Hundreds of pics of the gross craigslist skanks I have fucked. Who's interested. Here is a sample Aleva, super fat...

Hundreds of pics of the gross craigslist skanks I have fucked. Who's interested. Here is a sample Aleva, super fat. Gave me blowjobs in her car. I never fucked her though.

More of her?

I'll bite

She looks old

This is Breanna, she had to be over 400 lbs. Pussy smelled really bad, I used to finger her, and I fucked her once at her work.

Whores only get more desperate as they get older.

Posts like this are always a million times hotter when they're posted with a little context or a story.

keep going OP

Sure, i'm intrigued. Upload somewhere?

Thanks I'll empty my files on each nasty bitch before I move to the next. Feel free to ask my any questions.

I tried to fuck some whores on craigslist once but it seems like all the posts in my area were how you do it op

I prefer to post them like this, so I won't upload anywhere.

all the posts in my area were bots*

I think she was in her 40s

I barebacked a hot 22 year old girl on CL once for 150 bucks

And no, I didn't catch anything

Any good looking girls?Ill be patient and wait

Yeah man. I love this kind of stuff

Just post straight up asking for sex, that works a lot for me. Just be blunt, and be okay with fucking nasty bitches, I have hooked up with decent chicks too. Married4Married works as well.

I fucked some fat 30-something year old her in photography studio

also barebacked this nasty fat 40 year old hooker and came inside her, no stds

im 19

Yeah, some good looking ones, I might get to them. Not sure. This is slow going doing like this. but Ill answer and post while I can.

Do you make M4W posts? In the casual encounters? I need to know how to do this. my wife will let me fuck milfs from craigslist.

do you make the posts, or do you look in W4M? in my city there's nothing in W4M except ovbious spam

I post in all sections. Posting in strictly platonic works just as well also. Some women dont want to admit they want to meet up for sex, so just say you are looking for a friend, and they will come right over, be patient though, and dont whip your dick out the first day you hangout.

you're fuckin' rad

thanks man!

I post, that way if they reply I know they are interested or at least open to the idea. I have about 10 posts on there right now. I just throw out all kinds of shit. See what works.

do dick pic posts ever work?

moar

I never post dick pics. I find a meme that kind of relates and post that. This is caitlyn i think she was 20 or so. I posted looking for a makeout session. she asked if it was cool if we did more i said sure she came over we had anal sex and made out, she was on her rag, it was kinda gross. More of her to follow. she was college student in school to become a teacher.

any pics of the anal?

Caitlyn

Caitlyn
No anal pics.

post the next one.

Cinda
Posted looking for a fuck age or looks didnt matter, she replied. we met up and fucked, I let her stay in the hotel room, dumb bitch ended up smoking in it and I got charged for it the next day.

bamp

how old is she?

shes ugly, but her bodys not that bad. 5/10

Cindy
Replied to a post i made looking for sex age or looks didnt matter was in the headline, she hit me up that she was a dyke but was wanting dick we met up and had sex while her gf was away, it was horrible sex, she didnt move just laid there flat, she got on top but didnt want to fuck, she just laid on top with my dick inside her, I didnt cum. I made an excuse to leave didnt come back.

Mm, that is some A grade trailer trash pussy.

I want to cum all over her fucking belly tattoo.

I dont remember how old she said she was my guess in her 50s. she was a good fuck.

did you squirt your nut in her?

Fuck no, I use condoms 95% of the time unless it becomes a regular fuck. Most of these were one time hook ups.

Denice
No nudes of her, we met up for sex, it was okay.

what are your stats op? trying to figure out if you're decent looking and not fat.

Denise
We met up in her car a couple of times so we could make out and I could suck milk out of her tits, my idea not hers. she was married, we met up and hooked up once in a motel 6 she was super tight and it was painful and im not big. so we didnt hook up again.

God I want to fuck a chick with big milky tits.

I want her to use her milk to lube me up before fucking me with her giant udders.

This is me. I've been told I'm handsome as well. I'm 5'7 170lbs. 5 inches uncut Hispanic

Fucking dumpster diver

Jesus Christ you really aim low user. I feel bad for you. Is there at least one attractive one.

i see, how old are you?

The first one was alright.

consider the source. its not like hes at the catalina wine mixer.

Sex is sex, OP is getting it regularly and without attachments or commitment, you're just mad that you're still a virgin and some dirty mexican with a tiny dick is getting more pussy than you

Edith 28 years old, going to school for criminal justice degree. I posted that I have depression and ED and that I hadnt had sex in over 2 years, and i wanted someone to help me become intimate again, she answered came over, first night she gave me a handy and we made out, she was on her rag so no fucking, 2nd time she came over i ate her out and we fucked. She thinks she cured me.

where the nudes at nigga

Haha, thank you!

Haha, that's almost sweet.

Like she thinks she's really done a good deed.

I want to reward her with a hot load of spunk over her fat tits.

You have shit tier standards.

I do.

What's up with all the ugly whales? Not one of these hamplanets are fuckable.

This thread is fascinating and I don't want it to end. It's like a documentary of sorts. Please more OP.

Yeah, like a documentary on just how ugly fat landwhales can be. Gotta go vomit, brb

seriously. this shit is gold

pussy looks pretty nice

I have a bunch of non nudes of Edith continue to post them? Let me know. About ten more.

This is astonishing. Better than a movie

honestly, this is the most interesting thing i've read on here in a while. pure gold OP thank you. I love how honest you are about her too. like she was 400lbs and her pussy stank, so I only fucked her once hahhahaah

she looks pretty happy with where she is in life, and i bet was an enjoyable lay when you actually did

Do they ever get needy?

Please don't.

Yeah, she was a good fuck. One of them crazy bitches that kisses like whore we were tongue fucking each other.

on to the next pls

whats not to like here? good skin, good teeth, willing to fuck stranger from craigslist 6/10

Fuck yeah they do, talking about wanting to see each other or asking questions like trying to get to know me.

Jackie
Was in computer class, got horny posted if anyone near my school wanted to get there pussy licked, she replied an hour later we met up at motel 6 and I ate her out, she wanted to fuck, but i didnt have a condom so she just gave me a blow job. One of my first hook ups on craigslist. She was nice, I felt sorry for her, she seemed lonely.

do you ever post pictures of yourself in your posts?

Jackies pussy.

Which one is Jackie

Jackie is on the right she was a veterinarian assistant. I never post my pic, fuck no. But I do send it with the first reply, just so they know I'm real, and I'm somewhat good looking so they can make up their mind right away and not waste my time.

She is on the right, former army.

I'm really confused...I'm not sure what happened...she looks pretty decent here. At some point she ballooned. Nothing sadder than seeing a fat chick you know would be pretty cute if they'd just cut the weight.

looks like Jackie had a botched labiaplasty.

Jenn, I posted that I was looking for sex and we met up at a park to talk. After that meeting, I messaged her and told her I couldnt go through with it cuz I was married, and that my marriage sucked but that this was not the right thing for me to do. She said we should hang out and thanks for being honest, I knew I was in. I wasnt married though. We met up and swapped oral a few times. She was a manager at autobody place