Advice thread

Advice thread

I need some advice anons
>Me talking with qt3.14 gf
>she gets real serious "user can i ask you something"
>goes on asking about something that happened a few months before we got together
>says my friend told her
>she gets angry when i don't lie to her and tell her it happened
>Im trying to keep a level head and not get angry at friend for throwing me under bus
>trying not to start a fight with GF for something that isn't even a big deal and was completely hypothetical
>her and friend hangout sometimes
>i know my friend likes her
>try to tell her he's saying these things to get us apart she won't calm down.
really starting to get angry because she won't listen but getting angry usually causes more problems for me
Mfw trying to stay not mad.
What do anons?

Have you tried turning your girlfriend off and on again?

i turned my phone on and off which is what im using to talk to her so... yes? problem persisted.

I'm Mr. Brown Wizard
I'm Mr. Ass.
I'm Mr. Butt Blister
I'm Mr. Passing Gas

They call me Shit Miser
Whatever I touch
Turns to shit in my clutch!
Huehuehue
I'm too much!

(He's Mr. Shit Wizard
He's Mr. Gas
He's Mr. Anus Quiver
He's Mr. Eat My Ass)

They call me Shit Miser
Whatever I touch
Huehuehue
I'm too much!

I never wanna know a day
where your ass is nice and clean!
I'd rather have it
smell like ass; shit stains in your briefs!

They call me Shit Miser
Whatever I touch
Huehuehue
I'M TOO MUCH

(HE'S TOO MUCH)

TOO MUCH

Ditch her. My ex tried to pull the same shit on me and guilt trip me. Plus, if they already hang out, she's probably more comfortable with the idea of them getting it on.

If you turned your phone on then off and then kept it that way, which you've implied is the case, then your phone is currently off and you aren't talking to your gf. Therefore there is no problem.

The problem was a few months before getting together I had said to my friend that
I could probably get her as a sex slave if i wanted to. She's mad that i would think that way of her. like nigga what?

dump. no quarter. fuck her one last time and then ditch her.

holy fuck that dude is tricksy. tell her you're into rough stuff you idiot

need serious help user none of this tom foolery

dump is not an option
He is on meds so it could be the meds talking but yea hes a royal fag

Checked. and you stupid nigger this is /b did you really expect valid responses?

She knows i am and we do weird shit together but shes mad at the fact that i thought of her in a this hypothetical way...

Okay what the fuck

listen here boy. I will have none of this on my Sup Forums Go back to africa contract your ebola, die unhappily and leave this place. You know nothing summer fag. I've been here since you were a twinkle in your fathers eye.

tell her the most important thing: IT WAS HYPOTHETICAL AND WAS AN OFF THE CUFF COMMENT YOU MADE

Just apologise, tell her it was stupid and that you wish you had never said it, but that you'd like to make it up to her, etc. Then phase out your friend, since he's clearly not trustworthy.

I have done both of these, she won't listen that's why im getting frustrated and mad

>mfw I came back to see if OP replied
>mfw I was expecting autism
>mfw I got edge instead

>mfw you use a gif of a racist to represent the edge in op's post that is being racist.

when did my race(ism) become a part of this conversation you bigot?

The same day they let back water hicks like yourself operate the internet. Do us all a favour and hang from the ceiling.

Omg we'll youre an idiot. Just go full feelz, telling her how dumb you've been and you were just trying to be badass, because of the actual little pussy you are, acting out in your insecurity and you feel like she's the first person you can be genuine with yadda yadda yadda maybe squeeze out a tear if possible, women love that shit (I am one) good luck dude

Laugh and tell her it was a joke between a friend. or lie and say its not true. The latter works better i find.

Wait, your girlfriend is 14 years old?

mfw you say you're a woman.
also no im not gonna lose my pride for something i shouldn't have to.

volu gtfo

I've already told the truth.
no she's 18

ogawd I dont wanna fall for it

Good, fuck, I almost had a heart attack.

You fucking idiot WHY WOULD YOU TELL THE TRUTH.
IF YOU TWO ARE GOING OUT THEN ITS ALWAYS YOUR WORD AGAINST HIS.
You fucking moron.

Because they are friends and I'm not in the business of wrecking friendships so I can get be in a relationship

Front up your faggot mate. Show him you're not gonna back down and he won't win. Your gf will calm down eventually. He's fucked you over on purpose so put him in his place

yea.. kinda looking like the only option RN

How can you not see that he is trying to ruin YOUR relationship?
When a friend tosses you under the bus for something you said, you have all the rights to do the same to him, regardless of whether its a lie or not.

still she doesn't have many friends because she has social anxiety. And he's a major beta male she would never be interested in him sexually

I thought the same thing about one my friends man and eventually my gf fell in love with him even though he's an unattractive, cringy beta.
Just keep an eye on him.

trust me he's a manlet i have 30 pounds on him and she is more threatened by him stealing me then i am of him stealing her. he's flamboyant/bi i think not too sure.

Bang your 'friend' in the face, he's a snitch and will obviously put your gf before you. Hope it all works out for you man

thanks user