Got drunk and did coke tnt endid up sucking 3 dick am i gay?

got drunk and did coke tnt endid up sucking 3 dick am i gay?

Yes OP, yes you are. and you always were

/thread

obviously

mo dat gal tho

that makes scene why i fucked ur dad

Went in the basement and ate three brains.

Was I hungry?

have you guys not heard of tanya model

I don't know, did you like it?

ehh 1st was good 2nd coulent keep it up 3rd was bbc i feel very weird right now

>2nd coulent keep it up
you weren't sucking good enough maybe?

essential ly coke makes me bi

It depends really. Were they feminine penises? What were you thinking during sucking? Those details basically find out how it was.

why did you 'end up' sucking 3 cocks? I get drunk and do coke pretty regularly and I've never got close to another dudes joystick.

yea teeth all day its harder then i thought to keep those puppies tucked away

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

>Were they feminine penises?
good point here.
If the said cocks were attached to pretty nubile girls, then it would be totally not gay.
But I'm assuming from what OP writes that they were attached to 3 hairy arsed dudes. That's pretty gay, I'd say.

This. She can't get her penis hard at all if sucking bad.

I sucked a really pretty girls fempen once and it took a while to get the hang of 'lips over teeth'

grindr and being curious/ attractive .... i love tran girls but these were dudes

Exactly this. Results may vary just like that. Were they hairy gay fucks OP or just petite feminine beauties?

obvious gay is obvious

jelly

You're worse than gay. Gays are gay, they suck dick 'cause they like it. You sucked cock after getting wasted. You are a faget..

if they were petite feminine beauties i would have spelunked into there boy pussies

This one time I was sucking a guys dick when his husband walked in and started fucking my ass and I thought to myself "man these guys are queer"