Guys HELP, I have a test in 7 hours at University. It's a very basic programming test using Visual Studio...

Guys HELP, I have a test in 7 hours at University. It's a very basic programming test using Visual Studio. I am an international student so I was behind by the time I arrived on campus. Failing this test means I have to repeat this paper.

I'm hoping I could send anyone on Sup Forums the form template for the visual Basic test, aswell as the test pdf (via Email). I'm hoping this person could complete the test and resend it back to me, so that I can copy down the code in my notebook and create the program during the actual test.

This is basic first year stuff and I'm begging anybody familiar with Visual studio or programming in general to help me, as this is THE last paper I want to repeat. Pros could probably get it done in 10 minutes.
PLEASE.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/home/VisualStudioStuff?preview=103-PracticeTest1-Jewellery-2016b.zip
dropbox.com/home/VisualStudioStuff?preview=PracticeTest1-Jewellery.pdf
dropbox.com/s/a4fq4iajjzb33ur/PracticeTest1-Jewellery.pdf?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/f4q56b02q5g3f4d/103-PracticeTest1-Jewellery-2016b.zip?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/0huh5bvy0n9ztd7/103-PracticeTest1-Jewellery-2016b.rar?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll do it but what do I get?

Damn... I'm not sure what I can give to be honest. I'm just in panic mode right now

Bump

Pray to JESUS

He'll make the answers appear in your head

Help needed.

Sup Forumsro you seem to be the only one around that may be able to do it... So I implore you man...
Just for a good deed for the day could you help a dude out?

I know I know... But it's worth a shot before I'm doomed

Final bump?

I'll do it

Do you have the test right now or do I have to wait 7 hours?

I've got it right now, just need an email address to send it to. The test instructions are pdf and the template we code on is a zip but contains a visual studio form.

send it to [email protected]
I'll see what I can do.

Still waiting for that email.

Sent. Thanks so much user.

Still haven't got it.
Might be faster if you just upload it to drop box and share a link.

For sure I'll do that

Bump

dropbox.com/home/VisualStudioStuff?preview=103-PracticeTest1-Jewellery-2016b.zip

I'm a Dropbox novice but does this work?
That's the first zip

And the pdf
dropbox.com/home/VisualStudioStuff?preview=PracticeTest1-Jewellery.pdf

Again I'm a novice.

Nah can't access it.
Try

>right clicking on the file
>share
>create a link
>copy link

and paste that one

Tis just takes my to my dropbox and says folder VisualStudioStuff doesnt exist.

Okay here's the pdf:
dropbox.com/s/a4fq4iajjzb33ur/PracticeTest1-Jewellery.pdf?dl=0

And now the zip template:
dropbox.com/s/f4q56b02q5g3f4d/103-PracticeTest1-Jewellery-2016b.zip?dl=0

If this works when you resend it my email is:
[email protected]

Cheers

Fuck you, you cheating piece of Persian douchebag failed abortion retard. I hope you fail this test, get aids, and die horribly.

Ok
I'll let you know when I'm done
Either in this thread if its still up.
Or i'll just email you.

Mate should be easy, visual basic is a walk in the park

This is an example of c# form.
Didn't you say it was suppose to be visual basic?

c'mon user. if i had any clue about what the fuck op needed to get help with i'd do it.

Anoni Won Canobi, you're our only hope

Thanks man I appreciate it so much.
I'm not persian. I'm actually Austrian exchange... and I literally tried cramming notes and random stuff before I asked for help but because of my late arrival I wasn't able to get it completely. After this help I'll be able to focus properly on the classes without thinking I am going to mess up my degree path over 1 test.

>inb4 random helper fucks this up on purpose
for the lulz

OP, what the fuck are you even asking for? What test?

Some visual studio thing I think I mentioned. But if you aren't able to its absolutely fine and I apologize if you were misled.
It's some c sharp visual studio form evidently. So I'm not sure if that makes it harder?

C# is still fairly easy anyway

>hurr durr I couldn't care less about learning, gimme a degree

Fucking slavs.

Well I'll obviously have to run the code before I copy it down to see if it does what it's supposed to.
It's an open book test but because of my lateness I don't have all the notes. So I'd like someone to do the test so that prior to my class I can copy down the code into my notebook and go in and write the code to pass...

What is the test on? I recently did some Visual Basic assignments and full marked them

So would you still attempt to do it or is it off now?

Nah It's ok.
I was just varied cause I work with c# and figured my visual studio somehow changed it to c# which would be bad if you need visual basic.
But if c# is fine for you it's only better for me.

I am a different guy

My mistake for saying very basic in my OP, I meant it was in Visual Studio using a c# form. But if you'd like to take a look at what the test is about the pdf is here.

1. it looks damn easy
2. you post your email... lets see how many "working programm" you will get.. and if you are able to test all (and if your computer works after that)
3. ????
4. profit

And yes it may be easy but trying my first time coding (it's not a main paper but compulsory) in a foreign language is a little difficult and to add to that I am late at the beginning.

I'm not asking for a program I'd just like a saved form that runs the requirements of the test. There will be no executable files that I'll need to test, only forms that open in Visual Studio, but thanks for the warning. (You can also check contents of a zip).
Yes C# is fine. Are you the globe2 email? Just so I know which one is you if multiple come through...

if it was in VB I could build something for you.

but I don't know c#...

yeah thats me.

>op

For fudging ants

What?

Anyway just keeping it alive because I'm nervous of the 3% chance my email has issues for some random reason

what the fuck is Sup Forums?

help a Sup Forumsrother out man

Question.
Do you need the end result to display costs with a currency sign next to it?

nah man i go on Sup Forums its a hidden Sup Forumsoard u Sup Forumsitches ecks dee

Yeah, a dollar sign would be great.

Faggots

Bump for poor OP

Almost done.
Just gonna go over the grading chart to see if I missed anything.

Thanks dude. You're a saint.

OP still got 5 hours until test right? I can do c# without problem. Just put everything on pastebin, like every IT guy and send link, if it's realy basic stuff i can manage, also you are retarded, you should go to Sup Forums, and you would find one guy in 5 minutes that could do it blindfolded.

dropbox.com/s/0huh5bvy0n9ztd7/103-PracticeTest1-Jewellery-2016b.rar?dl=0

here you go.

Tried to make it look like a student did it.
I hope I didn't use any of the too advanced functions.

Also not sure what your teacher considers appropriate data types, cause I would have used different ones from the ones in the example but I tried to do it like in the example.

I'll also send you an email.

Oh and I forgot the XML comment since I have no idea what that is.
You can google it and add it yourself.

Ah man I'm extremely grateful. Will get to copying soon. A legend and life saver.
I just received great help right now, but the links are all there in this thread if you want to have a stab at it.
Yeah I'll do the XML thing. Thanks so much again

No problem.
Beats doing actual work.

But if you had trouble with this I'd seriously suggest reconsidering the field you're studying.

Yeah my trouble was mainly from arriving late and not having the notes at all. It's attached to my main degree which is Graphic Design and is one of the compulsory programming papers I have to take. I will try to have a greater focus in class to prevent this kind of situation in future.

Oh and also, My email is being a bit of an ass. Could you potentially try a lower case c in "coffee"?

if delivering is true:
praise this user!

You guys are missing the point. Here we have an lazy immigrant taking education away from good Americans and then graduating and taking jobs from good Americans without being able to do the work.

>he's gotta go back

>visual basic
>not even programming
>learning visual basic
>jon cena picture
>not realizing this is fucking bait

user I'm also willing to help.
[email protected]
Email me

>basic

nobody said basic

he's using studio.

Read the thread he submitted visual studio files

Visual basic was rolled into the visual studio package, so is commonly taught using VS to manipulate winform applications

if you can't do it yourself, you don't deserve to pass.