Be me

>be me
>21
>with girlfriend for 9 months now
>never really met her parents
>she loves my parents
>I have nice parents
>her parents are mad because they haven't met me yet
>I have no interest in being at work all day then sitting with her parents watching tv
>also her dad is a violent alcoholic
>abuses her mum
>don't want to sit with them knowing they're broken
>told gf last night I don't want to meet them
>gf mad
>her parents mad

what do? why is meeting parents such a big deal? her family are fucked up and i don't want to be involved in that mess.

they don't work and sit at home all day. I work 6 days a week for 10 hours a day. last thing I want to do is sit with people I don't like when I'd rather just chill playing vidya

Sleep tight, baby Buba

Fuck

Fuck you, retard garbage can Baba. Get fucked.

Sleep tight, baby Baba

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Enjoy your insomnia

Go meet them, just because they're losers doesn't mean you need to be one, you can hate them all you want they sound like cunts, at least the dad, but atleast let them know who's breeding their daughter

Or dump her and find a respectable gf with respectable parents, I dumped mine for trying to avoid my parents (theyre kind of a hassle to be around but they act in your best interest and don't discriminate

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

its gonna be bothering you till you do it,so just do it,tell em you cant stay long,eat,sweettalk em,crack a couple wifebeater jokes with the dad

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

it's just, I barely chill with my own parents. having to force myself to sit with a woman beater and a woman that does nothing about it makes me feel like killing myself.

can't dump gf. she's clingy and full on attached now.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Baba

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

sleep tight, baby babba

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Buba

Sleep tight baby baba

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Baba

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby Baba

>remove kebab

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

She knows she's a reflection of her shit ass parents and since you don't like them, (without even meeting them, just instinct) you probably don't like her. I don't blame either of you. Keep your boundaries and if shit doesn't work out then be happy you don't have to deal with that bullshit any more.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

Sleep tight, baby baba

I'm 21 too bro
We have a lot in common
You should hit me up on Skype and we can talk about things with our pants off

As awesome as she seems now, the apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree. I think it's better to date those whose parents are more like yours, because your standards will align more when it comes to acceptable life boundaries

from what I know, she's nothing like her parents. her parents are loud, bad with money etc

my girlfriend is quite reserved and sensible. she doesn't want me to meet them either. her parents are the ones with the problem.

they also forget she's an adult. they treat her like she's 13 still.

I'd say meet them at least once.
Have dinner with them or something.
See how it goes.
If you don't like it don't do it again.

If your gf is ok with you not meeting them maybe you can avoid it.
That might lead to her fighting with her parents so keep that in mind.

Just suck it up be a man and sit through one dinner with them.
Be polite and show them the best side of you.

so you just want to go through this entire relationship without meeting her parents? you might as well just dump her now you selfish cunt. it doesnt matter if her parents are terrible people or you hate spending time with them, go see them if only because she wants you to. what you are telling her is that she isnt important enough to you for you to take one fucking day to go see her parents, and no self respecting person would put up with that

Sleep tight, baby baba
Check 'em when you wake up.

Sleep tight, baby baba

she doesn't want me to meet them. read my other post yeah that's what I'm going to do. just dreading it.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.
I think this user is right, just meet them.

Sleep tight, baby Baba

"Sleep tight, baby Baba."

sleep tight, baby baba

Sleep tight baba baba

Sleep tight, baby Baba.