Reminder that U2's new album "Songs of Innocence" and the 30th anniversary of "The Joshua Tree" are coming very very...

Reminder that U2's new album "Songs of Innocence" and the 30th anniversary of "The Joshua Tree" are coming very very soon.

U2 will also have the highest grossing tour of 2017 and surpass their previous record to have the highest grossing tour of all time in 2018.

BASED BONO !

U2 are and always have been shit

30 years bono's been taking a dick in his ass let's have a parade

WRONG
first three albums are golden mush I scoop into my earholes it's a tickley twinkly poom poom delight

boner and the edgelord - poodoo

but Songs of Innocence came out in 2014

EPIC!!!
COMEDY FUCKING GOLD

Are you fucking 10 dude
Show some respect to one of the legends

not a fan of them and yes, Bono can be an insufferable asshole, but they used to be a good band until at least the mid 90s.

Wait a minute. Are you talking U2 2 me?

So what are your top 3 U2 albums?

I'd say:
Achtung Baby
Original Soundtracks
Joshua Tree

They should re-release or remaster the Passengers album under their name. If they did it back then they would get their dicks sucked like Radiohead when Kid A dropped.

Reminder they literally could not give their last album away without pissing people off

this
U2 are the most hated band of all time

For me it's:
1. Joshua Tree
2. Boy
3. War

I kinda wanted to like Achtung Baby, but I think it's quite overrated in comparison to their pre-Joshua albums.
And everything just sounds corny and placid after Achtung Baby, so I see Achtung as their last good album.

Zooropa though

Only if you're an underage that lacks contextual insight. Until 98 U2 were loved for the most part, specially in the 80's. They only became a meme since the 00's when Bono became a faggot.

No Line In the Horizon is quite underrated, over-played radio singles aside. Last track is a banger.

Well I find Zoorapa to be the best post-Achtung album, but it's still pretty shit for me

he's the voice of our generation!

>U2's new album "Songs of Innocence"
fuck off

This. U2 have no good songs. Zero. Every single one of their songs are bad.

kys

Congratulations, you vocalized your back-up lacking opinion. 10 Patrishâ„¢ points have been deposited in your Sup Forums Goldâ„¢ account. Feel free to exit the thread now.

Is this an episode of I Love Films?

Shut up queer