This is where we should feel at home

This is where we should feel at home.

i've never seen YOUR HUSBANDO in such glorious detail

looks yummy

Me IRL.

Don't know about a trash dump, but desolation and abandonment always felt very soothing to me.

Comfy feels thread..?

Desolation?

you see my point then

MEOW.

pthpth

Why do I want stew

AAAAAAHHHHHHH STOP POSTING THIS DEGENERATE SHIT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT SOPT IT STOP IT STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE

I only enjoy isolation and abandonment when it involves snow.

Urban desolation just gives me the chills.

a state of complete emptiness or destruction.
yes, desolation.

ooga booga

Because garbage is tasty.

I like desolation.

why do you fur people have to ruin everything

i will ruin you

that's a wonderful picture. sorry if i'm giving you the chills.

...wait... so is this a furry or comfy feels thread?

comfy furry

It's a garbage thread.

unless you were to become the femboy?

Dumping Falco

RIP my money makin' playa.

rip indeed

smoking will age him and he will be dumped by age 20

Ehh, last one.

:(

Post your butt.

Gone too soon, good night, sweet prince.

such is the fate of those who sell themselves as meat

mmm... sounds ok to me, would love to get buttfucked by a horseboy in an abandoned chernobyl flat, toys,everyday objects scattered about, their owners lives never the same, ruined forever by radiation poisoning and necessary relocation, i do feel for them.

Falco's great, but would you stop derailing this thread pretty please?

nah, no one wants to see my chubby, hairy butt.

Don't tell him what to do.

Ah come on, why not. Just be sure to post a comfy place pic afterwards.

normey time

come home, trash man.

I'm not telling, i'm just appealing to his decent human side. Yours too. Post something truly comfy or furry, please?

I am home everywhere I go. Because everywhere I go is trash.

This is my god damn thread. I made it.

i dont see how my unaesthetic self would help me attain sensual pleasure

What does your soul look like?

Great, if you feel at comfort among creepy ass figurines, then post them, or trash, if you feel comfy among it. I ain't telling you shit. Just appealing to things.

Because i'm very drunk and while your unaesthetic self maybe wouldn't help you, or me, attain sensual pleasure, perhaps it would help us achieve some sort of meta understanding and camaraderie.

Nibi does.

They aren't creepy.

>closeness through vulnerability
true, but _i'm_ not that drunk tonight. maybe i should be.

Like a discarded pile of wires from Serial Experiments Lain, guy. What does your look like?

Like a vast and empty desert.

Are you at peace? I think peace can be achieved through emptiness, whether in sunset or sunrise.

Do what you feel is right. I care for you because... I'm going to projectile vomit soon.

No. There is a storm raging inside me.

you sound like my lizard buddy. poor kid doesn't know when to put down the vodka

huh huhhuh huh huh
hey baby

Imagine there are alot of not creepy doll heads in abandoned chernobyl flat, or a trash dump, calmy saying

>dont go and kill a bunch of random people
>everything's going to be ok, eventually, it's not woth it, and it's just plain idiotic

Can somebody here tell me a bedtime story?

this is in my fursuit folder what

Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died

EH EH EH EH EH

wha? im not a lizard. and its just super cheap beer. does your lizard talk? that's just impossible. seriously, i think youre just lying.

Why does everyone say that... I want a real story.

I don't want to hurt anyone. I simply do as a matter of existence.

The title of this light-hearted and most amusing narrative is "A marine crustacean of the subclass Cirripedia, which, to its own misfortune, was quite repugnant."

In long-past archaic days of old, there existed A marine crustacean of the subclass Cirripedia which, to its own misfortune, was quite repugnant. This creature was, indeed, so horridly repulsive, sickening and grotesque, that, alas, the fate that had befallen those unfortunate enough to gaze upon its nightmarishly ghastly visage, was an agonizingly lengthful and tormenting demise. And, that, my friend, is the conclusion of this cautionary tale.

lizard buddy, you know, a scalie. he has a drinking problem, i wish i could help him out.

Thanks buckarooni. That was pretty fantastic.

Did you kill him yet?

I think you need a big ol hug. Or a slap in the face. Or to go to a psychiatrist.

Don't do anything stupid, my dear old buddy, as long as im drunk, ill always care about you.

Now shhhhh.... go to sleep, and dream pleasant dreams. And dont kill anyone.

I am a murderer, yes. Though I have never committed a murder. I want to live my life as neither a victim nor an executioner.

Avatarfags need to fucking kill themselves

Oh, i didnt know. Not a furry here, nor gay, just fantasize about multiple horseboys spitroasting me until i lose consciousness from time to time.

Well don't know, alcoholism is really serious issue.

Just grab the nearest non creepy head, and whisper to it, It's ok Mr. Head, nothing worries me anymore. Zzzz.... Mommie's gonna take me to a store now and buy me some bubble gum and everything will be alright, as always was.... Zzz... your'e asleep now... Shhh... everything's ok... There's nothing now...

I don't have any creepy heads at all.

I didn't ever say you had, they're super cute... Shhhh...

It's not my fault you think they're creepy.

HA! Take that, you turd burglar!

Also, a waifu stole your picture.

I'm very interested in your work. Is it soapstone? The interior design of my house is a very similar colour.

It is plaster.

They're not they're just teasing you because they're jealous. Want this this squeaky rubber toy? Oh no he's getting away! Hah just kidding, here you go!

You can keep it.

Kill yourself already. People like you are cancer