Ask someone who's 6'0, 125 lbs and has fucked 4 girls the past year anything. Don't know what your problems are

Ask someone who's 6'0, 125 lbs and has fucked 4 girls the past year anything. Don't know what your problems are.

>4 girls
>takes approx 80 days to get to a new one
anorexic nigger thinking he's hot shit wew lad

How many girls have you fucked in the last year?

Whats your point?

Lets discuss it

How have you not collapsed or in some other way just fallen apart?

how tall are you?

Not a sex fiend, I work a lot and don't fuck down or less than an 8/10. Just wondering why so many whiny virgins on here are still virgins

4?

I've fucked around 14 in the last 6 months. get muscles fag no one like anorexic people

Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm sure you have buddy, stay getting laid.

On a scale of one to Africa, how anorexic are you?

Niggeria

Bout Somalia.

why did you fuck those girls?

ask a wizard whos blood magic has surpassed any normies understanding

>4?
are you asking me or telling me?

To get my nut

Said it in the OP already, 4.

>fucked 4 girls the past year anything. Don't know what your problems are.
awww someone's mommy didn't give him the attention he wanted when he was little

Someone's a butt hurt angsty virg

then why'd you put a question mark at the end? dont you understand how punctuation works

Fuck off Matt.

>4 girls
>12 months
>1 girl every 3 months

kys

Close, but names not Matt.

nigger you skinnier than me hahahahh

You go by Matt don't you?

OP is a skeleton, don't believe his lies.

lol why are you bragging about 4 pity fucks?

Cmon bro I'm not that skinny

Nah

>he thinks i dont know about fake skin

rattle right the fuck outta here

wait... woah.you sure you 125lbs? cuz your arm look good about the same as mine and im 145 at 5'6"

>Only 6'0
>Not killing self
>Faggot

Not bragging, no pity here bro

Any pics of them?

Last time I weighed myself I was 125 which was around a year ago, been eating really good the past few months so I might be around 130-135 but I hardly gain weight

4 girls? im shorter and fatter than you. Ive fucked 4 chicks this month... either you are fucking ugly or you have no game.

If a close guy friend asked you for some nudes, how would you react?

Nigga what
I would but don't really wanna risk someone finding out who I am

I thought it said ask someone who was 60, like 60 years old....

Nigga what
I would but don't really wanna risk someone finding out who I am, might just do it anyway

>nigga what

i said you're a fucking skeleton and you need to take you and your boney self somewhere else

No but that'd be one balling ass grandpa

I don't usually ask for nudes but I might post a couple

Sorry I'm not obese like 99% of this website you're used to seeing

How often do you faint? i'm 6 feet 1 inches and usd to weight 136 and would faint constantly because my blood pressure was so low

>4 girls a year
>a year

haha loser

>Last time I weighed myself I was 125 which was around a year ago
Nigga Id rather have my 4 extra inches on my height and double your weight than your 1 bitch every solstice/equinox.

Weigh yourself more often, it's important

My blood pressure is normal, I'm not really as skinny as you're probably picturing.

im not talking about your weight, im talking about the fact that you're brought back from the dead using necromancy and don't have any skin

Cool, was never bragging. Just wondering why this site is loaded with virgins when I myself can get laid

That'd be a tight ability.

you sound like a virgin that likes to pretend just a tad bit too much

Keep telling yourself that
So here's one of them, Colombian girl who had only been here for two months.

Forgot pic

You're 125 and 6 feet tall? You must be so gangly and malnurushed beyond beliefe. I'd snap you in half, you fucking twig bitch.

And here's another. Probably the best lay out of any girl I've banged

Post cock big boy ;)

Dunno about that

This. I fucked twice as many this year and it's still August. What are you so proud of?

>when I myself can get laid
Ive gotten laid in the past, cant do it now
Sometimes youre lucky and sometimes youre not, nothing really strange about it
Life is alot more random than people realize

Can agree with that bro, I never go out of my way to get laid, every girl I've fucked has been through me hearing about them thinking I'm cute or something alike.

Checked 69 dub trips

If you got that going for you its great
Ive had a dry spell lasting over a year now and its not gonna break anytime soon simply because i dont know how to break it

Guess ill just have to wait to get lucky again, hopefully it wont take too long

Holy shit this thread. Freshman year of college treating you well? Average dude bragging about having sex with an average amount of women.
May as well be bragging about your conquests to a room of children.

My thoughts exactly.

You are assuming things will come to you. Go out 3 times a week to bars/clubs and tell me you won't get laid at least twice a month. That's how adults get laid. Hell, make an OkCupid profile. Life is "alot" less random than you realize.

Are you decent looking? What shit are you trying? From some friends I've heard tinder is pretty good.

>that pic
>8/10
Anhero

Yeah, I don't do shit like that. I'm 20 so I can't go to bars. Like I said before, I've never went out of my way to get laid. I'm sure I could smash multiple chicks a month and might be doing that when I turn 21 but for now, I'm just focused on working and staying afloat on my own. When pussy comes, it comes. I've never had a very high libido so I'm not looking to get my dick wet all the time and fuck gross ass bitches when I'm horny like most guys.

Let's see a few of them buddy.

Ive stopped going out since it didnt really help me get laid and dating sites are a no go mate, seriously. Last casual hookup i had was with a smoking hot chick i met at work, we both became single at the same time so we hooked up.

Im decent looking or above, fit, well groomed and hygenic. Im not trying anything right now because shit doesnt work
All i want is a 6/10 gf with a healthy sex drive willing to fuck every other weekend, i have NO idea on how i should even begin to find such a girl because it goes like this

>Single
>semi-goodlooking/decent personality
Pick one

You got snapchat? I'd like to talk to you some if you don't mind

cringe

What's wrong with trying to help someone out?

I dont have snapchat and i honestly dont think i can be helped at this point since none of the tips/tricks/advices online has ever worked for me

I have no idea what the problem is at this point since aparently im doing everything right but it gives me nothing

The blind leading the blind.

Oh my GOD get over yourself. You said yourself you're basically too lazy to help yourself or care enough, so stop acting like it's some sort of fucking mystery.

>only 6'0
>only 125 lbs
>only 4 girls

You poor thing.

5'5, 155 lbs /fit/ fag
fuck my girlfriend everyday
What problems do you have since you aren't stable besides being fucking skinny? Are you also retarded or something?

Its noy laziness to stop doing something if its not fucking working, in fact trying and failing made me feel miserable and it affected my hobbies, my training, schoolwork and performance at work

I cant figure it out so to me it is a mystery because right now im taking a break from hitting the bars trying to get lucky because above reasons but before i did try, i was looking and i was failing. No tip was useful, i tried every single one of them but still ended up failing
Please tell me what you think i should do in this scenario

Well to be honest man, looking up shit online isn't that big of a help as far as I know, I've pretty much learned from my brother. He's banged over 400 girls in his life. Best advice I could give is just that girls like it when you're straightforward. I dated a girl for about 8 months thinking the same thing about wanting a girlfriend and she was horny ALL the time, it gets old really fast. Don't depend on a girl. If you're good looking, fit and hygienic then it's gotta be your attitude. Are you coming off desperate? That'll send a bitch running in an instant. Act kinda full of yourself but not to where you're a huge ass. Never say shit to a girl like about being lonely, not being with a chick in --- amount of time, shit like that. Just be confident. Like I said, I'm 6'0, about 125-130 lbs and I still bang smoking hot chicks. A lot of it is about your attitude for real. If you talk to a girl and it runs through your mind that whatever you're about to say will come off as desperate, don't say it. Tinder is easily the best source for getting hookups or whatever. Don't knock it. Use some good pics, put in your bio that you like dogs (seriously I don't get it either) and just be confident. Also, don't be a bore. Nobody including women like someone who's boring. I've been told I'm a pretty funny dude and being funny opens a lot of doors.

if you tried all the dating sites with no luck
guess what!
you are UGLY, thats why you are alone with no girlfriend and you always be

if you really believe you are decent looking or above average just post a timestamped picture with face and full body, then we will judge

Yes I do faggot?

>fucking skanks

Whew, how degenerate

Honestly, either take actual responsibility for your own life or just end it.

Im not coming off as desperate, atleast i dont think so and im always confident because lately i stopped giving a shit about what people think which is great for overall happiness
A girl at work hates me because she is kind of an idiot and i dont agree with her, she likes it when people agree with her without question and most guys smile and nod since she is somewhat pretty. Anyway i digres.
I hate to be the "i told you" guy but i do these things and still get nowhere. I havent tried tinder because you need a dog in pictures and i dont have a dog, am planning to get one though

Ive tried zero dating sites, learn to read
And if you really think im post a pic for you faggots to mock, you seriously are way off dude.Nothing good can come from it
Either you say im ugly and i cant really change that or you say im not ugly and that doesnt really help
Tl:dr. No

I'm a fucking manlet and I've fucked that many, So what? sex is easy to get you just have to be a sleazy fuck, That's why I'm only at 4. Plus sex is over rated, I'ts all about the intimacy and cuddles bruh

see

nice trips

why do you post ella

125 you fat bitch you mate with manatees

I don't know then man, some chick will come along. And you don't need a dog lmao, just give it a try. Even if you just talk to some girls you'll feel better. The dog thing is kinda just a bonus thing.

I want a dog, ive always wanted a dog because they are cool
I talk to girls alot at work, at the gym and at stores i frequent and it doesnt make me feel better.