/b I really need some help...

/b I really need some help. I've been thinking about leaving my girlfriend for a while and I finally tried too last night. She started crying uncontrollably and saying how much I mean to her and how she can't do it without me. She was very heart broken and I just couldn't do it so I said I would stay with her.

Now what the fuck do I do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make her your slave

/thread

Tell her to join Sup Forums and she will forget about you

Man up, that's what you do. Girl's gonna cry 'cause she's needy and dependent. All the more reason you need to GTFO. Grow a pair and deal with some crying and shit so you both can move on with life.

FPBP

Do it

Agreed

keks given

seriously though, why do you want to leave her?

also, pic related

Post more

The right advice

/thread

why would you leave her? she doesn't look like shit.

is it personality?

Slowly start cutting off contact, returning only when you want sex, start dating others, basically act like your not in a relationship. If she doesn't leave, you always have a backup

Fuck Her in the ass . Daily

I'll tell you what buddy, I can help you out. I'm gonna toss a frame-bang your way. Here's how that works: I slip into your house one night while your wife is sleeping... and I ease into her real nice. That way you're both cheating on each other and she can't clean you out.

the faggotry is strong in you, young Sup Forumstard

>pic related

>I've been thinking about leaving my girlfriend for a while
why do you want to leave her?

It sounds like he lives with her possibly.

Is that the case OP? Also how old are you both? How long been together?

Tell her you turned gay.

Not hearing a problem

if they rent 'lose your job' asker to pay rent while you look for a new job, and just save up your money till she leaves

You fucked

>is this her?

Terrible, terrible advice.

OP. You just gotta lay it into her and tell her how you feel. Tell her it's over and you need space. Of course she's gonna cry and beg for you to stay but you made up the choice you don't like her that way anymore and it's time to move on. Don't be 'that' ex who strings people on, gives them hope and then they find you've been fucking around, it'll get messy.
You just gotta grow a pair and lay all the cards on the table.

Ask her if she really wants you to stay knowing she's forcing you

Lots of reasons why I wanna leave. We have a good time when we're together but I know it's not gonna last forever i love her and care about but I don't think I want a relationship anymore I wanna be single and it's cliche but it's true I wanna enjoy my young

Were young, we don't live together but we with each other all day 5 days a week. We've been together a year and x months

Youth** and the relationship is more like a friendship there's no intimacy

Do what I do, get her to break up with you, easy.

How? I don't like the idea of just being an asshole til she leaves I care about her I just don't wanna date her

WHAT the fuck is wrong with you people

the only thing that matters are PICS of said gf

we can't give well formed advice without

That's what a good relationship is about you fuck wit. The intimacy part comes from fucking and trying new things.

What do you think a relationship will be like when you are 'ready'?

Don't break her heart. You'll feel guilty for a long ass time.

>I wanna be single and it's cliche but it's true I wanna enjoy my young

I don't hear a valid reason yet.

ever thought about having an open relationship?
I have two live-in mates (aka Polyarmoury) and we can fuck whomever we want to. Cards open on the table

I tried to this but fuck I just felt to bad like I'm literally everything for this girl she can't do it without me I feel like just walking away isn't even an option I feel trapped

There's no fucking at all. There's no contact what so ever. There was for a while we fucked often but I seriously haven't had my dick even touched in 3 months she doesn't care if I get my dick wet she doesn't get horny and has no interest in anything. I try to get her going and initiate everything and it goes no where. I'm left disappointed and feeling unattractive

As good as it sounds it wouldn't work

In what why is it terrible, you leave her you feel terrible she feels terrible, my why you get more out of the relationship and eventually it becomes a mutual decision to leave

Tell her that.
Not exactly that, but tell her your life plans. Short and maybe long term (within reason) if you care and want her in your life you gotta communicate this sort of shit, instead what you have done is bottled it up and it's all about to burst.

I get you wanna be young, wild and free, but it's not fair to someone like her to suffer because you can't tell them that. Maybe she has the same feelings...

underrated post

The damage is all ready done theirs no going back, if she doesn't realize that then she's not a good person

So it's all coming out now.. OP not getting his noodle wet.
Yea, I get it now. Dump her. Just tell her it's not working out and you are moving in different directions in life. Tell her to keep space and you can still be in contact.
Just rip it off like a band aid.

i broke a girls heaart 3 times cuz i was so bipolar about my love for her. I finally just did it for good back in june, got laid 2 weeks later and am v happy wit the girl i fucked. DO IT

So YOU DONT EVEN FUCK HER.

Youre fucking retarded.
A woman has ONE crucial thing to offer in life: SEX. Period. And you, poor retard, arent even getting that from her.

DUMP her immediately.
Tears are the weapon of a woman. Ignore them.

>Take nudes
>post on Sup Forums with fb profile link
>white knights do their job
>gf gets angry at you and breaks up with you
>???
>profit

Just need to be firm, use "it's not you it's me" types of reasoning. Say you want to take a break from each other for a while. Then after awhile suggest dating other people.

He's right you know. Bullshit feminism aside, the woman's job is to keep your balls empty. Everything else is bullshit.

>>no sex in three months

Abandon relationship!!!!! Make for the boats and leave the weak behind!

This

When she broke down you should have at least talked about sex

Dude

Kek

I did this last night and it just destroyed her sadly I care about her and the stuff she was telling me just killed me I couldn't go through with it

I'm so tired of jerking off every day m8, especially when I'm with her everyday

I did. I told her the reason I've told this thread and she just says she's not into that stuff and she's sorry

I'm literally in the same boat as you OP

Don't listen to these mongoloids you don't have to have good reasons to leave your gf, if you feel like you need to then do it, personally I'm trying to distance myself a lot so that she gets mad at me, and in one of the fights I'll just dump her and bite through the tears

Finally you actually told us what the problem was
We couldve gotten to this a lot sooner
Either straight up tell her you can't live the rest of your life with a girl who isn't gonna satisfy your sexual needs so either things need to change or its over and if she says you don't need sex to be in a relationship say its not the most important thing but its still an important part

Also last off if she says she can't change and you say its over but you can't bear to leave as a last resort try open relationship maybe? So you can still get off every now and again since she can't help you do that?

She's not willing to adjust even to keep you and that shows she doesn't value you or want to make it work, you're just there because you're comfortable. You're not liking the relationship. Just leave, say it's over, don't even listen to her side as she is clearly good at manipulating your emotions to maintain the status quo. It's not healthy for you. Leave.

Also, more nudes if you aren't heartless.

I think this is my best bet at this point

>I did. I told her the reason I've told this thread and she just says she's not into that stuff and she's sorry
Not into that stuff?
Shes trolling you hard, m8. She doesnt find you attractive and shes profiting from your company (she hates being alone, typical in women and most men)

This girl in the OP isnt ur gf, right?

I think you got it
Sorry thread she's not mine

A google image search says she isn't

sounds like the TITANIC is already half way under, time to abandon ship, captain.
seriously.
do not let her crying and whining stop you.
women are experts in one thing - emotional manipulation!

>pic and link very related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

be a MAN and stand your ground. no quarter given!