don't tell me you're waiting for a response :/

hello