"FAGGOT"

timestamp

assbutt

bump

/foe/

dicks out bois

robot is gay

not OP but i might even do assbutt

Look at OP's post. It says "write" not carve or cut. He's prolly gonna use a fucking Sharpe and go "got you dumb fags" but even if it is Sharpe or whatever I say write "cancer" cuz that's what you are.

Sriracha harder fagget

It takes a bit

that's ketchup

Sriracha

Wanna bet?

Chase Montgomery

CONFIRMED

this

That doesn't look like blood, which is good. Don't do it.

In that case you're doing it wrong faggot.

>
>
>Wanna bet?

write "leslie jones"

no regerts

write suicidal

I'm doing it for the meme not to die kiddo

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

op you're a teenager right?
write suicidal

roll

Tyler Durden

cumslut

yeah do it for the dubs

rawl

what happens when mom sees?

suicidal

You need to see someone about this problem

daddy fucked me and I loved it

Mental hospital idk. I don't really care anymore tbh. She already found my zip so no regerts

cut this into your arm

dude what's so bad about your life? you're a kid right? everyone goes through awkward teen angst, don't make it harder in yourself man.

write "klovod" on your arm

zip?

im gay

How about you cross it all out you sick fuck.

I love attention

this

Write "I

Ounce of pot

Hitler did nothing wrong!

attention attention

stop scratching myself, i can already feel my edges bleeding eternally

reroll

love me daddy

"Nolifer"

if you told us your age, would there be a ban?

You're cutting yourself because your mom found your pot.. Write "Blaze it fgt"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

stop hurting yourself

Diccs Sporting Goods

Draw a swastica

I need help

harambe Sup Forums

market basket

61 backwards - Go away mods

Die nigger die!

rerolling cause i really want to see this happen

I'm gay

It will be ok

Ballsack

roll

Halo 3

I fuck children

rolling for this, i really want to watch op bleed out trying to write this on his arm

Miles to go before I sleep

you're way too young to fuck yourself up even more. nothing is that bad. stop acting like a 12 year old girl. in the real world, nobody gives a shit, you're lucky to have a home and a mother.

summon trips

I'm a nigger

think of what you're putting mom through

Tomorrow will be better

rolling for this, fucking live stream it op

Today is the beginning

Rolling for this

don't listen to the other children. go to bed

Boi im bored as fuck. I don't give a shit about attention from online people. I wrote harambe for the hell of it. I'm not depressed I'm just really fucking bored.

"Come on down to the olive garden and get your free bread sticks" this

its not suicide from past posts faggot learn to read

rolling for this

Roll for this

Life is worth it

Op here, this.

ROLL

Dicks out for harambe