I shared a video of my gf and someone rehosted on Dropbox. I've been waiting hoping it would get taken down on its own...

I shared a video of my gf and someone rehosted on Dropbox. I've been waiting hoping it would get taken down on its own, but I haven't had any luck. Any advice? Also is there any such thing as reverse video searching to see if it was uploaded or posted anywhere else? Thanks.

I'll read what you said later, this is now a feet thread

If you didn't want that shit to happen you shouldn't have done it in the first place you fucking idiot

Send us the video and we will find out for you.

Yeah I know that

Find out what?

I hate to break it to you but it's never going away. It will be reposted on thousands of websites and Dropbox threads.

Just let it go, I hope she was at least hot.

I don't think it's going to keep being reposted hopefully, I'm just worried it was reposted when I shared it besides the one link I know about. And as far as her being hot, that's probably why it was rehosted in the first place.

My OCD is pretty bad. Make it go away.

Post a link to it so we can get it taken down for you.

How could you do that? As you can imagine, I'm hesitant

Idk try reverse image search

Go to a Sup Forums archive thread and search Sup Forums for Dropbox threads. I 100% guarantee she's in probably a millions collections. I'm not even trying to be a dick but I agree with the other guy. She's going to be reposted in every Dropbox thread, some of those Dropbox collections have thousands of videos and people just pick, save and repost them over and over.

I leaked one video of my ex four fucking years ago and I still see her in a lot of those collections. Once it's on the internet it never goes away and these fags save EVERYTHING.

Find video
Open source
Press remove content
We need a link to the Dropbox though

Care to share your video? I see my stuff on other sites too

I found the video in a Dropbox thread, but it was by itself, it wasn't in a collection, so I'm hoping that helps it disappear

you're a flaming fucking idiot for sharing actual nudes of women you know in those threads.

like, seriously, how dumb can you be?

an echo chamber of pasty post-pubescent recluses asks you to post pictures of your gf, so you actually do it?

I don't really want to post it in this thread, do you have kik?

B8 m8. It's out of your control now

You think storage media manufactures make larger capacity drives for normal data storage? Fuck no, they make bigger drives because the fags on the internet need more room to save every fucking picture and video they come across. It's game over bruh.. she will be in 1000 webm threads for years, that's the chance you take. If people are willing to save and repost pictures of cats you better believe they kept your girls video.

Yes, modokiseba is my kik

Haha

You're such a fucking moron, of course people will save pictures/videos of naked women, what the fuck did you expect to happen?

I bet you would stick your dick in a hornet's nest and be surprised if you got stung.

>
>Yes, modokiseba is my kik
What happened that you deleted this?

So has anyone found the link yet?

Why once it's deleted they can access it
Post the link or you'll be stuck staring at your mistake till she finds out.
And she will find out

>an echo chamber of pasty post-pubescent recluses
>mfw someone describes Sup Forums just right

Post the link and I'll see if I can find the delete file for you. Is this the same dude that wanted to share his gf blowing him but was worried about her being recognized?