What is sex like ?

What is sex like ?
is it worth it ?
I'm just a virgin /bro/ would like to know

use some soap as lube and its pretty much the same thing

it's like this

Its really good with somebody you love/connect and have great sex with. Its only "ok" with random hook ups/while drunk.

yeah its worth it but only after you're confident enough to enjoy it

afaik don't buy a fucking hooker when you're 37

explore yourself.... experience new things... get out of your comfort zone... etc

Honestly it feels about the same as a really good jerk off session. The difference is when you cum. Cumming during sex or in someones mouth feels about 10x as good as jerkin it.

Sex itself is not much different then doing it yourself but when some one else is there the psychological/ emotional connection makes it better.

sex is nothing like jerking off virgins

depends on a few things, whether you like the person, whether they're hot, and whether they're good at it. some bitches are clueless when it comes to sex and it's just a bad experience

Literally the same as jerking it, except cumming is way better when you can nut inside a woman or on her. Just don't blow your load too fast, do lots of foreplay and it'll be worth.

I don't know user, I feel like clueless chicks make it hotter. You just have to take control and they become sub as hell

It's like masturbation, but with another person that you can share the experience with

Yeah, it's a lot more work

moar

>sex isn't like jacking off

Somebody's a virginfag

its fucking awful if the girl is clueless and cant get into a rhythm. feels like you're fucking a retarded person

nahidiot what kind of cuck are you? pussy is better than your deathgrip will ever be

The chick's rhythm doesn't matter, they're doing like 10% of the work.

nothing worse than a girl who can't suck dick right just lays there like a dead fish while you're banging her

To sum up, it's like jerking it while dancing.

it honestly depends. If it's with some cum dump, then it can be pretty gross and since the emotional connection it can be kinda weak. Fucking your girlfriend or something is probably the best. Overall pussy feels the same. Still soft and a little bumpy, not like cancer bumpy but like a fleshlight would I guess. Better than your hand, that's for fucking sure.

seriously. Honestly once you get used to pussy its about the same. just more pleasure cumming in someone else

have fun doing missionary and doggy only

>SALTY MILK AND COINS
>WET BAGS OF SAND
>BOBBING FOR APPLES MADE OF FAT
>ITCHY EARWAX CLEANING
>SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER

there you have it OP, all the feelings of the complete sexual experience in one easy to read list

as long as you know what all those things are like, you aren't missing out on anything

source : i'm a sex attic

Sex is sex. Don't be autistic about it.

If youre in a relationship it can be great if you actually talk about shit you want to try and do but if you just want to bone some random its not even worth it, some girl will think its cute as fuck that your still a virgin. Thats what happened to me, almost a year ago now and were still together

Sex is a lot more fun if its with someone you care about

I wouldn't pass it up just because I don't though

obviously you havent had enough sexual encounters to tell the difference between good and bad sex

I guess I just know how to pick 'em if you're getting all these deadweights. : )

Fuck that. Find some worthless slut you can smack around and cum on their face but you still get to sleep alone in your own bed.

I can't talk to women at all so I just get hookers. Without emotional connection it's about the same as jerking it yourself.

if it was the same you wouldn't waste your money

>mic drop

It's like people seeing movies in theaters when they can just watch them illegally at home-- It's social standards m8. People think fucking some hooker will be better than jerkin' it because society tells them that.

Is it bad that am I a 22 year old virgin?

Same here.

me too bro, me too

buy a mid range pocket pussy, $40-$60
buy some lube
bring water to 100F
put fuck toy and lube container in water for ~2min
put lube in fuck toy
put dick in fuck toy
move fuck toy back and forth until you cum

if you like that try to fuck a woman
otherwise don't bother

i was one too an hour ago. now im a 23 year old virigin.

Post pictures of your faces. Now.

im a virgin but i feel like its all about the psychical side. i can cum from anal and jesus christ i cant breath after that for like 5min. with regular sex i couldnt get that sensation but feel like overall it would be better

You too.

I'm shy

It's like a bag of sand

kinda dark, but here.

unless you have a 3 inch dick you have no excuse for being a virgin

Agreed, iv even been in a bed half naked with 3 girls that were pushing for me to fuck them, but i always pussy out last second.

My dick is 5.5 inches, will a girl fuck me?

I just dropped in on this thread now. It's an old joke, but it really is like air- IE, it's not important unless you're not getting it.

I got lucky. I have a girlfriend who I am attracted to(and she's attracted to me), and the sex is plentiful and awesome. Not everyone ends up in that situation, and the best advice I can offer is to just not cockblock yourself. Relax and pay attention to female company(especially if the two of you are alone together), and if she seems comfortable and receptive to your advances, take your best shot at fucking her.

Don't be stupid about trying to get laid, though. Sex is awesome, but not worth hurting someone(emotionally OR physically) or ruining your reputation. Stay safe, dammit.

Oh, speaking of which, carry a condom or two on you at all times, for obvious reasons.

mines 5 and i've fucked 10 girls

You guys are doing it wrong. Technology has made us better than jacking it with our hands.

Thanks man

You remind me of a knock off Drake
Not really a bad thing tho

so you raped a dead guy?

To sum it all up, everyone here already pointed it all out. It doesn't feel THAT special in comparison with fapping. But the strong points are:
- It's very intimate if you have a wife or GF to connect with.
- Cumming inside of her (vag, mough or ass) feels amazing because of the psychological effect of someone else being there.

But, I think it isn't worth it as in it's the best deal you can have. Because it isn't.
- Having a partner is like a part time job. You need to be available and yeah - give her attention and listen often to her crap. (That's the basic exchange).
- Only after you've been to a GOOD relationship you can appreciate the solitude and life as a single. If I ever break up with my current GF (and I hope not, but only if) I think I wouldn't be looking for a new partner at least for a couple of years more just because the freedom is something so precious.
- To the 22/23 year old virgins, I say this certainly isn't a good age to be a virgin in, but it isn't the worst. Many good people who can now score easily even with young women in their 40's I know - and myself as well - lost it just about age 22/23. But, I do think that if you're 25 and still haven't gotten any, there might be something more than just shyness and social inexperience. Perhaps autism or something... If you're +25 I would say definitely go to a hooker. Maybe that will finally do the thing. Also, don't be a pussy. Get a job if you don't have one already and work out at your local gym. There aren't many muscular virgins out there for a reason!

Good luck

Definitely not as great as everyone makes it out to be. Most women I've been with are fuckin prudes who won't try anything new because it's 'scary'. I'm even talking about just positions...forget anal/fetish stuff. That or they use sex for things.

Best sex I've ever had was with a longterm girlfriend, and when we'd cum at the same time it was a great feeling.

Don't get me wrong, sex is probably always better than jacking off, but it's not the end-all-be-all.