Any lawfags on?

Any lawfags on?
Got fired from a restraunt.
Long story short,the place had inadiquite ventulation an it made me go to the er often. 3 months have passed and i haven gone to the er since.
Do i have a case?
What do?

What did they say when you went to the ER?

Not a lawyer, but that doesn't sound like much for a case to be made.

What the hell do you even mean by inadequate ventilation? Were you exposed to smoke or mold or something? You posted footage of an attempted murder, have you considered you might just be a whiny bitch?

Nothing,hope you feel better soon.
When can you come back to work.

Smoke,and fuck you.

Ok, well, at least we know we hate each other. Let's see if we can make a case.

How long did you work there? Were any other employees hospitalized due to hazardous working conditions?

2years. I think others felt the same but i was in the thick of it.
Never had issues befor working there or now after.

Did you complain to your employer about the hazardous working conditions? Surely someone covered your shift at some point, did they complain?

Oh yeah,but it seems to me they did not care,the owners. No one had to cover for me too much becaus i needed the money.

honestly, I'm not sure an actual lawsuit could be made from this. Again, I'm not a lawyer.

If I were in your position, I would apply my efforts to finding a new job. Just let go of that shithole and be glad to be done with it.

Good luck, faggot.

You're a pissy one ain't ya? What kind of smoke is it? What did you do?

Yeah i kind of figured that.
Anyway fuck off nigger.
Thanks.

Smoke from yo mamas pussy

whatbsymptoms did you have

Asthma like...never had it before. Or now after.

have you ever been diagnosed with asthma?

if uou have no lasting symptoms, i doubt you have a case, unless you can prove the ventilation breaks some specific regulation.

Shouldn't you be in bed right now getting ready for another day of school?

What kind of smoke was it?

No.
But like faganon said ill probably just let it go.

I am in bed...yo mamas bed

Well good for her, she's been divorced for about 7 years now and I know she misses company based on how much she fucking dotes on that goddamn new cat of hers.

Dem feels

get better job. not service

Talking about going to school