Hey Sup Forums, how do I make cute femboy friends...

Hey Sup Forums, how do I make cute femboy friends? I'm a transgirl and I've got men swarming all over me pretty often but the thing is, I don't want more "male" friends. I've got so many of those.

I want cute friends I can relate to.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/breadkun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess this thread isn't going anywhere. If any cute peeps wanna chat, here's my steam.

steamcommunity.com/id/breadkun/

Just go to a gay place and talk to them

I should mention I'm a shut-in. I'm too scared to approach most people. Generally men do that part.

pics?

and before you sayno, you're a shut in so it's not like anyone would recognize you

>men swarming all over me
Lie to yourself don't lie to us stupid faggot

Proof of you being cute with time stamp or fuck off

I should clarify that it's only online men. Any time I post in a Skype thread or anything of the sort, I get between 30-80 guys add me. All guys. Maybe the odd transgender person.

If I go out to a bar, I'll probably only have 2 guys hit on me. And I think that's because I'm with friends anyways.

I'm not gonna bother with a timestamp, it's too late for that and my hair is a mess. And really, I'm not that cute, I'm just cute for a boy.

How old are you ?

transboy here, good luck OP

Thanks, trans friend.

well you are cute.

>tfw no femboy to cuddle with

Thanks. Not cute enough to have cute friends though.

are you a man ?

Yes. I'm male.

timestamp yourself
we still have no proof that is you

tbqh you could check out /lgbt/ or /soc/

I haven't been to the former ever and the latter since its inception, but you might be able to find people in your area or even an online community.

where DO you live?

Dude, no. These pictures have been posted by me before and I've used the same steam every time. I'm not wasting my time getting a bit of paper and posing for someone for little reward. It's tiring and annoying. And it often escalates to tens of requests for lewd pics. It sucks.

I live in Australia. I've tried /lgbt/ but it's a very hostile place. Especially the trans general. /Soc/ has never really worked for me either...

That's because you're all delusional narcissists that only care about themselves and have an inflated sense of self worth and "imagination and world" in your mind and shit, you will fight from day one because there's too much ego for one friendship, the only people like you can have is with others constantly stroking their ego or fucking them.

There's a reason everyone like you is shy and introverted, it's because every time you're in the real world you are reminded that you're just a big jawed autist who wants to be a kawai princess, so you isolate yourself to spaces where guys will tell you otherwise in an attempt to get some fap material from you or fulfill their own trap fantasies, wake up and stop being an autist waste of oxygen retard, there's more to life than your faggy fantasies.

/thread

That's really rude, user. I know you may not realise it but comments like this do actually hurt me and others. Thankfully I have a pretty thick skin but sometimes these things get to me.

that doesn't surprise me, since lgbtfags are usually unhinged in one way or another

ill add you on steam if you ever want someone to talk to, it's fucking late here tho so I'm going to sleep.

You have to look up bizarre hipster nightclubs.

Satanic coffee shops.

Etc.

Good luck.

It's really quite awful. I don't know how people can be so mean. Especially to others on the LGBT spectrum. That whole movement is about inclusiveness and being nice and that whole board doesn't remotely represent that... I just wish everyone could get along.

I don't think there's much like that in my little town but thanks for the recommendation.

This is incredibly confusing. You were a guy but you're now a 'girl'? you're looking for males but have too many males interested in you?

Im a "femboy" but your being a fucking faggot. Being a girl doesnt give you an excuse to be shallow. Look for good friends not 'cute' friends.

I'm a male who identifies as a girl. I'm looking for people in the same boat, transgender or super feminine looking for example since too many normal masculine guys are in my life and I need someone who understands and relates to me.

I hope that clarifies it.

More often than not, people who are in the same boat as me aren't looking to fuck. I enjoy that. Most masculine guys just want to fuck and that's that. I've made some okay friends wading through all the horny guys but it's tiring.

Surely you can understand that. And there's no need to be so rude...

KYS faggot

Because it's true motherfucker, when you think of females you think of cute anime girls that are perfect, that's why you wanna be a girl, you don't think of women that have to raise kids, the ones that have to nurture, the ones that have to be called Mediocre, and are still expected to maintain a level of humility and high emotional intelligence (i.e. Real fucking women) you think of cutie fantasy girls who everyone loves, this was apparent from your opening post, kill yourself, you are cancer, you will never be a girl dude

That's not true at all. I wanna have kids so badly, you know. But I can't. Hopefully me and my partner can adopt.

I know I'll never really be a girl. I don't get why you're so mean and hostile. I don't understand how anyone can rationally want to hurt someone's feelings like this.

>I don't want more "male" friends

That's sexist. kill yourself faggot

>thick skin
>living a fantasy
>shy of the outside world
>role playing the retarded fantasy online only
>only looking for "cute" friends
>thinks men actually want him rather than trap loving homos
>thick skin
>thick skin
Keep deluding yourself faggot

what the fuck is transgirl? there are 3 genders: boy, girl and abomination of the two.

Abomination then. It's a mental illness and treating me like shit for it isn't gonna help.

"she" is male to female, maybe.

Because I don't like narcissists mate, you're a boy, you're a manly boy, or a girly boy, or even a homo, all of this is fine and fits into society.

But you're prancing around proud of how men want you asking for cute friends, you're a faggot mate, it's like assholes and d bags, no matter how hard you wanna be accepted into society people will always dislike you because you're no give, all take.

enforcing sick dillusions on a societal level is much worse.

Does me being trans hurt anyone though? I don't get why you hate me.

>Does me being trans hurt anyone though

Yes, you hurt me, faggot.

>I don't get why you hate me.

because you're a faggot.

This was meant to you
Also adding to it
This entire thread is for attention, you gave your steam ID off the fucking bat, homos ate homos, faggots are a drain to society, you're vampires
Acting like you can actually make friends with someone else as attention hungry as you, fuxking feel shame and gtfo my b

I don't hate you, I have a problem with things that aren't true, and its true that you are a boy who can't accept his reality. I dont see any hate anywhere, people who are telling you THE TRUTH aren't hateful or bigoted.

Hey b, I'm a manly man, online I have gay men swarming all over me, how do I get beautiful women to swarm over me instead?

erp on mmos

Okay, I'm going to go cry. You guys are right. I'm awful. Goodnight.

Welcome to Sup Forums, sweetheart. Despite the faggotry on the exterior, there is still some hate left in us. Clearly you should be posting in /lgbt/ if you want to find friends. We don't fucking care about your feelings or your mental illness. We only see you as an attention whore. Tits or GTFO.

agreed

>tfw no girl friend to go shopping with and talk about boys

life is suffering and this thread isnt helping

You're actually cute but yeah, do some self-searching for what kind of friends you really want and don't judge on looks alone
And welcome to Sup Forums, show tits

>comes onto here wanting fast easy attention and ego boost
>people fend off the rat
Omg why me :((((

Bro next time post some some sexy pics because asking for attention for nothing in return is what leeches do, don't be a leech user

Did we just get victim-carded?

aus transgrill just added you on steam :D

>I'm a transgirl
No faggot