What do you really think about Bones?

What do you really think about Bones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvpcyNRYwC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All style no sub
8 million mistakes and they all suck doggy doo doo

who is she

i like him. he's really good at evoking a dark atmosphere, more so than most rappers i've heard. the lyrics might be mostly meaningless, but then again that applies to most hip-hop.

he is not very good, just another internet R&B thing

no different to listening to linkin park or hollywood undead

>bones
>R&B
kys

I have a feeling he doesn't actually listen to black metal, despite the t-shirts he wears. Aside from that, I don't think he's particularly talented but some of his albums are decent

meh

this

pbr&bm

give me his absolute best album or mixtape or whatever, i liked him on that a$ap rocky song

useless

youtube.com/watch?v=GvpcyNRYwC8

Edge lord fag boy.

>today I will open up my personal music recommendation service, 4 channel Moo! They always spoonfeed me the best and most popular releases to make me appear cool and swag!

you

thanks for posting

I mean...I like him. :/

He's good but he's just so fucking boring! Most of his stuff sound the same & it's not really goin anywhere.. But I guess thats why people like him

this
once he started doing the screaming shit he ran out of ideas
just like the rest of soundcloud

can't imagine being this pleb. not even just not liking bones but not being able to see the massive difference in his new music and his early projects.

Name your top 5

Probably the best living artist

fuck off fanboy lol

t. pleb

generic white boy rap

very good and getting better, too

>le t. meme xD

Cute

I love his music but that might just be because i usually dont like hip hop

This. Just some goth cloud rapper, really.

>le mad faggot xD

pleb

cringe

He's good at selling Figi water and smoking tons of weed. Musics a bit shit though

He's constantly improving. Some people don't 'get it' which is understandable but yes he's extremely good.

>Musics a bit shit though
but that's wrong, faggot

also only just recently found out he's bros with the Million Dollar Extreme guys

but you're completely wrong. you're actually really dumb.

righto m8

what don't you like about the music. no memes.

All my friends love him but seem to hate trap made by black people. So to me he he's just trap for white kids who don't want to listen to real trap shit.

you suck go suck a dick and a banana cuz that is all u are

I'm white and like both but your point is totally untrue. I think he's pretty good at the sound he makes compared to anyone else who tries, and his producers are all good. Don't keep up with everything he puts out though.

very original rapper imo
if you listen to some of his older tapes you can see how much he has grown
he also sheds some light on some interesting producers

>but your point is totally untrue

I'm not saying you can't listen to both. But everytime I put on some Travis Scott or 21 Savage they go "eww user no that's horrible". Then later they blast Bones - Sixteen

i meant isn't lol

Most people only like him because he has a VERY loose MDE connection.

it's definitely Garbage.

agreed

>kys
boi we /tumblr/ now?

>cringe
we /reddit/ now?

are you that mad this guy doesnt like bones?