Ask a 18 year old kid who gets paid 1.440 euros weekly anything

Ask a 18 year old kid who gets paid 1.440 euros weekly anything

Thats like £10 right?

where do you get all this money?

Do you see yourself still getting paid 1.440 in 5 years ?

Is this money coming from your parents or you do have a good job ?

Thanks to the Brexit, £ is almost lower rated than € :)

Technically from his parents, and for us it wouldn't be a good job.

He blows his dad.

Who's "us" ?
In France that is kind of the median salary

Why is The United States of America the greatest?

He's implying the blowing of his dad being the reason its not a good job you twat.

How?

It's fucking Canada, too.

From my bank account if thats what you're asking

However, that's a lot of money, op has no pride to earn it from his parents. I do prefer to get this per month just working. This is the only way I'll feel like I deserve it

I see myself getting paid more if I don't fuck up because I'm getting promoted

Quebec or the english talking parts of the country ?

I think the question was what is your job exactly where the money supposed to be came from?

I was looking for any kind of job and I came to a farm to apply and they were like you are going to collect and store apples and I was like lol ok I don't care because a job is a job and the money started coming like I was working in the biggest fucking company. I don't even know myself how I get this kind of wage but I'm not complaining.

God. I did this for a while when I was younger, never got that much money.
But that's a hard job though

what country OP?

It is exhausting but man the outcome is amazing I think I hit the goldmine

when does school starts

I came from Croatia to Germany and I work there now

gay for pay

I just finished high school and I don't know if I should go to college or stay on the job

I must go to the gym.
I shall return.

How sore is your asshole?

Wow u must be really bad at sucking wrinkly euro cock!

Can you buy a poorfag no mans sky please?

Steamcommunity.com/id/lucifers-child

Fuckin dl a cracked version. The game is shit anyways

Please op, i would appreciate it a lot and you have the money for it

HOW DARE YOU!!! Those devs worked really hard to make a shitty game and lie about its features before launch so heaps of fuckwits bought it at maximum price! Those devs deserve to reap the profits of their work!

€1.44 that's $1.63, right? Are you a fucking migrant or something? Wtf. Why are you getting paid so shittily? I can barely buy a hamburger from the dollar menu for about $1.35. I can't imagine being so poor that I can't even get the cheapest shit from the cheapest place in town. Wtf do you eat? Ethiopian food?

Don't know if bait or actually retarded

Ok

Sure buddy! Just post a timestamped pick of yourself trying to suck your own dick

Nigger, go on Google. Look up 1.44 Euro to USD. It says it's $1.63, you retard.

This cant be true ffs.

haha same here Sup Forumsro
le me guess
5 days a week
8h a day
9 a hour right ?

Google is life

Did you fell from the window on your birth day ?

>Fell

How many dicks a week does that average out to? How many litres of old man sperm is that?

>Did you fell
Nigger speaking Ebonics confirmed. Gtfo with your Ebonics speaking self.

Please op, based on your income the price of this game wouldn't even hurt you buying it. I thank you in advance if you feel kind enough (and no, i cant do that right now, in uni class rn)

I'm french, not studying english anymore since 7 years, and have no way to practice it here. So I don't care about making mistakes, got it faggot ?

Farmer here, we pay £12 per half tonne picked. Some people can do like 2.5 tonnes in a day. This guy is lying if he says it's from fruit picking, unless he has a team of 3 or 4 people working with him.

1400 euros weekly >>>>> 1200 monthly

I'll see what I can do because I need to make a paypal account and a steam account to buy it for you right?

Go Ask Jeeves of you don't believe Google. Our Bing it. It should come out to around $1.63.

You did! Fuck, im working 60% of that (warehouse) and gettin 1/3. not for eternity that level but boy oh boy u lucky bastard.

Same thing you inbreed faggot

You are all messotoic ferelltom misipcob!
DEBATE ME ON THIS. YOU CAN'T. THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT. HUH, FIGURES, LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE TO PLAY BALL WITH THE BIG BOY ZOMETIMES, WIN OR LOSE, MAKING IT TO home plate

Thanks kind user

Is this your Monopoly money?

Because it looks like it is.

Of course more people is working with me, and we're working 12 hours a day so there's maybe a difference

If bait: kys
If not bait: good job bro wish you luck man, i hope you dont become cocky doushebag and use ur money wise remember: the most important thing is you patiance when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything. Best of luck.

goddammit sauce

>you inbreed faggot
>inbreed

nah I just arrange the "meetings" with your mum

OP: jel istina da toliko mladih bezi iz Hrvatske u EU?
Jel stvarno zaradjujes toliko od voca ili seres ipak?
Jel se moze naci neki normalan posao u EU ako si imigrant ili bas mora da te posreci?

Haha, ça te fait rire fils de salope consanguine ?

Istina je da ljudi bjeze zato sto ako nemas neki doktorat nemozes imat posten posao.
A ovo iskreno ne znam jer mi se posrecilo il ne jer sam to prvo vidio i prijavio se i samo su mi poceli lijegat novci na racun. Ali sigurno postoje I drugi poslovi koji su isto tako placeni.

ja sam iz Srbije al situacija je ista ko i u Hrvatskoj, verovatno i gora

kad si mlad imas 3 opcije, ili se uclaniti u stranku i ljubiti dupe dok ne ne uguraju negde, ili ziveti od matoraca i visiti na netu cao dan, ili bezati preko

ja sam radio na prekookeanskim kruzerima, ista prica, dobra para ali radi se bas puno

underrated post

Assuming that Google translated what you said correctly, then yes, your projections are humorous. And what you misspelled was funny too.
And please, type in English instead of Baguette so that we can both understand each other.

>edgy tumblr teenage butthurt angst

you have to be 18 and older to post here kid

go back to sucking germany's dick

not yet, but soon

Will i ever get it, sucks to be poor..