Ask someone who just smoked weed for the first time anything! I'll get two things out of the way first - I'm not high...

Ask someone who just smoked weed for the first time anything! I'll get two things out of the way first - I'm not high anymore, I was smoking from about 10 to 12 EST, and idk the strain of the weed (it was some shitty 4 month old weed my sister gave me, but it got me high, I guess).

Are you gonna smoke again?

protip dont smoke weed everyday

Yep, I still have some left. I liked the experience (aside from all the coughing).

Didn't plan to.

i didnt plan to at first either

What did you like most about the experience?

Same.

Lmao same

weed isn't addictive so I don't know how you pussies can't stop for a day

I liked that it just made me feel relaxed and giggly. I'm usually a pretty tense, cynical person, so it was kinda nice to just look at the stars while feeling really relaxed and laughing my ass off. Fapping while high felt pretty nice too, not gonna lie.

Also, since I guess this is kinda important (I think how it was smoked is an obvious question, right?) I didn't have any papers so I made a pipe out of an apple.

Weed isn't chemically addictive maybe, but some people are prone to addiction to many kinds of habits.

weed is different for everyone
and its not about stopping for a day
its more like "if i have some why wouldn't i blaze it"

Calling bullshit on the apple pipe. Proof? I know it can be done but I doubt a first timer would have te know how to make it.

Are you a virgin?

Same

Fuck this guy..

Moderation. I smoked everyday but spliffs and mildy.

An 8th lssts me a week

well im on probation right now so its actually been a few months

weed can be mentally addictive yo

and i smoked every day because i wanted to..so why wouldnt i?
fuck you

''prone to addiction'' or weak minded. ''if I have some, why not'' Yeah then don't buy some for a period of time. If you can't help yourself the drug is in control of you not the other way around.

dude, the first time i smoked i was high for like 6 hours
maybe it's cause im only 115lbs and smoked a lot
the first time i smoked weed on my own i made an apple pipe. i didnt have anything to smoke out of so i googled how to make one.

Yes.

And I actually did use an apple pipe my first time. I didn't have any papers, so I looked up how to make a bong at home and the apple pipe looked like the easiest and most disposable, so I just followed some instructions I found in a reddit thread on google

actually thats what happens
i smoke when i have some
if i don't i can just wait till i have some

first time i smoked i was high all night and it was amazing i used one of my grandfathers old wooden pipes, and we all had a joke about my broke ass grandpa pipe

Its no sience mate, you can find tutorials on net

Here here, high right now actually

i wish i was high right now im on probation

Since this looks like a drug thread, I'm planning to drop shrooms and smoke DMT at shrooms' peak tomorrow, any advice on how should be the best set&settings ?

See, the only reason it's that way for me is I'm still stuck living with my parents still as they think it's okay to take my paychecks instead of letting me save up for my future. So after sitting around in a house I don't want to be in, in a town I don't want to be in. I need a break from the boredom.

With weed, I smoke. Walk around for awhile, think, do something active, and I'm not bored for 2-3 hours.

sounds like its gonna be a pretty intense experience

lol you fucking faggot

fucking americans

Smocking weed makes u naughty

>take my paycheck

leave the house fuckboi wtf

With what? Just walk out with nothing to my name? No money, no food? Alongside that there's the moral hanging over my head where my parent's basically hold the fact over me that if I leave they have no financial support and will likely end up on the streets.

I couldn't live with myself knowing I did that man....

wow, how old are they ? where do you live ? how did they come to the point where they aren't financially stable ?

Egh, they're in like... their 30s mid 40s. My Dad lost his job twice in one year, first place had bad management, second place cleaned house on all employees. We've always been poor but this was like a final nail in the coffin kinda thing.

We live in a pretty shitty trailerpark in the middle of ass nowhere in Ohio.

damn...
i can see why you would want to smoke

Planning on trying acid for the first time in a few days here. Maybe it'll give me some answers I'm looking for or give me the courage to just go out and wander for awhile and just go where life takes me.

go green cure cancer