Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

Im drunk as fuck and my life has taken a spiral for the downturn. So I thought I woudl share my story with you . I've seen it go both ways on here, so maybe im a fag or maybe I can get some Sup Forumsrotherly advice.

>Be me
>Below average student with below average looks, halfway decent athlete though.
>Go to good school with shitty sports programs (pic related)
>We were often ridiculed because our mascot is a fat retarded cow and our handsign was basically two "guns up" signs on our forehead (trying to look like a longhorn I guess.
>made varsity football, baseball, and wrestling team as a sophmore, so I had some luck in popularity and chicks.
>Dating a senior when your a sophmore was awesome for the social life. Good times.

>Fast forward two years to my senior year

>Senior GF dumped me halfway into her freshman year of college (My Jr year.) bummed but met this amazing younger girl.
>Guys, this girl, Lindsey... Was perfect. She was beautiful, smart, a cheerleader, the whole package.
>She was always accepted by the popular group at HS but wasn't into it. Beyond smart and giving.
>Many feels developed over the year, but she was a virgin and didnt want to give it up.
>I could cope with that. We messed around, and I loved her, so I was going to wait until she was ready.
>Fall turns to winter and football season wraps up. We made it to playoffs, but lost firs round because our team sucks.
>I had an awesome season, but between my grades, whiteness and height, not many colleges were looking at this linebacker.
>Was bummed but okay.
>Looking forward to baseball and wrestling.
>I was picked early to win State in my weight class, so I had big hopes.

Will continue if anyone cares. Chhers Sup Forums

im intrigued, continue OP

cont

>much needed Christmas break starts.
>We get 3 weeks off for christmas, so it's awesome, but wrestling training was still ongoing.
>train with school team in the mornings then afternoon 2 hour session at UFC gym. I have no UFC aspirations, but they had an acclaimed wrestling trainer there.
>Quarterback from my football team was a rich kid, so now that the season was over he had dedicated himself to giant parties at his parents lakehouse.

>Some of the best times of my life were at these ragers.

>Friday night he was throwing a huge party, but I hurt my back at training and wasnt up to it.

>asked gf if she was down to hangout at home and watch a movie and order some pizza

>"but user, all of our friends were planning on going together"

>(my best friend jay was trying to get with one of Lindsey's friends, so he was also rtather pissed I was skipping.)

>"I'd be happy to stay at home with you user, I just don;t usually party and was looking forward to this one."

>I trusted Lindsey with everything. We would often fantasize about going to school together and getting married someday.

>I insisted she go and have a good time.

>"No user, I don't want to go without you."

>"I'm just going to go to crash out in an hour or so", I said. "have fun"

>"I will user, I love you"

will cont

>inb4 cucked

Former wrestler here at 126/145, currently doing mma now. Cont plox

going to try to wrap this up.

>wake up the next morning pretty late.

>missed 3 calls and a thousand text from Lindsey asking if I'm awake.

>wtf.jpg.

>call lindsey, she sounds fine.

>asks if she can comeover, "of course"

>Lindsey comes over and seems fine. She's not wearing any makeup, which was kind of weird because she usually makes herself up when she knows my parents are home.

>Says hi to my mom, dad and my sister and we go up to my room.

>She walks in and I shut the door.

>When I turn around she runs into my arms crying

>find out she got really intoxicated at the party and made out with this guy from another highscool.

>Chris Whurld, I had met him from athletics and we even played on the same club baseball team.

>I'm fucking infuriated.

>"We had sex user, I didnt want to, I was too drunk. He kind of forced himself on me.

>I dont even get mad, I sit on my bed and weep and hold her.

>shes cying to ask her if we are done

>I tell her no, never. I love her I forgive her. I just kept saying I forgive her and kissing the top of her head as we cry upstairs.

>after 30 mins of sadness we watch tv and lay together.

>we make love for the first time.

>after that she began texting me less and less and I hear from her less frequently.

>She leaves my two days after christmas.

>Pictures and relationship status change on New Years eve.

>She starts dating Chris Whurld.

>so fucking heartbroken

to be cont

looks like you were right

Bumping, continue story

CONTINUEEEEEEE

Dubs of truth

I am on the edge of my fucking seat TcT

Don't let the flame die out

Continue im intrested

cont. Final part guys, I promise.

>start training wrestling harder than ever to try to get lindsey out of my mind.

>literally living wrestling

>cut weight from 195 to 170 solid and healthy.

>captain of the squad, and rated even higher for athleticism

>fast forward to state tournament, Guess who I get matched up with?

>Chris Whurld

>Jolt of electricity down my spine. feel blood rushing through my body.

>Lindsey is there with the rest of the cheer squad, but not supporting me obviously. Just pumping up MY fan section with backflips and that stupid longhorn forehead sign.

>Im going to fucking kill this guy.

>square up across from eachother and it's over in a flash.

>Wake up on the floor with a dislocated jaw and broken nose.

>Phone video shows I went in way to fast and ran straight into Chris Whurld's cross face and knocked myself the fuck out.

>Chris is laughing and cheering, my mother is on the mat crying. Lindsey is looking at me with pity and embarrassment.

>Somebody once told me the Whurld was gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

>She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape on an L on her forehead....

She's just one girl user, one unfortunate thing about life you'll need to learn is that all good things come to an end, i hate to be a cynic, but its the truth.
Sorry to hear this though.

You son of a bitch

As a former wrestler, that must fucking suck. State tourneys not something to be light about either lol.

Well played you giant motherfucker

I can't believe this got me

youve gotta be joking. I FELL FOR THIS

Hahaha, fuck you OP, well played

LOL im fuckiing drunk and im glad this shit ended like this you un magnificent son of a bitch.