What do you think hip hop will sound like in 2017?

What do you think hip hop will sound like in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZqPmUtQs2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much the same/slightly different. Genres usually evolve slowly.

idk, hip hop seems like it changes much faster than most other genres because of how many artists are trying to differentiate themselves in order to 'get on'

like lollipop by lil wayne sounds like its from 1856 compared to Travis Scott or something

>Iggy azalea tattoo removal
Yeah, that's why that photo was taken. Sure

Lollipop is almost 9 years old. 2017 will be just more trap. Hopefully this new wave of weird trap dies out over the course of this year and maybe 2018 will bring something new. I am so bored with trap ive like mostly stopped following hip hop. It'd be cool to get a new industrial hip hop movement going...I don't know why I suspect this but I think the inclusion of odd and abrasive sounds will be on the rise

2017 is the end of popular nigger music

why?

Did her sex tape come out? or was even real

You wish

She looks like a ghost dressed in workout clothes wearing a diaper. Would still totally wreck her shit tho.

I do wish...when are we going to stop pretending to like that shit?

itll sound like pink ssn b/c thats as best as itll ever get

cloud trap will be a thing. 21 savage and metro boomin will release a 9/10 album.

young thug's debut will be as definitive a moment as MBDTF

kendrick will get stuck touring and end up with nothing decent for late 2017/early 2018

other than that, more memes

Trash

>unironically listens to young thug

>doing things ironically

Young Thug has already been forgotten. He missed his chance as the biggest weirdo, no other bigger weirdos are selling way more records than him.

I think rap will be poppy-er and happier, continuing on from Lil yachty's success.

100%

young thug's about to be bigger than ever, he's going on tour with Drake and gets more media mentions now than everyone but kanye and chance

what a time to be alive, genuinely

Why don't you like young thug?

young thug a weirdo? sure buddy

>pic related

because his lyrics are trash and he dresses/is a faggot.

if you're gonna listen to nigger music, listen to freddie gibbs
youtube.com/watch?v=qZqPmUtQs2Q
oh you don't like it because its from 2014? oh that's right you only like whatever is popular now because you're a girly faggot and you want to be liked by all the cool niggers

you should check that board out. enlighten yourself.

why is the ass so fat

You know what's gonna happen with hip hop?
Whatever's happening with us
If we smoked out, hip hop is gonna be smoked out
If we doin' alright, hip hop is gonna be doin' alright

I hope you have a good day!

woah

yo da shi wuh deep

young thug isnt forgotten.

migos tho. they fell off bad

that ass would wreck YOUR shit

They have one of the most popular songs in the country right now and they have an album dropping this month

wat Bad and Boujee is one of the most popular songs right now

>Young Thug
>Releasing anything that even sniffs MBDTF's asscrack

just wait

>kanye west
>releasing anything that even sniffs Jay Z's asscrack

just so you know how you sound right now

>passive aggressive reply
oh look a girly faggot

I think they were just fazing you, you flaming baby lmaoo

I mean it is a boring genre with no talent that hasn't changed since it started so it'll probably sound like the same shit as 2016 then 2018 will sound like 2017 and 2019 will sound like 2018 and so on and so on

I really don't understand what you mean. The gap in talent between Jay-Z and Kanye is nowhere near the gap between Kanye and Young Thug. And just so we're clear, Kanye is the best out of the three. Overall, your post was bad.

kanye spawned a new era of emotive hip hop. young thug owes as much to him as to lil wayne desu. "talent" as an argument doesn't really make sense, since kanye's talent lies in producing, not rapping. MBDTF was great for entirely different reasons thugger's debut will be, just like how MBDTF was great for entirely different reasons than the blueprint was.

it's called "progress"

The difference between Kanye West and Young Thug is that Young Thug makes very bad music. Kanye West makes very good music. Young Thug's first album will not be anywhere near as important as MBDTF. In fact, it won't be important at all.

what makes young thug's music bad, in your worthless opinion

I thought Young Thug was supposed to drop Hihorse last year? He even did that website for it. Calling it the year of thug

beats like my hips slapping against that ass

Lol. You had to throw in that my opinion is worthless immediately after asking for it. Would my opinion be worth something if I, for some reason, thought Young Thug was good?

no, all opinions are worthless. but art's value is dictated by consensus. i don't like the beatles, but i can't say they objectively make bad art, nor can i refute the leap they took to be considered revolutionary. you're basically not valuing any artistic leap young thug can potentially make or has already made, when it's obvious there's something there.

I genuinely mean it though

and freddie gibbs is an amazing rapper, it just seems like you don't like young thug because you're angry as opposed to because you actually have a problem with him

You have the mentality of a child.

Jay Z was once this up and coming kid in rap no one expected to last. No one in the industry took him very seriously.

This is a similar situation where you look at the younger one and underestimate, or at least that is what the user meant.
I reserve my judgement of Thugger but haven't really enjoyed trap as a whole.

I agree.
It's hard to read that shit now a days. It's like someone coming into your living room and shitting in the fire place.

wrong.
you however have the mentality of a turd, a peasant

what? too real for you?

>tfw no fake booty celeb gf