Starting college next week is it true that girls are literally jumping on your dick with little effort or is it all...

Starting college next week is it true that girls are literally jumping on your dick with little effort or is it all just a myth.

It's all true. Unless you're the type of socially-stunted autistic sperglet who hangs out on Sup Forums. In that case, you've got a long couple years ahead of you, son.

Bump, good one

LOL depends if A) you're hot or B) you're a player

kek
also
>truth

this.
I still haven't made any friends and most of the days I don't even talk.

Here is the cycle. Guys break up with their girlfriends before college thinking they are going to SMASH. These girls are newly single, often only have had 1 boyfriend and are trying to figure out their identity. The ex boyfriends realize that they are losers and are not getting as much pussy as they thought they would and try to get back with their girls. Meanwhile you're dick deep in them. When i'm single I can usually pull a girl a class.

THIS IS A RARE TAYTAY - DO NOT SAVE - DO NOT COPY - DO NOT DUPLICATE - NO SCREENCAPS - CLEAR BROWSER CACHE AFTER VIEWING

OP here
That's what I'm hoping for.
I'm transferring from CC and it was kinda hard getting chicks cause most of them were really busy on their school work and know the importance of education. But this time it's girls straight out of HS so I think it will be easier.

it was true for me, i was a cool guy tho. not gonna work if youre some weird spastic idiot or some beta shit.

>saved

I've been in college for three years, I've never spoken to anyone in my classes.

faggot

I've since graduated but can reflect that if you live in the dorms your chances are great, granted they are coed dorms and you don't go to BYU or some shit
If you live off campus, it's a little harder since you probably commute and have to work a job to pay bills
There really isn't a trick to hook up with a girl, but generally look for these red flags while in college and you can't go wrong
>look for wedding bands
>best to steer clear with someone who's on their phone way too much
>steer clear from girls who have too many guy friends
>stay away from girls that bring up a rape history
>SJWs and feminists are no go zones
>girls with kids are easy prey, I dated like 2-3 of em a year just for the easy sex

Increase your chances by
>hanging out with the right group of dudes
>involving yourself at the rec center or doing intramural sports
>going to the campus pub regularly

Confidence
Money

Those two go a long way

Grades

Women sense an alpha in college by his grades also

Remember these women are in prime breeding mode.
There desires are driven by the need to procreate with the smartest, fittest male
But their hormones are in overdrive and they are like butterflies going from flower to flower

Dont be a dweeb
Take a fitness course (college credit for exercising)
Study and get good grades

The women in class will openly and often give out their phone number.
DO NOT let them keep you from your studies
But be available for the occasional party

Is this even possible jeez

I'm a 37 year old guy, finishing my masters and am fucking multiple 19-24 year old chicks weekly, daily if I wanted to.

Maybe it's because I have my shit together or whatever, but it's Vaginaville on campus.

Be confident and not socially awkward. Having money helps, but I've sometimes never spent a dime on a few chicks. Offer to buy a tea or something during a break and start talking about whatever and then get a number.

ITT: Sup Forumstards give dating advice.
Just let that sink in for a moment.

Depends on the type of girl.

You have the girls who are REALLY into getting good grades and will only let down their hair on SOME weekends... those are easy to spot cause they are socially awkward at parties... if you are attractive, you can get them loose with some drinks... then they will usually want to fool around.

The girls who try to be very sociable are easy enough to hook up,... if you can beet the crowd of wanna be meat heads trying to also bang them.

As long as you are half way decent looking, have confidence, you should be able to get pretty lucky in college.

I will say this, it can seem a little like highschool wear the girls want the older guys. (freshman going after juniors and shit)

That being said, the most important thing is investing in the future years in college, i got lucky and it just happened for me but i've scene others not so lucky.

The first year just worry about getting into a good fun social circle with not that much drama that can lead to alot of fun years down the road.Your freshman year you may not know alot of people who are 21 to get you alcohol so don't expect a party every weekend. You're not going to get laid if your not IN with a cool group and being part of "gatherings" in the next few years/

INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE YEARS IN COLLEGE!

Also don't fall into the freshman 15 ( i actually lost weight in college cause the campus was probably walking 2-3 miles in total going to and from classes and going to food courts and other dorms.... my dorm was in the fucking boonies)

Also, if you end up in a lame dorm that has quiet hours and losers... make friends with people that AREN"T in that building. Or make friends in the building that ALSO want out and make a mass move to a different dorm you know IS fun.

Suite style dorms are usually more fun cause you have the common area for a few rooms and you can lock the door to keep RAs out.

Final Tip: Know what RAs CAN and CAN'T do. It can save your ass.

I think it also helps getting friendly with girls. I got lucky and got in with a group of 4 girls that always hung out. They would love hanging with me and I was like the designated protector when we would go to the frat parties. I ended fucking 3 of them and got in a lot of fun kinky situations. Cuddling with them and spending the night between two girls you know shit like that. Looked like alpha male always walking on campus with 4 bitches meanwhile i had a gf who was at another school

I aspire to be you. Being in your late 30s and still getting barely legal puss.

I'm also going to college but I'm 27 is it considered kinda creepy if I start hitting on teens?

Honestly it depends how you look. Girls like older guys... if they are good looking.

You could try becoming friends with a group of freshman girls/ boys. and be their booze supplier. That kind of "power" can be attractive to girls.

OP here

Thanks for the input.

Depends. Its easy but the older guys swoop in and dominant the market pretty quickly. Its easy in a fraternity too. But i found it better and easier after college. Advice, do as much work as you can and film as much as you can cause once you get married and have one vagina the rest of your life its nice to look back on all the young hot girls

I second this. Recently had to throw out my panty trophies, now a few old email attachments are all that remain of the glory days.

How to get a gf if you're a socially awkward beta:
>1. Wait until college
>2. Have good personal hygiene
>3. Don't dress like a faggot (no fedoras, no capes and no fucking mlp shirts)
>4. Go to parties where there are girls
>5. Drink between one and two drinks no more or less
>6. Make eye contact with girls you find attractive and smile
>7. If she smiles back approach her and introduce yourself
>8. Don't act creepy just talk to her like a normal person (a good ice breaker is "what's your major?")
>9. If things click ask her to go somewhere quiet so you can talk
>10. When you're alone make your move

This is truth.

The younger they are the easier they are to fuck.

I was 26 when I started going full time. (Military out of HS)
I ended up with a black book full of names.

I had a full time job too. Guess what, college isn't that difficult.

The only problem I had was balancing work and play.

My classes weren't difficult.
I think I had to write 6 papers in each Comp class.
After basics (Algebra/Trig/Calc and English/Speech) the rest was a cake walk since I was already working in the field I was studying.

If you are older and single I suggest going to college for the pussy alone.

The only competition I had was a 50 year old on the GI bill.

And thanks to how much faggotry has penetrated universities here's the rest of the steps
>11. Have drunken sex on lawn
>12. Her jealous sjw cow-friends convince her she was raped and to report it
>13. Despite witness testimony of mutual engagement get expelled while nothing happens to her
>14. Work at gas station as registered sex offender.

Fucking millennials

Never stayed in the dorms myself, but I've heard its literally as easy as waiting until about 11pm, and randomly knocking on girls doors until you find a drunk sloot that wants to just smash