Men's Rugby Pool Round Matches

Australia just won against Spain 26:12, but Spain put up a good fight, even though they can't catch for shit.

South Africa is currently matched against France and is leading 14 nil. Surprisingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldrugby.org/sevens-series/?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

South africa beating france is not surprising. They fucking love rugby

Australia and New Zealand absolutely shitting the bed

In retrospect, it's pretty clear. I'm pretty new to rugby and had no idea. France playing like a class of pansy also didn't help them any.

Get Ready for GB - Fiji final!!!

>Those Irish supporters waiting to see their team

My body is ready

Wait, is the third round of pool play today?

rugby is pretty cool

pretty much football without strategy

RULE RULE BRITANNIA!

More like football without infinite stoppages and 1/100th the head trauma

I'm actually enjoying these matches, they are quick and hard hitting. It's fun to watch.

rugby pleb here, is it NZ gold to lose?

Yeah, they're really intense with teams going all I'm from the get go. Are regular matches this short, or is this olympics format?

This is olympic format, games are usually longer and there are more players on the field in professional rugby

Not entirely true. 7's is an established form of the game with a world tour that runs throughout the year.

Rugby Union
Rugby League
Rugby 7's

All forms of rugby with slightly different rules.

Okay, that makes sense.

hmm good to know

Don't let the Australian autismos see you calling league Rugby

Normally yes but Fiji was best this year and won the sevens world series
South Africa was probably second and NZ third.

This shit all ended hours ago.

>Canadian broadcasting

Yea if you really do enjoy 7's rugby check out the HSBC world series. I can't remember how the calender works but basically theres the same kind of tournament that the olympics has at different cities around the world throughout the season and whoever has the most points at the end wins it all.

worldrugby.org/sevens-series/?lang=en

So.. if we don't lose too bad to Fiji, we're good. But yet again the boys don't look very inspired. Idk wtf it is with these goons. >we

I do like how Perry Baker is coming along but sometimes he drops easy passes

Don't you guys have the fastest player in the world? Can't remember his name

Check your time zone privileges.

Hopefully this comes to Toronto some time. I'll keep an eye on this, thanks

Carlin Isles. But that's about his only strength.. bad in rucks, passing, pitch awareness. Ya know. I like Baker, other black guy, better. Works harder

Think it was in Vancouver this year

It's live on the website

Tv broadcasts are all shit right now, showing replays from earlier. You need to find the actual event on the website not the "olympic tonight" shows

Yeah that's what I meant, hopefully they bring it to Toronto but I could see them doing Montreal as well.

and i just lost my rugby stream wtf