How does it feel knowing this man will be the next president of the United States

How does it feel knowing this man will be the next president of the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
discord.gg/CUpKC
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/01/us/elections/nine-percent-of-america-selected-trump-and-clinton.html?_r=0
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking gooooooood

Lmao

feels good knowing he wont be.

Nothing makes me feel better than smashing fascist scum

It's about time that we have a president that will start enforcing laws already on the books and help niggers become black people again by cutting welfare and food stamps.

They seem to be pretty close.I could take it or leave it.I wont mind either.I want hillary to win because republicans are pompous and think he will win absolutely and if he doesn't america will collapse.That retarded thinking is bad.Then democratics and liberals are also just as retarded wit their harambe crying and sjw.I would also like my ammo and guns not going up crazy amounts.Either way America will be the same america.

But can he open his eyes tho

>Implying he's going to do any of that.

This is a dumb question.

Srsly why can't white people open their eyes

Dunno man pretty probable that Nibiru is coming along with martial law

Lol white ppl can't even open their eyes

Great.

It's taking some adjustment to accept we can have a qualified, uncorrupted president who could actually be a huge asset to the people of America as he would be

Lol. Today's updated forecast.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Gross fuck

He's a disgrace

He did say he would deport all the illegals and punish women who kill their unborn baby's so that's a start...

You seem like a smart person. What is fascism?

Fetuses =/= Babies

If you really think he's going to be the next President then I have a bridge in New York I want to sell you. Seriously, he has about as much of a chance of winning the Presidency as I do, and I'm not technically allowed to be President.

the rest of the civilized world is already alarmed because this ugly right populist managed to become candidate.

if trump actually becomes president, america will slide into recession and the power in the world will shift further towards china and russia.

lets be reasonable, america.
sincerly, europe.

Just wait until the debates. Trump is going to crash and burn so hard Atlantic City will start sending him donations.

Russia? No. Not at all. I mean they might try to get their old Soviet territories back but those countries aren't just going to bend over and take it, even with the US not protecting them. The Baltic nations will give Russia a massive head ache if they wanted to try to invade. They might not win in a conventional war, but they would bleed Russia dry.

When people talk about Russia now they completely misunderstand what she is capable of. The only think keeping Russia on the world scale right now are the nukes and it's left over military. That's literally it. It's economy is in shambles after oil nose dived to half of what it is worth. That's basically Russia's only real export that makes them any money. So they can't afford to do much. People also don't understand that Russia is NOT the Soviet Union. The USSR had a massive amount of manufacturing and economic power. Russia doesn't have that anymore because Russia was only one country in the USSR. A large portion of what made the USSR such a global power is no longer in control of Russia. They are their own (previously mentioned) countries.

His wife is hot.

Feels fantastic.

feels bretty gud

Trump is going to be the first real man in White House in decades.

cannot wait for him to eject the globalist scumbags that have been destroying this country for decades

discord.gg/CUpKC

You are either stupid or ignorant if you vote trump or hilary. Fact!

>power in the world will shift further towards china and russia.

>le russian meme

The reason the democrats have a sustained attack on trump now trying to link him to russians has nothing to do with geopolitics are real world effects.

The Russian/Trump meme works like this:

>college children are insignificant voter block
> largest voter block is 50-70 year olds, 'Baby boomers'
>Baby boomers lived through the cold war, were constantly told Russians are bad
>some baby boomers still racist against Russia
>Democrats trying to sway baby boomers with Putin/Trump link
>Democrats literally using racism to try and win the election

"come on guise third party could totally work! they're both equally bad!"

It feels fucking great. I want the illegals in my state of California OUT

>falling for the Gary Johnson meme

Today his campaign began backtracking on the whole deporting 11 million people thing. Not gonna happen. Just like his stupid fucking wall (or a Trump presidency): not gonna happen.

My favourite failed propaganda this week:

>Trump owes millions!
democrats forget that America owes Trillions to China
>democrats are why Debt is bad, and if bad, then America bad?
>democrats STFU about Trump's debt.

lol.

cant wait to see the new bullshit they try to pull next week.

LMAO you fags are so desperate to believe this shit.

If dubs Gary is your next President

i8ve seen you post that like 20 times in the last week, youve never hit dubs lol

Did you see all the election fraud with Sanders? No one batted an eye. Exit polls off up to 40%.
No lawsuits, no investigations, no (Hillary) problems. Sanders said he would file multiple lawsuits/complaints.

He got a beach house, instead.

Hillary will lie, cheat, and kill her way into the white house. Sanders, and all good supports were slain by him, and they had better polling.

Etc ate you going to do when reality shits all over you? I can't stand Hillary, but the writing is in ten foot high letters.

She's corrupt as fuck, and isn't above cheating.
No one, will hold her accountable.

Wtf you going to do about it? Shit post on a Tunisian image board for antique brass hippopotamus figurines?

Exactly what I thought.

cause its to damn bright outside

its because shes stoned, in public

we can smoke weed AND go in public

>we're not niggers, we dont have to worry about being hassled by the police

Fuck you Sup Forums! I'm voting Trump, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

>Hillary wins by popular vote and by politicians that already made up their minds
>"s-she cheated, guys! N-never Hillary!"

Amazing.

Dems will win because they will get the black vote by promising more free shit like healthcare, college, welfare and food stamps. If black life's really matter then they would wake up and understand that this is the cruelest joke ever played on them and reject the hand outs and vote republican so they can actually get a job and feel good about accomplishing something,

kek

That's it, turn a legitimate argument into straw man.
It's the only hope you have to defeat the logic.

Racist asshole!

>conservative nu-male cucks thinking their precious tangerine man can save them and end PC culture
>damage controlling more than a Bernie subreddit
I'm glad this wild ride is almost over.

that niggas blind he can't see

>hey it's the faggot again. Trump is more of a democrat than you and hillary combined asshole

Hang on. Does anyone in this thread actually believe Trump supporters aren't voting for a Republican?

federal cpl, keep refuges overseas and have arab countries pay for it, a southern wall, repeal obama care. yeah he sounds like a liberal.

Polititians always say they are gonna do shit so they can get more votes, once they win dont expect much of what they promised to actually happen

there's no way in hell he's going to win. why are you falling for the "rigged poll" meme?

He changed his mind on both of those lol

Dafuq is this image even supposed to mean? 5,000 votes is nothing.

didnt you all get free health care, and all of troops out of the middle east?

>Trump
>Democrat
His policies obviously line up more with the Republican platform. Don't open your mouth unless you know what you're talking about.
He's not even a fucking politician, anyways. Does he even really have views? He just announced he's probably going to soften his stance on immigration. The man flips more than a pancake.

Orgasmed over this graphic
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/01/us/elections/nine-percent-of-america-selected-trump-and-clinton.html?_r=0

I've said nothing racist.
I'm king asshole, so that's just a compliment.
What you going to do next, kid? Call me a fag. Because that didn't already happen ten times this hour.

Do you have a counter, or just meme speak?

congratulations, you almost understand the concept of polling.

polling is a small amount of the populations opinion, presented as the whole country's opinion.

that imagine shows that it's piss easy to get the result you want from a poll, by asking a target audience.

>the imagine was tweated by a redneck, only rednecks responded
>the US 'polls' are only calling registered democrat voters

>I'm king asshole, so that's just a compliment.
E D G Y
D
G
Y

Nice Hillary promotions. I see those fake "standings" all over the place. "Trump is in deep trouble", "Trump doesn't stand a chance anymore", "Trump is at rock bottom". They are meant to make you say "fuck it" and give up on supporting him. He is literally very close to Hillary. Sadly the FBI wont be getting the last 15k of hillarys incriminating emails until 3 weeks before election day. She is a fighter.

>He is literally very close to Hillary.
says who?

A flimsy argument bolstered by unproven claims of corruption doesn't need a strawman to look like shit. He's just mocking you.

To say anything against Hillary is racist.
You're the edgy one here, and probably more gay than OP.

How dare you sully someone as patriotic as Captain America with that squinty oompa loompa who's backtracking on his promises

>this professional and well-informed poll gathered from actual political data doesn't meet my interests, it must be wrong!

>implying Obama Care helps anyone
>implying Obama Care was meant to help anyone
>implying Obama Care is going to stay around

God you're dim.

still can't open their eyes tho

Free health care? HAHAHAHAHAHA. You dumb cunt.

Ive always had free healthcare, im not Murrican but I still keep tabs on dirrerent countries

>patriotic as Captain America

Captain America in 2016:
>Hail Hydra!

Find me a politician who can open his eyes

Hillary could probably tell you. If he's literally close to her she can probably smell his fake tan spray. The dude's a thief, not a fucking ninja.

Fucking great!

MAGA motherfucker.

Obama Care did help a lot of people.

>punish women who kill their unborn baby's

LOL no he didn't say that, retard. He said IF it was against the law to get an abortion and a woman did, then they should be punished.

Also, babies*.

Fuck off faggot do we really need another fucking woman in the Oval Office?

From scrubbing around site to site, avoiding Hillary funded sites and Clinton News Network ties.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Only valid and respectable site for looking at presidential standings.

aren't you guess overran by sand niggers?

>>implying Obama Care was meant to help anyone
what was it "meant" to do then moron

>You're the edgy one here
How so, "King Asshole"?
>and probably more gay than OP
Well that's not that hard at all.

LOL NO U ARE EDGY!!!

(gottem)

he won't

Direct me to some polls that show he's winning please

sounds like the anons that hate trump get there info from the msm

IM DERAILING THIS THREAD!!!

No it fucking didn't, it just hurt middle and lower-middle america. It is a Health Care system with a dead end. It has endgame negative effects on those near poverty.

It did. It does. It will. I don't know why you deny facts. The earth isn't flat either. Thought you'd like to know that too.

I'm not King Asshole. He's a racist.

The polls are all a lie! The media is all a lie! Everybody that says what I don't like is lying! La la la la la la la...

i don't really see your point here. he's still losing. he's been losing. he'll always be losing.

>implying Obama Care helps anyone
It would have if Congress didn't fucking cannibalize the thing just to spite Obama.