Hey guys, i think i wanna actually kill my self soon, i don't think i can take this world for much longer...

Hey guys, i think i wanna actually kill my self soon, i don't think i can take this world for much longer, i'm weak and pathetic.

I don't want anyone here to try and tell me that i shouldn't, i'm honestly making up my mind that killing my self is the only way out, i'v tried other options, but i think it's time for me to leave soon.

Anyone have any ideas how i should go about killing my self? Also i am a bit of an attention fag, so i'll probably wanna live stream what ever i end up doing.

ideas?

So, my advice, don't try and OD on pills. it's stupid AF and generally doesn't seem to work.

Good luck finding something that works for you

dont

What medications have you been on?

Don't do it, even if life is shit for you right now, it won't always be. When they ask survivors of suicide what was going through their mind after they had committed to it, they usually say that they immediately regretted it. I don't know your life or if you have anyone that cares about you, but I can say for certain that this user genuinely hopes that you don't go through with it.

Sup, iv been on Xanax most my life.

Fuck off haha.

Another angsty teen faggot that wants attention and will never actually follow through with it. Sage

Hah, true, but I'm different.

Oh come on not again just don't if you don't want to live your life just change drasticly you can do some good

Newfaggot

Can you live stream it?

You said soon, not now. You've decided to die? Good, kill your old self, your situation and everything you are already willing to leave behind forever. Now you're free, pack a bag and travel. You're already dead, so there's nothing to lose!

Stream link you fag, start it right now and we will give you suggestions

Newfag cancer gtfo

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Have some Kyouko. My gift to you. Feel better, whichever path you choose to walk down. Will it be the all curing sweet release of death? Or perhaps an unexpected detour to a new frontier of hope and appreciation. You have a decision ahead of you OP. Make it right for you.

I said soon for a reason, I need to get some stuff in order first, but when I feel the time has come I'll make a separate thread.

Just want ideas for now

Been here seven years, friend. If anyone should be encouraged to kill themselves, it's you.

The Story of the Egg -

>you die in a car wreck
>your energy leaves your body and you enter a realm where there is only a white void, and a strange being standing in front of you in a black robe
where am i
>you died in a car wreck
but what about my wife and kids?!
>they're fine, you're the only one who died
well where the fuck am i?
>your dead, but im going to help you become reborn as a human again, but i have to send you to the 1600s to be a sex slave to a prince
wtf i have to go back in time??
>there is no time, theres only you.
well what the fuck am i??!
>oh i dont know, you're "you". you're "everyone". everyone is "you"
well how many lives have i lived so far??
>you've lived some..and you will live many more
how many lives do i have to live??
>..all of them.
all of them??!
>yes, you must live every life, until there are no more, then you can become god. the universe is your egg, and everyone is you. you are one with the universe. you are responsible for your own pain, and joy, and all the pain and joy delivered will always come back to you once you've lived every life.

>tldr version: suicide is pointless and your next life will most likely suck too. might as well just take sheets of acid until nature kills you somehow.

If not wanting someone to kill themselves, on the very rare chance that this isn't just for attention, makes me a newfag, then I'm a newfag

Found the new fag

Make sure to do something simple and guaranteed to work like shooting yourself or jumping off a bridge.

Still doesn't change the idea. Go travel. At least make it to France, I hear euthanasia is legal there. If you're gonna take the plunge, get a professional to make sure you don't fuck it up and end up embarrassed or crippled.

Prune this thread, google how to kys then make a new one, this is attention whoring at its finest.

White knighting little faggot for 7 years, pathetic little shit.

I actually been to France, iv got pictures on my phone when I was there.

Okie dokie sweetie. Wanna kiss me goodbye though? Anyone who says faggot that much instead of fag must really want a piece of this fine ass...

Ok so you've been to France. What an accomplishment. Just live stream it or leave you fucking leaf.

do some psychedelics first, then see how you feel

im not the guy you were replying to, but ill vouch for him that you really are a fucking faggot. kys immediately.

Mexico then, hire a drug lord to cut your head off. Tour the world searching for the perfect death!

I already told you people I was an attention whore in my main post, READ!

And when people feel sorry for me it just makes me want to kill my self even harder, Bahaha I'm fucked

I must be all kinds of popular. Well, you can have me too, hunk. I'm slowly unbuttoning your shirt- your lips say no but your eyes tell a different story...

Answer the question though. When you kill yourself will you stream it. If you don't it doesn't count.

Iv been to Mexico several times, iv done my fair share of travling user, nothing is greener on the other side. I think my main issue is that I lack true friends who understand me, never had one actually.

well then keep up the search, if you're sure you don't already have friends

Call a hotline. Just do it, faggot.

How old are you, 20? 25? 30? You still got at least 30 years in front of you for stuff to go better.

Whats with all the newfags telling him not to do it. Its his fucking decision

Alright so this is how I want to die, I call it Bo Bo's last trick. You register as a clown and sometime soon find a 4 year old's party. You learn magic and it dazzles them they are in aw. You get close to them really know the kids. The you pull it out. The flowers of disappearing, you tell them you will make your head disappear! In reality you have a sawed off shotgun In the flowers and boom it's magic!

I'm 21, and I already told you I don't plan on getting any help. Fuuuuuckkkk offfffff

reasons your a faggot:
1. youre delusional to the point of make believing that you are not offended by user remarks by replying with middle school kindness
2. your trolling is so bad its cringworthy and were probably told by too many other faggots on reddit that you were good at it
3. you will still reply to this to "prove a point that you arent offended".

Not OP but I'm 28 years old. Every year is worst than the last. Life only gets fucking worse. I'm a kiss less virgin who never gets promotions despite being the hardest worker.

OP - look into exit bags. I plan on ending it next year when I've gotten enough money to just quit my job, travel to some country, "lose" my ID and passport, and the. finding some way to die where nobody will know who I am.

Well no shit it's his decision, but we can still give our suggestions

What the fuck.

I realize that you can give suggestions but judging by his responses it clearly isn't doing a bit of fucking help.

Helium is the key

So it's like you guys want me to die a boring ass death,

I wanna die in a way people would remember me on here.

Kek

have you considered stopping before you an hero to see who you really are without them

If you want a memorable death the n shoot up a school and then shoot yourself. Or jump of a well known building like the empire state building or Eiffel tower. If you live streamed it on a site today it would be on the national news tomorrow if it got enough hype

I know this sounds like total bullshit for someone who wants to kill them self, but I hate high places, any other suggestions? Loool

Commit public suicide. Shoot yourself at a mall or an area with a lot of people. Are you ok with taking others out with you?

you'll just come back again

Shit, if that's true idk if I should be happy or scared

It may be helpful to know where you live in order to find areas to do it and to research new ways

the way I see it, you might as well just iron man through this life, who knows what'll happen

Don't forget to post on here or it didn't happen.

You've gone silent op

Yea, iv been trying to reply to this thread while my dad keeps dragging me everywhere to help out with something, lol

And we have a winner: Shotgun to head

setting fire to self has a much higher lethality rate than that. the burn might not even cover a super large area of the body but the infections WILL still likely kill you.

Unless you're wearing a fire suit

lol if thats the case then the agony level is off.

>Tries to commit by setting him self on fire while also wearing a fire suit.. Defuk kek

only a brony would an hero this way

Suicide is a deiberated choice and logical end of your miserable life. Do it faggot.

Did you talk to the boss about your hard work.

Try really hard to improve your life while similtaeneously taking unnesscessary and frequent physical risks. Either way you win.

Are you also going to kill your self one day?

Or do you not think about Sucide?

sucide is my favorite pokemon :)

I posted this on a suicide thread yesterday but I'll say it again.
Somehow obtain all of these:
Convertible, gun, rope, parachute, and a brick.
First you drive by your local police station and the chase is on.
Next you drive to a highway w/o much traffic on it.
Then you tie the rope to your neck and attach it to the cars steering wheel.
After that you put the brick on the gas pedal and deploy your parachute and bam you killed yourself in a blaze of mental retardation.
Bonus points if naked.
Your body may fly over the car a few seconds before crashing into who knows what. I've never seen someone do this before so I hope you're the one to do it.